The Banning Game - II

18 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for I wasn't refereeing to Puddin' and BANNED for you being interested in him accusing me for it

BANNED for not even hoping for something interesting down there, under his clothes :classic_dry:

13 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for I am interesting about what you have under your clothes

BANNED for not being able to have a look while a take a shower right now for a nice day trip with my other worik. :classic_tongue:

10 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

wanting me to believe in something you don't do

BANNED for not believing that even us dirty-minded woriks have hygienic minimum standards ?  ? ?

Edited by worik
Just now, EvalovesEP said:

>banned for not having washing machine but taking shower fully clothed ;)

BANNED for miscounting the number of our washing machines. ?

Because we have neither none nor one, but two! :classic_tongue:.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150813004844

7 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for I have more sexier top than she

Banned for perhaps she comes from a poor village and does not need sexy tops to feed the chickens

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned for perhaps she comes from a poor village and does not need sexy tops to feed the chickens

BANNED because my top is very well suited to meet the most important people of Skyrim :classic_dodgy:

Spoiler

d95_3003.ATKH-DR.jpg.a76b39a4aaf3c076f5c786fa2e75e14b.jpg

1 hour ago, worik said:

BANNED because my top is very well suited to meet the most important people of Skyrim :classic_dodgy:

Banned for being unprepared for the handsome "Prince" or "Dark Knight" that comes from a distant village looking for his maiden fair... who would slay the beasts and defeat all rivals and rapture her... except she was wearing that dreadful black top with chicken poop on it and he went after the girl with the crotchless leggings instead... but I digress... ?