Shaydows VampireLord OVERHAUL

10 hours ago, desertranger111 said:

Got it. This is before additional modding, just wanted to show the basic, following advice from this thread. This is definitely usable for SSE and it looks a lot better than what I had before.

Thanks!

If anyone needs help with this still PM me. I will explain to you step by step how to port this to SSE and then the changes you have to make so you don't CTD, face looks right, correct height, etc. 

Next I'm on to fixing the ridiculous breast and butt scale and then add physics. I can walk you through these as well. Just PM me. This mod works pretty easily if you know what you're doing.

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

hi i wanted to make a custom vampire lord but i failed idk if you accept request ? for oldrim ?

9 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

mo 2 but the problem is idk how to put custom armor

Ok, to be completely honest with you, if you are using MO there is not I can help you with, I don't use it so I don't really get the mechanics of it. I actually like how you can go in to the actual data file and make changes the way you can with NMM. As far as an alternative armor, send me a PM, I have some advice for you and posting it in this thread would not be appropriate because I am going to recommend a different custom vampire lord mod to you. There is a better one out there and it is the one I actually use. I don't use this one anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2015 at 5:16 AM, malfdawg said:

tumblr_o4y8ab57vB1rcvbjjo1_1280.jpg

I used this mod to make a custom Succubus Transformation 

Height fix:

Open the vampirelordreplacer.esp in CreationKit

Under Race, open the DLC1VampireBeastRace.

At the top it has Editing male/female radio buttons, make sure you select female.

On the Body Data tab, change the Height from .8 to 1.

Save the esp.

Face fix: (to get an exact copy)

Copy into VampireLord Replacer folder with appropriate names
femalehead.tri
femaleheadchargen.tri
FemaleHeadraces.tri
femalehead.nif

**Important** (without this your racemenu sculpt wont show)

Open the vampirelordreplacer.esp in CreationKit

Under Race, open the DLC1VampireBeastRace.

At the top it has Editing male/female radio buttons, make sure you select female.

On the Face Data tab there are 2 checkboxes, Overlay head part list, Override head part list. UNCHECK both.

Save the esp.

Armor extensions:

Basically you can add all the armor you want to the VampireLordReplacer .nifs via NifSkope (Make sure to convert your BSDismemberSkinInstances to NiSkinInstance, to make it easy.)

edit: due to popular enough demand, I can make your armor nifs for you. Just need to upload all the armor and the body you want for your vampirelord, and I can merge the nifs.

HDT Tail:

Im using this demon tail for the HDT Dragon Tails mod.
I'm using the "WingA .esp" and saved the demontail.nif as VampireLordReplacerWingsA.nif

Change the BSDismemberSkinInstance slot in NifSkope to the equipment slot 44. (same as the Wings)

Also the tail has no texture as is, you'll need to link to one in NifSkope

Animated Wings:

Using the Princessity addon from this thread.
You can change which wing model it chooses in Creation Kit
The textures are Animated Dragon Wings - Evil Wings Retexture

Transformation + Walking/Sprinting w/ Animated Wings and HDT Tail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYfyZDg9RgY

Could someone tell me which outfit is this ? I manage to make this works perfectly on SSE with some adjustements from another VL mod for making armor easily replaceable. And if someone can explain how to change the appearance of the animated wings, I use the Princessity addon from this thread, but I don't know how to changes thoses in the CK like malfdawg said in his post.

Edit : This is what I actually play. I roleplay as a Vampire Lord and when I transform, my character end up with her true appearance. A dragon-like Queen :D

20190718212232_1.jpg

20190718212126_1.jpg

On 8/1/2019 at 10:30 PM, The Ashen said:

Does a zipped version of Malfdawg's Oldrim build exist somewhere? 

Not that I have seen.  Though I did find a post from Malfdawg in the Shaydows Werewolf Overhaul of a similar approach to that particular beast race.  At any rate, the posts from Malfdawg and others in this thread have inspired me to create something similar, with my own flair attached.  This is still a rough cut, but it's coming along nicely.  

At present, I have fully replaced the skeleton and body with XP32MSE, COS body, with full HDT physics included.  The textures are a custom set I created for this based on Leyenda for COS/CBBE (because it fits the COS body) with some of the the Abyssal Dremora Textures (UNP only) converted to CBBE and overlaid for the lava scars, cracks, and burnt effects.  I converted the Merta Black Rose Armor set and created an outfit for the Vampire Lord (will probably replace this) to have something to work with.  Next up, I'm working on replacing the eyes with something more sinister and the will be replacing the wings with 3d animated dragon wings.

I have tried several methods to fix the neck gap at lower than 100 body weight, even going so far as to create a bodyslide project for this and alterations to Shaydows plugin to work with 0/1 meshes, but nothing I've tried so far, save adding a collar seem to work.  The body does have full in-game slider capability now with Racemenu, so there's that.

Will post more when I have some updates!  Here are a few screens and the body textures (no hands yet, as I was planning to use gloves and totally forgot to make  hand textures - but I will include those as well in an files uploaded).

image.png.7bd8de3b17332eab4efa5bc345b594ad.png

image.png.a46fd2b3f7dc21c4d9f1318c2c6a6a61.png

image.png.355f9b6d93bdec81bee14e7591b57f0f.png

image.png.6749ba1af2767a335ecfeac2ccea71ae.png

And here is the finished example, with (all the above+) the custom eyes for the VL form and Princessity Addon from this thread (integrated it with the plugin) with a retexture of the Alduin wings.  Hard to see the eyes in this version, but they are blood red custom textures based on The Eyes of Beauty ice blue variant.

This version also includes the height fix to 1.0.  The wings will clip through doorways and not stop the player's movement.

Since there seems to be interest, I have packaged this up and deposited it here in this comment.  This is a replacer for Shaydows replacer :)  There are some requirements, but this file includes only a single ESP, replacing Shaydows own.

Required Mods:

1. Shaydows Vampire Lord Overhaul (always required) - this mod installs over it, say "yes" to overwrite, or in MO position with an overwriting priority
  2. Animated Dragon Wings (nexus link) Meshes, sounds, etc.  ESP must be activated
  3. Animated Dragon Wings - Evil Wings Retexture (nexus link) (optional, but necessary for the wing texture pictured, installs over Animated Dragon Wings)

New replacer options:

1. Eye texture - can be customized in the Shaydows mod path: ..\data\textures\actors\vampirelord\Replacer\eyevampire.dds
  2. Bodyslide - Projects created for Arms, Chest, Boots, and Head (these were built against the Clams of Skyrim body in full HDT, which is roughly equivalent to CBBE and uses the same texture mapping, so any CBBE texture will work, sans the vagina textures).  Users can get complete textures from the COS page here on LL.
    1. allows user to modify the bodyslide project itself with desired armor then export it to the correct path for this mod to pick it up

A note on the outfit and textures for the body - these were customized one-offs I made for my game.  I do not have the rights/permission to distribute them from the authors, so they will not be included.   You can however customize the body and/or outfit in Outfit Studio and/or head, body, hand textures with whatever you choose..

To edit the Outfit, you will need BodySlide (or NifSkope if you know how to use it).  In Bodyslide, simply open the "CosioHD VL Replacer" project corresponding to the piece you wish to edit.  I have included default vampire armor and a circlet for the "helmet" in the files.  *NOTE* there is some clipping here, the intent was to include it for illustration purposes as to how these pieces can be replaced.

In bodyslide, edit the partition for each mesh corresponding to the examples below, or they will not show up in game.

Armor - Using slot 32 (Body) - all pieces for this project must use partition 32 

Helmet - Using slot 42 (Circlet) - this can be changed, but will require TES5Edit/CK to do so

Gloves - Using slot 33 (Hands) - all pieces for this project must use partition 33

Boots - Using slot 37 (Fee) - all pieces for this project must use partition 37

If you don't wish to use a specific piece, simply ignore the bodyslide files and edit the ESP to remove the Armor Addon from the Armor record: DLC1SkinNakedVampireLord.  For example, if you don't wish to use the Helmet at all, simply open up TES5Edit/CK, find the Armor called "Vampire Lord Armor" (from this mod, XX0023F5) find the Armor Addons and delete: DLC1NakedVampireLordHelmet (XX002F9D) and save.  When next you load the game, the female vampire lord will no longer use the Circlet.

If you need any help with the customization let me know, I'd be happy to provide some assistance! 

Enjoy

Shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL - Enhanced.7z

image.png.b30f2a9f3d003de8325a41da9ce6582d.png

image.png.78f6d12cc1f68708bb47fae44583d5ac.png

On 7/17/2019 at 12:05 PM, skbajie said:

Any idea how I can make this work with BodySlide? I am using the UUNP body

I just posted an enhancement to this, which includes bodyslide infos.  The body is for Clams of Skyrim (CBBE based body) but you can easily override that now with the enhancements - as the body info is contained in the main armor record.  :)

Not sure why but im assuming i have some kind of conflict happening would really love to use this mod but also want to use better vampires but when i go to vamp form My character has NO animation just in the T-Pose any help would be GREAT . So either i have a conflict somewhere OR this is not for Skyrim Special Edition. If the later is there any way it can be made for SE??? ?

20190809223021_1.jpg

8 hours ago, HWS_Wolf said:

Not sure why but im assuming i have some kind of conflict happening would really love to use this mod but also want to use better vampires but when i go to vamp form My character has NO animation just in the T-Pose any help would be GREAT . So either i have a conflict somewhere OR this is not for Skyrim Special Edition. If the later is there any way it can be made for SE??? ?

20190809223021_1.jpg

The mod is not SSE compatible, out of the box - but there are several comments in this thread with guidance on how to port it to SSE.  The same goes for my enhanced version posted recently.