"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Hey. So I'm looking for this :

I know it's Seraphine Armor, but I can't find the TBBP Bodyslide for it and I know it exists somewhere !  :@

Cheerios !

Seraphine Armor UNPBO BBP

Aye, looking for TBBP CBBE here actually bahaha, I should've mentioned it :/ The UNPB version will give me seams all ovah ! 

I was on the search and have the found.

Seraphine Armor - CBBEv3 - UNP by BloodFree

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24723/?

this is a gift when my search did not bring the desired success!

Black Rose - CBBE TBBP

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48648/?

http://static1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/48648-3-1386581864.jpg

Latex Corset - CBBE TBBP

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49350/?

http://imageshack.com/a/img199/2157/irdr.gif

Already got the black rose one :P

The Seraphine CBBE only supports the minimum weight though on the Nexus, so well, it's pretty ridiculous when I wear it considering my bodyslide, it's like someone poked a balloon with a nail and it suddenly exploded and shrank :D

Okay, my last face hunt ended in success thanks to the knowledgeable folks here.  Let's try another:

37811.jpg37742.jpg43284.jpg

I see these face textures pop up all the time.  Always there is this single mole revealing that it's the same texture (or texture set).  Sometimes it's above the left corner of the mouth, sometimes the right corner, and sometimes it's below one of the eyes.  Always it's just the one mole.  I've pored over all the face textures I know about and haven't been able to find these highly ubiquitous specimens.  Face Shop, Pretty Face, FSC, you name it.  (The last image has some slight extra detail in the face, so I am thinking all of these are part of a package which includes variants.)  Remember the solitary moles if you have an idea what these are.  Thanks in advance!

nice..What textures are those and what mods you are using for the face other than ece and race?

Haha.  I admit it: I laughed.  No, actually I was trying to see if anyone knew where these textures came from. ;p

bumping this cuz I'm curious too

I know ECE provides the moles and was the original question, but my god HOW do you get these faces made?? Dying to know. Amazing screens.

I run ECE and SG Textures Renewal and they don't even come close to this.

This is about the best I could do with some of the suggested textures. I like it, but wow I still feel it's nowhere near the ones in question.

8QBoVRb.jpg

ENB probably makes the difference.

agree, and like said, if hes run sweet fx and others light sources, the chances of replicated that without owner saying step by step or even giving same mods goes almost ... you know.

Edited: Best way its getting a pic without any light effect / enb, just vanilla effects if you can, so can do a good comparation.

Was there a mod that duplicated your characters face so that you can reload it into a new game save?

ECE can save up to 10 presets. You might need CharGen Extension as well, not sure, i always have both and i can save & load presets fine.

Any idea about that panty? :P Well and that hair with the bow?

170330py4e6er9ruepn74v.jpg

Bumping this one, i really need that hair because of reasons (well and the panty but mostly the hair now).

The hair is from oblivion hair pack I believe, unfortunately it seems it was removed from nexus a while ago.

Bumping this one, i really need that hair because of reasons (well and the panty but mostly the hair now).

The hair is from oblivion hair pack I believe, unfortunately it seems it was removed from nexus a while ago.

Leeching it now thanks :D i hope its in that one.

Leeching it now thanks :D i hope its in that one.

Are you downloading the oblivion hair pack with NPC editor support on nexus? It's quite outdated and not based on the latest oblivion hair pack before it was removed. I may have the pack somewhere on my laptop...hmmm

Are you downloading the oblivion hair pack with NPC editor support on nexus? It's quite outdated and not based on the latest oblivion hair pack before it was removed. I may have the pack somewhere on my laptop...hmmm

Yeah that one for now. But will look around more after i did some work.

This face texture?  Don't recognize the lipstick pattern from really anything else I've seen.

34840.jpg

Also willing to entertain guesses on the ENB. ;p  Not really practical for actual gameplay (artificial grain is just goofy for that), but it obviously does wonders for closeups.

No problem, here is the link, the one you are looking for should be in the pack:

https://mega.co.nz/#!xxJDnSzL!KFPy9BqrpjnKfnhel6AUvTSZHspMKsl793qALM0K1V8

Huge thanks mate :D

Since I am slowly adding mods to my new character, I just tried the pack myself, the hair is in it and it's on 9th or 10th of the pack.

A small tip to help you get a back view of your character(since the pic you linked only shows the backside of the hair): press your console key while making your character walk towards you, then type "showracemenu", this way you will have the back view your character. Of course if you are using an idle shows the back of your character already, this won't be necessary.

Archived