Bouncing Breast Clothes Thread (12/18 update)

hinugundam

Excuse me' date=' can you convert this armor into BNB ??? And make it with bigger breast and use type 3 not exnem body

this link for the armor

Ashara FFXIII Lighting Armor

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=38672

Thanks for your attention

[/quote']

Nope, I suck at it

The Last Attempt I did was a total disaster and I end up with a Rather... Dreadful Breast, let's keep it at that.

can u just make it bouncing ??? Im only need it bouncing

TQ

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi' date=' I was wondering if the OP is still working on providing skin shade for some of these great outfits, namely the Draz conversions. I'd do it myself, but I lack 3D animation skills. :P

[/quote']

The OP is half dead right now due to his laziness.

Skin shade? if you mean the skin tone, you just need a nifskope and change the value for them, there's no 3d animation skill involved.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Real slow with the update since I am doing the Gigantic Type3M cloth pack

And I keep falling asleep on the bed(Not in bed, on )

This sux.

Real slow with the update since I am doing the Gigantic Type3M cloth pack

And I keep falling asleep on the bed(Not in bed, on )

This sux.

Well get some sleep if that is what it takes!!!

I'd say you've more than earned it just with the stuff you already posted in the OP!!!! :)

I for one do appreciate you taking the time to do this!!!

Thanks!!!

Thanks for working on Type 3M, I was going to try my hand at it but conversion in blender with the bones takes so long and I've been out of the modding scene and modding for two years ( bad life experiences) hope your still working on making Type3M BB, I really like how the armors are done not too much not too less the other armors seem too exposing or not done to my taste, I really like Type3M and hope your still progressing on it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Where can I find screenshots for these armors?

https://www.google.com/

You can also try the nexus search to see if you get any hits.

Since these are all conversions adding bouncing breasts the original mods should still be around out there somewhere and may have screenshots.  Honestly it would be faster to just download and open the meshes folder and browse to the nif files and open them with nifskope to see what they look like (after you install the textures to your game folder of course - or they won't show up).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey bro I was wondering about the lei fang armour... do i need the original and where can I get it as its not on the newvegas nexus only in oblivion.. so how do i use it coz its showing in my game as a misc item

It was inside the package.

But my 4shared account got banned for some reason(After I ignored it for 2 month that is)

and everything is gone now.

And since I fucked up my harddrive and lost all the data on it I can't reupload any of them.

Kinda suck.

Archived