Jormungandr Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 Is crazy.. yeah.. just crazy.. in a good way.. i guess.
Ghost Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 I think he still dont know how to play urgot jungle ?
Thulas Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 Should realize that my cares for that just won't be sufficient.
Thulas Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 Definitely needs to care more about the nice things; like Marina.
Thulas Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 Gets lured by Marina's looks into a trap. [Pets nonu] Meow!
Ghost Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 He really dont know that I only like my gf and nothing else, no matter what, since the whole time im here on LL ???? Strange, really strange.... But btw a really nice picture, but it doesnt turn me on or something like that.
Thulas Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 Makes me want to start a "mentioning-counter".
Ghost Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 He doesnt dare to say it Now I want to read this "counter"
Thulas Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 Would get surprised how fast the counter would grow; so far I assume it already would be at 1200.
Ghost Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 Says a number that actually doesnt matter with the actual counter.
Ghost Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 He misunderstood something. I never said that I "dislike" it. Btw and far away from this topic, i think, i know how i'll ask my gf.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.