The Banning Game - II

1 hour ago, Evaloves4 said:

> banned for it is not true I wish you dead?

BANNED for not seeing the tax benefits of being dead.

[Mr] Hotblack Desiato is the guitar keyboard player of the plutonium rock group Disaster Area, claimed to be the loudest band in the universe, and in fact the loudest noise of any kind, anywhere. So loud is this band that the audience usually listens from the safe distance of 37 miles (60 km) away in a well-built concrete bunker.

[..]

At the time when the main characters meet him, in the novel The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, Hotblack is spending a year dead "for tax reasons".

-- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy_characters

8 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> banned for promoting death as something good

BANNED because that's not me but an advice from professional tax consultants. (At least if you are a galactically renowned famous celebrity :classic_ph34r:)

24 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> banned for involving Skyrim perk system in banning thread

BANNED for pointing your finger at me, just because I used the vanilla perk tree instead of a modded version

23 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> banned for why not and banned for not being circumcised

BANNED for making assumptions (although most men in the world are uncircumcised, in my generation, in the US, most guys were circumcised.)

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for making assumptions (although most men in the world are uncircumcised, in my generation, in the US, most guys were circumcised.)

> banned for I didn't assumed anything. I KNEW you aren't circumcised. (My prince is. His ex gf did it to him)

27 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> banned for I didn't assumed anything. I KNEW you aren't circumcised. (My prince is. His ex gf did it to him)

BANNED for tempting me to post on the Show More of Yourself Thread to prove my point but I'm afraid I would just be leaving myself open to other criticisms.

17 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for thinking it was you that made me choose not to post such a picture.

BANNED for talking to unknown hidden entities and let them tell you what to do :classic_ph34r:

Spoiler

LOC_Apo.2.jpg.43b89868d5fd3cf2427c72de1b516343.jpg