"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

@Badsector

whats about these torture chamber/dungeon mod near riverwood? this could be something for you.

there'e was a one with many women inside, some of them are dead...other are tied up.

i've forget the name of it.

You mean that hydra stuff? Nah thanks, thats way over the top, i just want some smaller house with some dungeon, but i might just leech some shack from nexus and modify it.

i would love to see someone actually use this and update it and or go all out and make it a actual brothel/player home

it a candle hearth hall copy with some extras a little outside riverwood

(still has the candle hearth hall sign outside)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40807/?

its more of a resource mod than anything the beds are kinda cool...

Does someboby know WHY blacktalon armor has been removed?

From nexus:

Upload of content ported from the game "Dead or Alive" - (Kasumi's Ninja outfit) - as part of a modded outfit.

File: Blacktalon armor for UNP - removed from public database.

The author was banned too

From nexus:

Upload of content ported from the game "Dead or Alive" - (Kasumi's Ninja outfit) - as part of a modded outfit.

That is why I don't want to be part of Nexus community. To ban contributing users is foolery.

From nexus:

That is why I don't want to be part of Nexus community. To ban contributing users is foolery.

It wasn't a complete mod since it lacked proper weight slider support.  It wasn't all that useful as a modder's resource either, since it didn't use UNP or any recognizable body mesh.  Despite the mesh being in parts (in nifskope), you wouldn't be able to mix and match with any other body type without significant clipping.  It's going to be a lot of work to make it usable for any of the usual body types, assuming you already have a copy.

Can someone reupload the blacktalon armor(unp version) please? The link on nexus is dead :\

Here is the UNP version:

Blacktalon Armor UNP-50082-1-2.7z

Try http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-12814/  for bigger boobs.

You can find my screenshots with the big boobs version here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/page-339?do=findComment&comment=667528, Its a mashup, really, but most of the blacktalon pieces are there.

From nexus:

It wasn't a complete mod since it lacked proper weight slider support.  It wasn't all that useful as a modder's resource either, since it didn't use UNP or any recognizable body mesh.  Despite the mesh being in parts (in nifskope), you wouldn't be able to mix and match with any other body type without significant clipping.  It's going to be a lot of work to make it usable for any of the usual body types, assuming you already have a copy.

Actually it has already been converted by both Shocky and revymartin1986 for 7B and UNPBO respectively.

Holy crap where do I get this outfit?! It's the sexiest thing I've seen since the Maid Ribbon outfit by SPB in Oblivion

45591.jpg

It's Numenume Bikini, a 7B Conversion. The Maid Ribbon outift is also available... at least some of the SpeedBuster's meshes were used for Maid's outfit in ChaPi's collection.

The body in that pic looks way different than the 7B conversion though.

Yes? I thought it was 7B with modified breasts.

Just look at the stomach and the rather "undefined" thighs, that's definitely a CBBE based body. Oh and what the fuck is wrong with her arm?

Looking for this armor:

tumblr_n0ga9uTJqS1tphszuo1_1280.jpg

One of Calyps' armors, still a WIP.

You could use Alternate Actors but it may have a problem with the Fire Astronach based fairy.

I used the Hairdstyler mod to get rid of her awful mop without any problem though.

I tried the mod now attemping some changes and I wasn't too successful, actually. :(

I dropped a copy of my character's body mesh (CBBE) and tested it. I though the textures didn't need to be replaced but I suppose the mod overrides the .nif data on that, because it looked kinda crappy. I guess I'll try later copying those textures as well.

The worst part was actually the anatomy: the fairies' breasts looked crushed, and I'm not sure of the cause. I suppose that HDT doesn't work well on them with an atronach skeleton, but then, I don't really know how to make it work properly. Any advice?

<snip>

where do i get that fairy mod? 45087.jpg

<snip>

Yousei Fairy Follower

She can be found in the area behind Belethor's Shop in Whiterun.

attachicon.gifYouseiFollower_v1.3.7z

That's a pretty cool thing. What does this follower do? I'm wondering how would you go changing her hair and body mesh to make her look less "vanilla" (and maybe give her clothes, because if that's possible it would be a really cool addon.

Already done it, just dropped in a TBBP sevenbase and texture into the correct folders and left the standard skeleton intact.

Works great with hdt physics enabled also.

Just the wings to change out for some animated ones and the head mesh to swap for something prettier left to do now.

Only take s a few minutes to swap out the body though.

If you use wings from Newmillers Succubus set they override the standard wings and you can have a mini succubus flying around.

HDT skirts work great with her as well.

A request from myself this time:

Does anyone know off either re-textured angel wings to look more like a real bird of prey wings or wings that are bird of prey ones top start with?

More brown like an Eagle or Falcon instead of plain white or black.

Did anyone manage to figure out how to change the head? I changed the body to 7b tbbp, but all the things I have tried with the head so far either crashes the game, or is horrible and dark colored.

Archived