The Banning Game - II

30 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! was it my ears I was supposed to wash? (I thought it was all about the hands.)

BANNED! for mistaking something easy going like "multiple organ dysfunction due to virus" with far more serious matters like the banning thread

5 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED! for mistaking something easy going like "multiple organ dysfunction due to virus" with far more serious matters like the banning thread

BANNED! because I was referring to washing before eating, nothing so trivial as COVID-19

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for making me think about: Salmonella, Shigella, Campylobacter, Enterotoxigenic E. coli, etc.

BANNED for ignoring all those funny anorganic chemical toxins

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for accusing me of participating in "cow pasture pool"

BANNED! for assaulting my ears and eyes :scream:

(I had never heard that one before ..... neither wonder you're a damaged human being LOL)

For those with no idea what he was wittering on about ..... it explains so so much  :joy:

29 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

BANNED! for assaulting my ears and eyes :scream:

(I had never heard that one before ..... neither wonder you're a damaged human being LOL)

For those with no idea what he was wittering on about ..... it explains so so much  :joy:

BANNED! for putting in all that work for what is a common phrase "in this neck of the woods."