Fart Replacers

View File

A simple mod that replaces base game farts to ones I personally find to be more preferable. (This mod was originally titled MFX Farts where it only included farts from those types of videos but that's too limiting.)

They go in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods 

You can only use one at a time.

Gurgly Farts.package

Spoiler

MFX Farts.package

Spoiler

MFX Farts 2.package

Spoiler

MFX Farts 3.package

Spoiler

MFX Farts 4.package

Spoiler

Boo Bear Farts.package

Spoiler

Selena Loca Edition.package

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2023 at 4:44 PM, Michi1374 said:

Hello :) You did an awesome job. How did you do that? I would like to do that also

I got a bunch of audio off of a link someone posted on Twitter that has a whole bunch of these from various sources. As for putting them in game I used the TS4 sound tool https://modthesims.info/d/639090/ts4-sound-tool.html as well as Sims 4 Studio https://www.sims4studiodownload.com

Edited by Valediction
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2023 at 5:22 PM, Michi1374 said:

Thank you for your answer :). Would it be possible to merge the 3 files in 1 file? So we can joy all fart sounds at once. Thanks ;)

If there is a way, is I have no idea how to because I would definitely do that if I knew. What I do know is that doesn't apply to the farts from a Sim getting a massage or selecting the lactose intolerant trait in CAS, as they are separate from the main one. Those can be replaced to be entirely different.

Oh and you can use this tutorial as means to replace sounds as well. I forgot about that.

Thank you so much :) for your support ;) It looks very difficult to me. I dont know if i get that. Could you do me a big favor if you have the time for? Could you create more Fart sound packages please? I have the mp3 files. I would be very thankful to you forever

Edited by Michi1374
On 7/28/2023 at 4:59 PM, Michi1374 said:

Thank you so much :) for your support ;) It looks very difficult to me. I dont know if i get that. Could you do me a big favor if you have the time for? Could you create more Fart sound packages please? I have the mp3 files. I would be very thankful to you forever

I could.

3 hours ago, Michi1374 said:

That is really super nice of you. How we do it if you want to do? You should tell me how much files you need and how much seconds they should have.

You can send me a private message on here I guess. I'd need four per file, and the file type needs to be a mp3. They are best kept at 1 second long.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...