(FNIS) Dragon Vore Killmoves

View File

FNIS Dragon Vore Killmoves
new killmove animations for dragons (well technically they are not but my scripts are making them work as killmoves)
made by MadMansGun

Conflict Warnings & Notes:

DON'T mix the FNIS version with the old version.

possible conflict with other dragon mods (depending on what they edit), check/fix with xedit if needed.

collision data was edited to disable the camera's "actor too close fade out" effect on the dragon, so this may effect some dead body collision mods, but it's easy to fix in xedit.

possible issues with some FPV camera mods, (they don't seem to like force Third/First person scripts).

i'm finding the MCM a bit reluctant to register on the first startup, i had to enter and exit/unpause before it would show up.

----------------------------------------------------------
Mod Requirements:

FNIS and the FNIS creature pack.

SkiUi

how to install animations:

just install it like any other FNIS based mod.

----------------------------------------------------------
mod features:

bite attacks can start vore animations (basically the same animation that was used in my original vore killmove mod).

if the target is naked a feet first "willing vore" animation will be played (assuming the dragon does not shout/bite the target to death first).

depending on the dragon's sex tail attacks can start either anal vore or unbirth animations.

(or you can turn this feature off and only have oral vore)

the dragon gets a health boost when it's digesting someone.

when the player is the victim slightly longer animations are used.

if consumed the player gets to see there fate before death & reload. (it's actually just a mesh being applied as a camera effect to create a "internal view")

there is a chance to recuse devoured npcs (or be recused) if the dragon is killed in time.

stock conditions for getting eaten are:

not blocking and: less than 50% health, or being below level 15, or Armor resistance below 50 (crap fur armor or clothing)

(health, armor, and level conditions are adjustable)

Essential & Protected NPCs can be devoured

(be careful if you enable this feature, you could soft lock your game if a quest npc gets eaten)

Note: the Alt Death Mod support feature is still unfinished, for now it mostly just removes the camera effects when you die or prevents you from dieing. but regardless it will likely not work as intended.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/19/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    FNIS & FNIS Creature Pack (same mod page)
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by MadMansGun
7 hours ago, UltimoRey said:

So how do I get the animations to play, tried for about nearly 2 hours now to get the killmove to be played but it just doesnt.

load order could be a factor, what do you have loading after it?.....also make sure your antivirus programs are not blocking CBG

7 hours ago, DuskWanderer said:

Does this include new animations compared to HCOS? If so, are any of them going to be brought over later in the SLAL format, or will they remain exclusive to this mod?

it just uses edited versions of HCOS animations.

4 hours ago, someonecat said:

is there a way to confirm this mod works?  I can see the animations are loaded with CBG, however i haven't gotten them in-game.

this will tell you if the scripts are even trying to run or not:

CBG-DVKM-LOGENABLEDSCRIPTS.7z

the ones to look for are:

"aaaDragonVoreKillmoveScript started"

"aaaDragonVoreWillingScript started"

"aaaDragonVoreKillmoveScript started"

Hi, i seem to be unable to get this to work, LE user.

Followed instructions precisely, tried a few times but i always get same result. If i run FNIS then CGB (i did type L and enter 2 times and CGB is in correct folder) everything in the game goes into T pose and is only fixed by running FNIS again, but then mod doesn't work.

7 minutes ago, stop1 said:

Hi, i seem to be unable to get this to work, LE user.

Followed instructions precisely, tried a few times but i always get same result. If i run FNIS then CGB (i did type L and enter 2 times and CGB is in correct folder) everything in the game goes into T pose and is only fixed by running FNIS again, but then mod doesn't work.

you sure you downloaded the LE version of the vore mod?.....also make sure your antivirus programs are not blocking CBG.

Just now, MadMansGun said:

you sure you downloaded the LE version of the vore mod?.....also make sure your antivirus programs are not blocking CBG.

Ofc "(CBG Required)DragonVoreKillmovesV1-LE" is the zip file i used.
And i only have basic windows defender which didn't give me any popups on using CBG, so i dont think it has any problems with it.

Afraid it's not working for me currently, SE user.

Thanks for answering my question about HCOS, I was mostly curious about the added Anim Objects and sfx. I think you can add the sounds to an animation directly through FNIS, which would be nice since the default SexLab SFX or any of the replacers don't really work well with the vore stuff. Although after looking through the sound files themselves I imagine that would require a lot of extra editing and work to make that happen.

Edited by DuskWanderer

I've continued to do a lot of testing, and have yet to get it to work. From what I can tell this mod, when installed seemingly correctly, is somehow keeping Dragons from doing any killmoves.

Tested it on the player (TGM and no TGM, various levels of health, clothed/naked), and on NPCs. Neither worked. I also attempted to use VioLens to try and brute force a killmove, but that didn't work either. I couldn't even killmove the dragon.

Could it possibly be related to how you have it set up as a paired animation and not a killmove in the CBG settings?

Edited by DuskWanderer
1 hour ago, DuskWanderer said:

I've continued to do a lot of testing, and have yet to get it to work. From what I can tell this mod, when installed seemingly correctly, is somehow keeping Dragons from doing any killmoves.

Tested it on the player (TGM and no TGM, various levels of health, clothed/naked), and on NPCs. Neither worked. I also attempted to use VioLens to try and brute force a killmove, but that didn't work either.

Could it possibly be related to how you have it set up as a paired animation and not a killmove in the CBG settings?

setting them up as actual killmoves caused too many problems for me, depending if the dragon is setup as actor 1 or 2 it would cause:

a. the KillMoveEnd event would not get sent (so there is noting for my scripts to lock onto) and the dragon would stop using bite attacks after a animation ran and would also start behaving oddly.

b. the KillMoveEnd event is sent but the target does not die + PlayIdleWithTarget could not start the animations.

also based on what i saw in Haviour it looked like the cbg killmove setup did not match how the stock killmove was setup.

so that's why i went with paired instead, it's working fine on my end so i don't know what the problem is.

you can try it if you want but i had problems with it:

CBG_MMGDragonVoreKillmoves.txt

Edited by MadMansGun
1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

setting them up as actual killmoves caused too many problems for me, depending if the dragon is setup as actor 1 or 2 it would cause:

a. the KillMoveEnd event would not get sent (so there is noting for my scripts to lock onto) and the dragon would stop using bite attacks after a animation ran and would also start behaving oddly.

b. the KillMoveEnd event is sent but the target does not die + PlayIdleWithTarget could not start the animations.

also based on what i saw in Haviour it looked like the cbg killmove setup did not match how the stock killmove was setup.

so that's why i went with paired instead, it's working fine on my end so i don't know what the problem is.

you can try it if you want but i had problems with it:

CBG_MMGDragonVoreKillmoves.txt 2.25 kB · 0 downloads

Made that edit myself with no improvements... I suppose I'll sleep on this and see what I can uncover later

Had one last idea to test before that.

Tested a fresh save, and managed to perform a killmove on a dragon, which caused an interesting effect. After the standard two handed killmove animation played I immediately had one of the "internal views" cover my screen. I wasn't dead however so this state never ended and I had to reload. In regards to the dragon killmoving me/an npc, it never would occur although I did notice some framerate drops when it should have happened. As if the game was trying and failing to cause the event.

My best guess is that something is wrong with how the animations are set to trigger. Especially since I got one of the victim results when I was the one victorious. Hope that helps in some way.

Edited by DuskWanderer

So i played with your mod a bit (after fiddling around with Fnis and CBG because....T posing) and everithing works....BUT when my character dies, hes stuck on the death animation: cant attack or sneak, but i can move and jump. Also when i trigger the animation while seaking and reload, i stay in sneak mode, without the "eye" thats says im sneaking, cant get out of it but can do everything (move, jump, attack etc.). Maybe is CBG or something idk. Its not gamebreaking, i can fix them by just restarting Skyrim, but its kind of annoying.

LE user btw.

Edited by it456
19 minutes ago, it456 said:

So i played with your mod a bit (after fiddling around with Fnis and CBG because....T posing) and everithing works....BUT when my character dies, hes stuck on the death animation: cant attack or sneak, but i can move and jump. Also when i trigger the animation while seaking and reload, i stay in sneak mode, without the "eye" thats says im sneaking, cant get out of it but can do everything (move, jump, attack etc.). Maybe is CBG or something idk. Its not gamebreaking, i can fix them by just restarting Skyrim, but its kind of annoying.

LE user btw.

May you explain how you got FNIS and CBG to work? Because i also struggled with T posing but couldnt find a way around it.

I first run Fnis (with creatures uninstalled), let him do its his thing, then run CBG. Do what MadMAnds told me to do, then when CBG tells me to delete the animation registry i say no and let him do its thing. Thats how i solved the problem

23 minutes ago, it456 said:

I first run Fnis (with creatures uninstalled), let him do its his thing, then run CBG. Do what MadMAnds told me to do, then when CBG tells me to delete the animation registry i say no and let him do its thing. Thats how i solved the problem

Strange, i dont see what im doing wrong. 
I run FNIS (also with creatures uninstalled), then start CBG, type L and then press enter, when CBG asks if i want to "Completely reset all files?" i skip and that's it. CBG tells me that i can press any button to finish and in game it's still only T poses.

Just now, it456 said:

When it tells you to reset files, press n so it wont do that. Initially i also skipped that part but caused the T pose thing, so dont skip it

I did press n aswell, but didnt seem to make any difference

So I've started trying again today, and to begin I re-ran CBG's generator and now the mod... works? Granted it would seem the dragons can activate the killmoves while they're flying, which seems like a slight oversight. That said, it's spontaneously functional.

I suppose this means that maybe CBG itself is at fault here?

EDIT: Having done some testing now with the mod presumably working, the "wrong killmove triggering on victory" issue persists. Not only that, but it doesn't even have to be done to a dragon. So long as one is in the vicinity, if the player causes any killmove, even to a bandit, they will have the inside effects applied.

Edited by DuskWanderer