lack of brothels on fallout ?

Hi folks, I was noticing that there are no standalone mods that allow the character to work in a brothel, I found several mods that add a brothel where you can make the character work, but this is always part of the mod, like " Barbarous Continent " or "nuka ride", is there a mod that places a brothel where there is the possibility of being able to work? something similar to the skyrim mod
"the ancient profession"

Technically in the "Commonwealth Slavers" mods you're a prostitute in a brothel of sorts (I won't say too much so as not to ruin it for people who didn't play it).

However, I recognize it's not the same as the old "RSE Brothels" mod a few years ago which let you take on the role of a prostitute at will. RSE Brothels was not kept up to date with modern Fallout 4 mods so is not considered safe to use anymore.

Magno Cum Gaudio lets you sell yourself as a prostitute, of course (and that still works great), as does Sex Em Up. Those two mods aren't brothels, but they are player based prostitution.

58 minutes ago, Tonny_J said:

Human Resources is a very good MOD for creating brothels and putting female entrepreneurs to work.

This MOD unfortunately offers no interaction for the player in the brothel business other than as an administrator.
Is the only feature I miss in this MOD.

No interaction for player... or female followers either.  Unfortunately.  I would like to see a brothel mod where you could put settlers to work and participate with your followers from time to time as desired.

On 6/4/2023 at 1:35 PM, kamenlollo said:

Hi folks, I was noticing that there are no standalone mods that allow the character to work in a brothel, I found several mods that add a brothel where you can make the character work, but this is always part of the mod, like " Barbarous Continent " or "nuka ride", is there a mod that places a brothel where there is the possibility of being able to work? something similar to the skyrim mod
"the ancient profession"

I've not seen anything for FO4 like Ancient Profession, Radiant Prostitution, etc... Skyrim has quite a few in that area. Closest thing I seen is aff hardship - beggar whore but is more of an alternate game-play through the game. There is aaf prostitution but is very minimal.

Edited by eflat01
On 6/5/2023 at 6:48 PM, tch65721 said:

No interaction for player... or female followers either.  Unfortunately.  I would like to see a brothel mod where you could put settlers to work and participate with your followers from time to time as desired.

This was RSE Brothels.  It was a fantastic mod that I tried to use on several playthroughs. It has the unfortunate downside of eventually breaking the save file. Someone claimed to have made a fix for it and uploaded that fix to the Nexus, but even with the fix it caused problems with other mods that I just couldn't live with for a full playthrough. The author itself says that Brothels is irreparably broken and offers no support. It's not un-usable, just be prepared for many other aspects of your game to be or become unusable. Off the top of my head, it definitely breaks Heather Casdin.