Help! How to make gangbang scenes with falmers, rieklings etc. Mass matchmaker isnt working

10 hours ago, davidshane1721 said:

So i decided to go back to playing skyrim but i found out a lot has changed. i cant use mass matchmaker because it crashes my game

You're better off using the regular matchmaker and tagging several other NPCs before casting the self marking spell for group scenes.

22 minutes ago, davidshane1721 said:

Not all my animations are appearing T_T why did this become so complicated

The animations that appear are those available for the number of actors involved at the time. Nothing counts how many you install . If, you have only 1 animation with 5 actors (including yourself), only that one will be executed. You should have all animations available

It might help, rebuild the Sexlab animation registry and reinstall with SlAnimLoader

33 minutes ago, davidshane1721 said:

MMM did wreck my game.

If, you activated the animation with MMM, you should have cast as many spells for as many actors as you want to imply (including yourself)

This small change will reduce the number of launches to 2, one for you and another for as many as you want. As many as are available in the maximum number of players will be involved  Match Maker extended actors 

4 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

The animations that appear are those available for the number of actors involved at the time. Nothing counts how many you install . If, you have only 1 animation with 5 actors (including yourself), only that one will be executed. You should have all animations available

It might help, rebuild the Sexlab animation registry and reinstall with SlAnimLoader

Yeah I know but if you look at the picture you could see that I have Billy (riekling) 4p gangbang available but its not part of the option. Like i have a ton of these. Like If I do FM - its only 5 options, when i have like 20 FM animations