Bouncing Breast Clothes Thread (12/18 update)

hinugundam

so um i think im missing one obvious fact about the mods. what exactly are the item codes?

What's an "item code"? Not sure what you want.. the form ID?

yes sorry' date=' for the player.additem is there a simple way of finding it? or was it listed on a different source?

[/quote']

You can find them all in the geck, but what exactly are you looking for / why do you think you need one?

thanks where exactly is the GECK?

In FOMM' date=' right click the mod and open in tessnip. Go down to the relevant catagory (I think it's armor) and then click the piece of clothing. The item # should be listed.

[/quote']

THANKYOU!!! i didnt know it had that feature. life saver

i looked in GRUP (ARMO) section and these details were listed

[Record]

Type: ARMO

FormID: 01000add

Flags 1: 00000000

Flags 2: 00006015

Flags 3: 0000000f

Subrecords: 16

Size: 401 bytes (excluding header)

[Formatted information]

Armor

EDID (Editor ID)

Editor ID: ArmorBayonetta

FULL (Full Item Name)

Full Item Name: Bayonetta Cloth

i tried player.additem 01000ADD 1 and got nothing. do i have to use segments from other areas aswell?

it would be player.additem XX000ADD 1 the x's being the load order number of the bayonetta esp

you can find that next to the name in fomm or flash it will be under load order.

mine is 53 so it would be 53000ADD

Real slow with the update since I am doing the Gigantic Type3M cloth pack

And I keep falling asleep on the bed(Not in bed' date=' on )

This sux.

[/quote']

Well get some sleep if that is what it takes!!!

I'd say you've more than earned it just with the stuff you already posted in the OP!!!! :)

I for one do appreciate you taking the time to do this!!!

Thanks!!!

This may be taking the thread off on a tangent, but I'd like clarification on something.

All of the outfits you've converted to bouncing are intended for use with a type 3 body, correct? In the last post on the first page of this thread you say I need "a compatible type3 body mesh. BNB comes with several..."

Now, I was under the impression that the body meshes included in the BNB mod were not fully compatible with type 3. The body meshes I am referring to are called Curve (the base BNB body mesh); Half, B, Gifted, and Giant from the file "BNB_Update"; and also a body mesh in the file "BNB BiggerBreast" that isn't named but referred to in the readme as "...a body mesh with larger breasts that have a different shape (more anime-like)..."

So, are you saying that I can use the meshes you've post here with the Curve body from BNB and everything will look okay? If so, that would be great, but if not, could you tell us which body meshes from BNB you were talking about in your post on the first page of this thread?

Revanag's Bouncing Type 3 Replacer has bouncing versions of every type 3 regular mesh. All you need is the skeleton from BNB.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40227

Looking at that mod, are you sure that is where the type 3 body meshes are? In the description of that mod, it states to get the body mesh from one of the optional bodies in the "Body by Race" mod here: http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38524

But regardless of all that, the bottom line is that if I wanted to use one of the more endowed bodies from the original BNB mod, this is not the thread to find new clothes for it (unless you plan on doing those in the future). Oh well, beggars can't be choosers, i guess.

Thank you for going through the effort to convert these meshes for everyone. You're making life easier for the rest of us.

But regardless of all that' date=' the bottom line is that if I wanted to use one of the more endowed bodies from the original BNB mod, this is not the thread to find new clothes for it (unless you plan on doing those in the future). Oh well, beggars can't be choosers, i guess.

Thank you for going through the effort to convert these meshes for everyone. You're making life easier for the rest of us.

[/quote']

Ok let me explain it.

Clothes are INDEPENDENT from body meshes,

The only thing they use is the body textures, which BnB is not completely incompatible with Type3.

so you can use it even if you are using BNB body as long as you have the bouncing skeleton.

Just the boob for the clothes won't be of BnB size since it's matched to Type3.

If you want big boobs, check out the other thread under here.

Clothes are INDEPENDENT from body meshes' date='

The only thing they use is the body textures, which BnB is not completely incompatible with Type3.

so you can use it even if you are using BNB body as long as you have the bouncing skeleton.

Just the boob for the clothes won't be of BnB size since it's matched to Type3.[/quote']

So does that mean the larger breasts will clip through in places, because the geometry of the clothing doesn't match the geometry of the body? Or is it the problem that the texture won't be lined-up as intended because the clothing texture is being applied to a geometry that it wasn't designed to use?

If you want big boobs, check out the other thread under here.

Which thread?

I apologize if I'm being dense, but I've spent some time mucking around with the bouncing breast mods from the nexus, and I'm just trying keep things straight in my head. I do appreciate you taking the time explain things.

I think one of the reasons that i am getting confused is that some of the body mods on the nexus don't use clothing meshes that 'float' on top of body meshes. Rather, they completely replace the body, so that even when the character is nude, the nude mesh is really just a body suit. I'm pretty sure that's how the "body by race" mod works, because in that mod, everytime you equip a 'racial' armor your character's body changes to that race.

Doing things that way guarantees there won't be any clipping issues but it creates weird effects in the game (your character changes shape everytime you change outfits).

Anyway, keep up the good work. I admit that I am hoping that once you get to a point where you are finished with the type 3 stuff, you'll convert the dlc clothes for use with the Curve or Gifted body from BnB mod. I do realize the chances of that are slim.

So does that mean the larger breasts will clip through in places' date=' because the geometry of the clothing doesn't match the geometry of the body? Or is it the problem that the texture won't be lined-up as intended because the clothing texture is being applied to a geometry that it wasn't designed to use?

[/quote']

As I said, clothes are INDEPENDENT from body

The body mesh will be replace by the cloth mesh when you equip it.

so It will look the same no matter which body mesh you are using.

Which thread?

I apologize if I'm being dense' date=' but I've spent some time mucking around with the bouncing breast mods from the nexus, and I'm just trying keep things straight in my head. I do appreciate you taking the time explain things.

[/quote']

2pac4eva7 makes Bigger breast clothes, Just not all of them are BB compatible yet, you oculd convert them yourself should you wish.

• 3 weeks later...

I just downloaded it and accessed it' date=' it does have a texture issue and it causes my character to have yellowish skin except for their face, hands, and feet.

[/quote']

Ok this is obviously a mesh I missed

I'll fix it in a update, mean while you can fix it on your own by opening it in nifskope and change the tone of the body from Default to skin.

The project have slowed down cause I got a new computer and setting up everything again, still working on the huge Type-M set.

So its only one mesh I have to do this with? Or do I have to do it with all of the meshes that were included in the lingerie shop' date=' because all of the outfits that were have the same issue.

[/quote']

Just the one you saw with a problem.

The conversion method I use requires me to manually change all the body tones back to skin, but I might miss for some mesh in the process.

• 3 weeks later...

it would be player.additem XX000ADD 1 the x's being the load order number of the bayonetta esp

you can find that next to the name in fomm or flash it will be under load order.

This doesn't work for me. Any idea why? I tried it on multiple armors.

This doesn't work for me. Any idea why? I tried it on multiple armors.

1. Did you type in the correct first two digits? 53 was only an example of his load order so if the esp isn't 53rd in your load order it won't work.

2. The code XX000ADD was only for one armor. Each armor has its own code.

Yeah, I'm really sorry to bother you about this.

For example, some Draz conversions are 14 (hexidecimal) in load order so I put 20 for the XX, the entire line being being "player.additem 20000ea8" and it said "item 20000ea8 not found for parameter ObjectID"

I used this information for the example:

[Record]

Type: ARMO

FormID: 01000ea8

Flags 1: 00000000

Flags 2: 00000000

Flags 3: 0000000f

Subrecords: 17

Size: 431 bytes (excluding header)

I'm also accounting for the fact that the counting starts at 0 as well.

Thank you for the help.

Ok, if the draz conversion esp is 14 in your load order then why are you putting 20? It should be player.additem 14000ea8 1 <---don't forget to specify the number of items you want spawned or you will get an error!

If you open FOMM there is a column called "Mod Index" that is the XX you want to use as it is already in hexadecimal format.

Ok' date=' if the draz conversion esp is 14 in your load order then why are you putting 20? It should be player.additem 14000ea8 1 <---don't forget to specify the number of items you want spawned or you will get an error!

If you open FOMM there is a column called "Mod Index" that is the XX you want to use as it is already in hexadecimal format.

I apologize, I didn't realize it was supposed to stay in hexidecimal format. I kept using the real numbers. Thank you so much!

You don't convert from hex to decimal, the IDs are in hex, so use the hex value.

Also you don't have to guess; if you are using FOMM, the index for the mod is shown in the mod list. If it says 0A, you use 0A (not 10).

Edit: it appears I don't know how to go to the last page before replying to something.

Excuse me' date=' can you convert this armor into BNB ??? And make it with bigger breast and use type 3 not exnem body

this link for the armor

Ashara FFXIII Lighting Armor

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=38672

Thanks for your attention

[/quote']

Nope, I suck at it

The Last Attempt I did was a total disaster and I end up with a Rather... Dreadful Breast, let's keep it at that.

Archived