Hi,

On 6/20/2023 at 11:39 PM, verrix said:

setstage ar_q_playerintroquest #

Oops! Good catch! Of course ar_q_ (q as in "quest", lol) is the right prefix. Sorry about that, my finger must have slipped off the q key when I wrote this. :D

On 6/20/2023 at 12:12 AM, Farmthat said:

Let me know if there are any devices or anything that I can donate

Thank you so much, this is a very generous offer! I fondly remember your work from your earlier mod here on LL and also your great stuff on DA (if you're using the same nickname there). Let's where this can go once I'm truly familiar with this all and don't have to worry about biting off more than I can chew. :)

11 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

Thank you so much, this is a very generous offer! I fondly remember your work from your earlier mod here on LL and also your great stuff on DA (if you're using the same nickname there). Let's where this can go once I'm truly familiar with this all and don't have to worry about biting off more than I can chew. :)

I totally respect that. Biting off more than I can chew is one of my more annoying character flaws. I rarely post to DA (mostly due to content restrictions,) but my twitter (#farmthisA) and pixiv are active. It's rubbery/machine bondage devices, and outfits. I've provided several to the Rubber Facility project, but I don't know when that'll see an update or if they;re getting used, so you're welcome to some of the same models if that ever fits your future plans.

No pressure! really looking forward to seeing where you take this mod. Looks like a solid foundation.

6 hours ago, Farmthat said:

I totally respect that. Biting off more than I can chew is one of my more annoying character flaws. I rarely post to DA (mostly due to content restrictions,) but my twitter (#farmthisA) and pixiv are active. It's rubbery/machine bondage devices, and outfits. I've provided several to the Rubber Facility project, but I don't know when that'll see an update or if they;re getting used, so you're welcome to some of the same models if that ever fits your future plans.

No pressure! really looking forward to seeing where you take this mod. Looks like a solid foundation.

You could always post the nice stuff as a modders recourses on LL. :) Or as a proof of concept type mod like 'Rubber Recourses' was.

14 hours ago, Farmthat said:

No pressure!

Ha, that's easy for you to say :D -- I have 20+ pages filled with ideas and storyline which I badly want to see come to life... but translating this to CK-speak is another topic. All kidding aside, thanks again for the kind words and the wonderful offer -- it means a lot to me!

16 hours ago, Uncontrollableabyss said:

Hi! Your work in this mod is great. Do you think an SE port would be possible at some point?

Thanks! There already was a port for SE created by a kind soul for the first release. Generally speaking though, mod development is going to be in LE at least for the time being as admittedly I lack the patience to set up a parallel installation of game and tools and am rather happy with what I've got (which may of course be because I just don't know what I'm missing).

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is there any sex or bound content for the player herself yet? Or are those new quest all just item fetch/deliveries ?

The current quests are all fetch quests (with a couple potential "devious twists").

There are no SL scenes in this mod, and I doubt there'll be any soon -- if at all. First and foremost, this is intended to be a fetish and quest mod (admittedly one which doesn't have much of either yet, lol).

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just a quick status update: Over the past weekend. I have migrated the mod's development to Skyrim SE (latest Steam version). As of the next version of the mod I'll upload, which is still quite some ways off, this will probably be an SE only mod.

It took me a while to get everything ported and all the requirements installed for the SSE CK. I know I said earlier that I didn't want to give up my heavily customized LE Skyrim, but after sampling the vastly superior stability, functionality and graphics of SE, I figured it'd be a worthy sacrifice. Even the CK runs faster, though I never had any issues with the LE one (but maybe I had just not been using it long enough).

On 8/22/2023 at 4:31 AM, El_Duderino said:

Hi all,

Just a quick status update: Over the past weekend. I have migrated the mod's development to Skyrim SE (latest Steam version). As of the next version of the mod I'll upload, which is still quite some ways off, this will probably be an SE only mod.

It took me a while to get everything ported and all the requirements installed for the SSE CK. I know I said earlier that I didn't want to give up my heavily customized LE Skyrim, but after sampling the vastly superior stability, functionality and graphics of SE, I figured it'd be a worthy sacrifice. Even the CK runs faster, though I never had any issues with the LE one (but maybe I had just not been using it long enough).

If you haven't tried it yet, Papyrus Tweaks NG also eliminates script lag, and is SE/AE only. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77779

On 8/22/2023 at 1:31 PM, El_Duderino said:

Hi all,

Damn, my laptop can't handle anything more than LE :(

• 4 months later...
On 1/11/2024 at 12:04 AM, bigpineapple said:

Very nice idea, will be following and checking it out from time to time, time to dust off SE!

Thanks! Having now played in SE for several months, I really ask myself why I waited so long to do the transition. :D

A new (and first SE) version of the mod will be incoming shortly. The first big story chapter is complete (should be a few hours of play time), but I need to do at least one more complete test run and "tidy up" in the mod before I can upload.

On 1/14/2024 at 11:19 AM, El_Duderino said:

Thanks! Having now played in SE for several months, I really ask myself why I waited so long to do the transition. :D

A new (and first SE) version of the mod will be incoming shortly. The first big story chapter is complete (should be a few hours of play time), but I need to do at least one more complete test run and "tidy up" in the mod before I can upload.

Likewise from a user standpoint, SE seems to be more easier to use and to maintain, even with a beefy PC my LE modded run with the DD basics and a few others its already running on its limit.

Hi all,

New version has just been released. This is now a mod built in SE but it might still work in LE. If somebody is brave enough to test it, please do let me know if it works and I'll update the new mod page accordingly. I would then also delete this old version to avoid any possible confusion with the old and new versions.

I've tried running it on LE, here's what I've found:

Traveled to Windhelm, approached stables, saw the sign, intro quest started, pointing to Anga's Mill.

1. All worked fine until I've got to Ebonitium itself, Maid Alba declined talking. Stage of intro quest was 10.

2. Maid Alba (and maybe others maids, who should wear dresses, catsuit wearers were fine) were naked, they became dressed after I've started slavery quest and selected what type of dresses I want to see.

3. Slavery dialogues didn't proceed, no quest dialogue options in her speech tree, only generic ones.

4. You might want to add all your mod's NPCs to zadDisableDialogueFaction  to suppress various restraint comment dialogues.

Move to DD-issued restraints was very smart one, it provides great compatibility. Except for those dialogue mishaps (wrong conditions?) no problems in LE occured, the mod looks very playable on LE right now.

Hi and thanks much for the detailed and very helpful feedback, @kurotatsu

Great to hear that the mod appears to be working in LE. I'll mark it as such when I upload the next update, which is likely going to be a hotfix pretty soon.

About the specific issues: 1 is probably a dialogue condition issue that I introduced when I added the slave quest. The intro worked before, so I'm sure I'll be able to fix that.

2. was indirectly caused by allowing the player to select relaxed or tight dresses at the start of the slave quest, where I'm also updating the other NPC's outfit lists to match what the player chooses. Need to make that a bit more clever or change it to only affect the player.

Could you add more detail what you did and where you were in the quest for issue #3? I played the whole slave quest just before the release and all dialogues fired as intended.

I had no idea that zadDisableDialogueFaction even existed! That will be very useful.

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

There seem to be missing at least 2 DDS files form the upload ;)

Thanks much for the heads-up! Thankfully, those aren't in use yet -- or rather, the quest that uses them is currently still pretty broken (so don't play it if you find it in the console, lol)

5 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

Could you add more detail what you did and where you were in the quest for issue #3? I played the whole slave quest just before the release and all dialogues fired as intended.

About #3 - started the quest via console as instructed, got tped into the cage, stripped and inventory cleaned up, armbinder locked on. Then scene played out as they discussed how my char got there and then got objective to talk to the maid. Tried talking, no topics except for standard were present.

Quite obviously you're big fan of shiny bondage and thus your work has the highest possible respect and attention from me :D

Thanks much @kurotatsu that's very helpful. Another user has reported the same issue in the other thread. I hope I can figure this one out. I've just tested it again in my game (Skyrim AE) and I can talk to Safia as intended after the first scene with the guard. It's a blocking topic, so it should override all other possible topics including from other mods.

Edited by El_Duderino
  • 2 months later...

Hi I'm facing some issues and hope you can help me. Whenever I enter Ebonitium the game freezes and not responding at all. In this case, the only solution I found is to force to restart my computer. I have downloaded all the files, build BodySlide and stuff. I have no idea what can I do next. Thank you in advance

photo_2024-04-24_21-44-34.jpg

1 hour ago, Dantecun said:

Whenever I enter Ebonitium the game freezes and not responding at all. 

It seems you're still using the heavily outdated alpha LE version of the mod. I switched the mod's development over to SE quite a while ago. Reportedly, the SE version also works in LE, so I'd recommend using it instead. There were some minor performance tweaks inside the main hall which might help with the crashing, too.

18 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

It seems you're still using the heavily outdated alpha LE version of the mod. I switched the mod's development over to SE quite a while ago. Reportedly, the SE version also works in LE, so I'd recommend using it instead. There were some minor performance tweaks inside the main hall which might help with the crashing, too.

I do appreciate your reply. I wasn't sure because it says SE So I got confused.

Also, if you don't mind me asking do I need all following files (see screenshot)?

-Is there any installation order?

-And can I just overwrite old one or do I need to uninstall previous version and install a new one instead?

Again, thank you so much for your support. Being new to modding,  most of the time I have no idea what am I doing.

photo_2024-04-25_18-06-38.jpg