"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

I would like to know this beautiful animation, soo sweet :D

Do someone know it ?????

damn, I also like this dance very well, I want to have!

not sure if that dance is in this dance mod, but this one is the lates I have found

I played all the dances (after i roughly translated the mcm menu) a few days ago, again not sure if it has that dance, but there is alot of them.

http://patch.ali213.net/showpatch/25386.html

my mcm translation is half assed, so I'll let someone thats better at it, post a translated mcm menu and esp

thank you for trying to help. I tried to download but my firewall has blocked everything!

I'd like to know if there's a mod where you can keep your character in the middle of the screen instead of to the left.

@The Darkslayer : Forgot to thank you for the link. Thank you.

there is a possibility to change the INI file that the camera work is centered, but I do not remember where I read about it!

I changed my setting on the left side, which is good for BBP, because you can fight in the "breast movements" look better.

german \ deutsch !

es gibt eine möglichkeit die INI datei zu ändern daß die kameraführung zentriert bleibt , ich weiß aber nicht mehr wo ich darüber gelesen habe !

ich habe meine einstellung auf die linke seite geändert , das ist gut für BBP , da kann man im kampf die "brustbewegungen" besser sehen .

I would like to know this beautiful animation, soo sweet :D

Do someone know it ?????

damn, I also like this dance very well, I want to have!

not sure if that dance is in this dance mod, but this one is the lates I have found

I played all the dances (after i roughly translated the mcm menu) a few days ago, again not sure if it has that dance, but there is alot of them.

http://patch.ali213.net/showpatch/25386.html

my mcm translation is half assed, so I'll let someone thats better at it, post a translated mcm menu and esp

thank you for trying to help. I tried to download but my firewall has blocked everything!

ok try this link to the file

http://pan.baidu.com/s/11MQq7

Where can I find the armor/clothes/jewellery in this picture?

36425-1-1373147632.jpg

Seconded, but I believe the top is from Osare HotPants for UNP

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33774//?

Other than that, I'd also love to know what the rest is.

I confirm that the top is from Osare Hot Pants.

Also, the pants are from Bouncing Bodices, the belt and sachet are from a single mod adding such belts,  I think. The gloves are pure vanilla or revamped (CBBE vanilla armor sets come to mind). The pinky stuff on her legs (sorry, forgot the name :P) can be found on the Nexus, too.

I'd like to know if there's a mod where you can keep your character in the middle of the screen instead of to the left.

@The Darkslayer : Forgot to thank you for the link. Thank you.

Does anyone know of any good "camera" angle mods out there?

It's been so long I don't remember the default values, but if you open your Skyrim.ini and add;

[CAMERA]

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosX=-0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosY=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosZ=-0.0000
fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

X= Right/Left          +/-
Y= Forward/Back   +/-
Z= Up/Down           +/-

This is zero'd out, my values wouldn't do you any good since my char is scaled. The values can be changed in game by alt+tab and "refreshini" in the console.
That camera mod is cool, but it drove me insane having to sheathe/unsheathe to reset the camera view. 

Archived