Thulas Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 Makes some progression towards divorce's main reason.
Ghost Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 "towards divorce's main reason" Actually this sentence doesnt even make sense to that what we/I wrote.
Thulas Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 She will ask her girlfriend to marry her. Marriage is the main reason for divorce because it enables it in the first place. And there is the connection between what she said and what I said myself. Â I forgot though; Counter: 1
Ghost Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 The mainreason, okey. But there are also several reasons against a divorce. And its the way you see it. But as "against counter", you actually dont know how we live together and how much we mean to us. Relationships fails thats true. But there is the chance of "true love" if you take your own relationship seriously. Sure, my relationship could also come to an end, but this will only be happen, if i dont fight for her and my love to her. The cohesion of a relationship is about to fight for this what you really love, what you really want and that you take care about the person you love. If you really knew the person you love and if you really knew what she/he prefer, then there is no reason for a seperation. I think, that the most relationships fail, because they dont care that much for each other. I know this "true love" stuff is more or less a wishful thinking, but i dont think that this "true love" doesnt exist. I highly doubt that my gf will leave me, because I know how much I mean to her.  But to another point - it really surprised me that you dont want to know how i want to surprise her. Or is this theme uninteresting for you ? Â
Thulas Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 Obviously didn't got what I meant by that; I should stop to assume people can read subtile sarcasm that is a bit too much hidden. And she is correct, I currently am barely interested in anything that isn't a vital function. Â Counter: 2
Ghost Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 Actually it isnt a counter, its a fact you have only confirmed.
Thulas Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 Makes me wonder if she knows what the counter is for.
Ghost Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 Do i actually want to know this ? Â But you could help me out finding a shop where i can buy a heartseeker vayne costume.
Thulas Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 Won't have much luck if she searches for a full fledged costume; she probably needs to search for various parts and combine them.
Ghost Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 He should know that there are many ways to get what you want. Or I could ask a tailor, the price wouldn't matter, but it will cost some weeks.... some weeks more to wait on the surprise for my gf But I really want it. I think it would be a perfect gift for her to see me in that costume and asking her the special question. Â
Thulas Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 Needs time to plan the wedding anyway, so a few weeks more or less wouldn't really count. Â Counter: 3
Ghost Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 A relevant questions: Do you really want to "counter" me ? Because it doesnt seems so. And first of all, i've to plan my gift for her. Then i've too plan my wedding, because i - okey this is quite stupid - i dont know if she says "Yes" or "No" - rather, i actually know that she will say "Yes", because what else could she say ?.
nonusnomeni Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 right for the first and last time in his live
TiredGerman Posted February 18, 2014 Posted February 18, 2014 Loves his cats alot.         I wonder why...
TiredGerman Posted February 18, 2014 Posted February 18, 2014 Does know the only to that: all of them rp and real.
Thulas Posted February 18, 2014 Posted February 18, 2014 Is correct then; I love her. And I have all rigths to love an important part of my self.
TiredGerman Posted February 18, 2014 Posted February 18, 2014 Didn't understand that I meant Him and Nonu, but thats ok. I worded it badly anyway.
Thulas Posted February 18, 2014 Posted February 18, 2014 Should know that I know exactly what he meant; I just ignored it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.