4 hours ago, lorda888 said:

custom start , a custom character too 1066 with a punch of other mods 

Screenshot_1.png

Well I don't run any of those extra mods so I can't comment on those though you can try disabling them and just running Carnalitas and Regula Magistri to see if there are any conflicts. With the custom start are you able to see the decision at all? Also are you choosing the Regula religion as your custom character's religion? Doing that can break things.

I am not that experienced in CK 3 so I would appreciate some help.
I started a game with a custom ruler in Scandinavia with the Asatru faith and default gender laws.. and from what I understand that faith forbids me from granting women any titles.
The requirement for the book to do anything is having 2 powerful female vassals.. from what I understand that is basically impossible for me to achieve then now unless I somehow change my faith so that women can own land?

Also second question:
How will this mod behave if I pick the rule that inverses gender laws? Does that change anything about this mod or will it just affect default religions/cultures?

Edited by egokrat
7 hours ago, egokrat said:

I am not that experienced in CK 3 so I would appreciate some help.
I started a game with a custom ruler in Scandinavia with the Asatru faith and default gender laws.. and from what I understand that faith forbids me from granting women any titles.
The requirement for the book to do anything is having 2 powerful female vassals.. from what I understand that is basically impossible for me to achieve then now unless I somehow change my faith so that women can own land?

Also second question:
How will this mod behave if I pick the rule that inverses gender laws? Does that change anything about this mod or will it just affect default religions/cultures?

Regarding first question there is custom option "bestow with land" iirc, which let you grant titles to woman regardless of gender laws.
About second - idk, but mod uses custom succesion laws 

image.png

Thanks, found that custom "bestow title" option that lets you bypass gender laws and that helped. The 2nd vasall I actually managed to facilitate via "natural" causes.. meaning selective murder of the successor :)

@ban10

So would it be possible to make the custom religion and/or culture of this mod enable you to castrate/blind your male prisoners? That's usually reserved for a few specific cultures but I feel this one would make sense given the Magister focus on becoming the prevalent bloodline.
(there used to be a mod that enabled that for all but it has not been updated for a long time and is not working anymore supposedly)

as much as i love this mod, i hate that it essentially gender swaps men and women, so when i host a tournament there are random men waving their handkerchiefs at me offering me their favor. i had another one where i could offer up a son as a prize to the winner of the archery competition. im guessing when i go on a grand tour, there are gonna be random men or vassals husbands that are gonna try to seduce me too. like why? i'm a straight dude. idk if this is a problem with the mod or the game in general, like would that happen if im a male ruler in a female preference realm? idk

Posted (edited)
On 1/2/2024 at 11:28 AM, egokrat said:

Thanks, found that custom "bestow title" option that lets you bypass gender laws and that helped. The 2nd vasall I actually managed to facilitate via "natural" causes.. meaning selective murder of the successor :)

@ban10

So would it be possible to make the custom religion and/or culture of this mod enable you to castrate/blind your male prisoners? That's usually reserved for a few specific cultures but I feel this one would make sense given the Magister focus on becoming the prevalent bloodline.
(there used to be a mod that enabled that for all but it has not been updated for a long time and is not working anymore supposedly)

The best way to do that is via cultural traditions, the "Court Enuchs"/"Merciful blindings" traditions are what you are looking for.

I personally don't think they fit the core religion, so I think players who want to further customise their realm should use the above traditions.

5 hours ago, X2Z said:

as much as i love this mod, i hate that it essentially gender swaps men and women, so when i host a tournament there are random men waving their handkerchiefs at me offering me their favor. i had another one where i could offer up a son as a prize to the winner of the archery competition. im guessing when i go on a grand tour, there are gonna be random men or vassals husbands that are gonna try to seduce me too. like why? i'm a straight dude. idk if this is a problem with the mod or the game in general, like would that happen if im a male ruler in a female preference realm? idk

haha, thats funny, theres literally a text option called "homo" where your character says "I'm not attracted to (Gender)". Maybe there were only male spectators at the event which is why the game was forced to pick them as potential suitors.
Offering a son seems fine to me imo, I would 100% be like "yeah I want my son to marry whichever Amazonian warrior princesses here is best at fighting", that's like eugenics 101.

Hmmm, looking further into the "favour" event it looks like this happens because homosexuality is accepted in RM. You could change homosexuality from "doctrine_homosexuality_accepted" to "doctrine_homosexuality_crime" (or shunned) in the file Regula_Magistri\common\religion\religions\regula_religion.txt. I might try changing that for a personal playthrough and see how it goes for those kinds of events.

Edited by ban10

Idk why, but after last update I have "Potestas non Transfunde" option to interact with female rulers of my faith (Reformed Norse). No idea why so, maybe incompatibility with other religion mods, I use. Here are two of them found by advanced search mod. Head of holy order and Sweden Queen. Doesn't affect anything, because you still need to be Synkellos or greater to do it, just weird.

image.png.fa1269325cc5168e358af319fd15386b.pngimage.png.f356c9e4cf7e3925760354c54530ed40.png

11 hours ago, ban10 said:

haha, thats funny, theres literally a text option called "homo" where your character says "I'm not attracted to (Gender)". Maybe there were only male spectators at the event which is why the game was forced to pick them as potential suitors.
Offering a son seems fine to me imo, I would 100% be like "yeah I want my son to marry whichever Amazonian warrior princesses here is best at fighting", that's like eugenics 101.

Hmmm, looking further into the "favour" event it looks like this happens because homosexuality is accepted in RM. You could change homosexuality from "doctrine_homosexuality_accepted" to "doctrine_homosexuality_crime" (or shunned) in the file Regula_Magistri\common\religion\religions\regula_religion.txt. I might try changing that for a personal playthrough and see how it goes for those kinds of events.

yeah i think ur right about there being only male spectators at the time, cuz from the next event it went back to women. i agree with the son thing too i didnt realize at the time that all the contestants for the events would be only women. i also found it funny when one of courtiers had made a "language for men" lol that was a good laugh anyway love the mod

我很高兴看到这样一个具有完整且不断更新内容的模组。虽然我是中国玩家,但总会有人主动翻译最新内容,这证明你的作品如此优秀(这也是我愿意用翻译来点评的原因)
毫无疑问,Regular Magister 是我在 CK3 玩过的最刺激的 mod。我已经接触它半年了,每次更新都会给我带来令人惊讶的新内容。而且,这个主题在CK3中几乎是独一无二的,它给我带来了非凡的游戏体验。
不过你可能知道,由于CK3游戏的特点,随着游戏进入后期,会逐渐陷入一个相当枯燥乏味的过程,即使加上常规魔导师,也无法完全避免。因此,我希望加入类似于血统目标的内容,比如在征服某些区域时触发剧情,或者通过某些内容挑战我们的扩张,这样可能会更有趣。当然,这些只是我个人的一些想法,我仍然期待你继续更新你想要完成的事情。我相信你的想法永远不会让我们失望。
祝普通魔导师好运

7 hours ago, Pacifist03 said:

I think there is bug in Mutare Corpus when it gives incorrect traits. I don't know where submit bugs, sorry if offtopic.

bug.jpg

Yea i've seen this a number of times, well before the recent update. I just ignore what it says and look at the traits they've received or the improved education. Would be good if it was accurate, but i've never found it essential.

Can the "Potestas non Transfunde" option only be used on independent rulers and not on other vassals if you're a vassal in an empire? I tried to see if I could use it on a fellow vassal and the option just doesn't exist at all.

Thought i'd also mention, i'm loving a lot of the new content thats been added with the recent update. The new raiding events are super helpful and the change the the Enslavers tenet in the religion is super nice! Havent experienced all the new content yet, but certainly enjoying it so far. Super appreciative of the work you're putting in! Super keen to see the other Regula court roles once they're finished too.

Edited by Iopy
19 hours ago, Pacifist03 said:

I think there is bug in Mutare Corpus when it gives incorrect traits. I don't know where submit bugs, sorry if offtopic.

bug.jpg

11 hours ago, Iopy said:

Yea i've seen this a number of times, well before the recent update. I just ignore what it says and look at the traits they've received or the improved education. Would be good if it was accurate, but i've never found it essential.

This has come up a couple times. For some reason the interaction triggers the randomizer when giving the target the traits and then triggers the randomizer again when generating the message. I think it's at the point of "well it's not breaking anything, maybe look into it later."

11 hours ago, Iopy said:

Can the "Potestas non Transfunde" option only be used on independent rulers and not on other vassals if you're a vassal in an empire? I tried to see if I could use it on a fellow vassal and the option just doesn't exist at all.

Thought i'd also mention, i'm loving a lot of the new content thats been added with the recent update. The new raiding events are super helpful and the change the the Enslavers tenet in the religion is super nice! Havent experienced all the new content yet, but certainly enjoying it so far. Super appreciative of the work you're putting in! Super keen to see the other Regula court roles once they're finished too.

For Potestas non Transfunde the target needs to be an independent ruler. It can also act weird sometimes if you are a vassal.

Hi, big fan of this mod, Im excited to try the new house legacy options. Also is there a possibility to be able to use christian buildings or any other religion from your area if you are using a syncretism option when you release the keeper of souls? Using the items is good but it bothers me when you get stuck with a useless building. Thanks for the mod and take care.

First of all I want to thank ban10 for this great mod.
During the game I discovered a problem with excessive Vassal Tax and Levy Contribution.
If your character has the Chessmaster trait and the Rule of the Master dynasty legacy, as well as several properties for additional NON-BASE gold from vassals, then the contribution becomes 100% and the vassal income becomes negative, because they give everything to us.

tax.bmp

levies.bmp

The source of the problem is that Chessmaster and Rule of the Master increase the BASE contribution, after which all other modifiers are applied to that base contribution. 15% and 25% are too big numbers for a basic tax contribution, and 10% is also too much for a BASIC contribution.
The increase in the base levy contribution, in my opinion, should be removed in general, because our Paelex lose the ability to defend themselves against rebellions and wars against tyranny, and we cannot normally fight with such a large army due to insufficient supplies. Perhaps it is better to change Chessmaster to additional prestige or piety. In the case of Rule of the Master, you can reduce the cost of Mutare corpus or reduce the cooldown of Exaurire Vitale.

If I wrote something wrong somewhere - I apologize. English is not my native language.

I also have suggestion, it's pity that most off my beatys with wounds, without legs etc. Is it possible to make in the mod  that commanders was only men, husbands-cuckolds? With big haren it's difficult to manage them all manually.

I read the planned activity(?) with travel to a female ruler to beguile. Which reminded me that i always missed a option to missionize myself. It did happen that a king converted another king. Like famously the Russian Vladimir the Great. A personal/hostile scheme might really be to simple and shallow, but an official visit, a whole event?

Also, it would be nice to upgrade the head-of-religion title to kingdom and afterwards to empire rank. The pope is king rank, so it is possiple. I just would like to keep it as my Primary. Now with the religion also having culture and a "World" version, it makes sense to use that title more worldly.

Maybe when we consecrate the bloodline it goes up to kingdom? But getting a holy site is easy with starting position/character (but then again, we can also just start as an emperor). Maybe add having at least one king rank title to the "consecrating bloodline" decision and a similar decision when we have all holy sites to upgrade to empire title.

Edited by Konstrukter2

Hi, can anyone here tell me if the vassal wife cheating problem has been address in some degree? I noticed there have been changes to regula_adultery_events a month ago, but I couldn't find any information about it further. If it has not, are there any plans to expand the cheating mechanic further mod author? like adding a trait to prevent cheating? In the old files, I noticed there were attempts at preventing cheating with the devoted trait, however, I am not sure if that trait is still in the game or not. 

Thanks for the hard work to the mod author and anyone who has contributed! this one mod is the biggest reason why I keep coming back to CK3!