[mod] Have permission to give a race sexbound support? Share here!

10 hours ago, weizul said:

its usually does it when i try to use bed or anything else with same system

At this point you should try making a new topic and upload your starbound.log file there. That would make your problem more visible to people who know more about the inner workings of sexbound than I do.

2 hours ago, Ant Cant said:

At this point you should try making a new topic and upload your starbound.log file there. That would make your problem more visible to people who know more about the inner workings of sexbound than I do.

Or visiting the thread of the mod you think is the culprit, and asking for help since they think the mod is to blame, as @weizul clearly has been pointing fingers and calling out mods, and yet hasn't posted anything in the Avali support thread.

So, to not single you out and not spam Ant Cant's thread, i've been just watching this unfold, you seem to have incompatible mods with Reborn installed and blame a race support for it... So please, do us a favor, go into whatever thread you see proper and ask for help, don't go bothering a third person to make an entire new mod for you, okay? Or, even better, do some research, and read any of the recent threads about users having problems, which, albeit unnecessary when you can ask for support with Sexbound in the Sexbound threads, and you'd see problems similar to yours, logs come in, we try to help.

Pardon the rudeness @Ant Cant, keep up your good work, don't worry about users doing user things.

6 hours ago, Ocel0tJaguar said:

any chance you could add the Blattra race? link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=900225032

where is the explicit permission given by the author to make a SxB patch?

15 hours ago, wittie2m said:

hiyas, sorry to ask but is there any chance you could possibly add the regular Taurikin aswell? ^^

too big and hard to work with

Edited by Chrimsi
3 hours ago, Chrimsi said:

where is the explicit permission given by the author to make a SxB patch?

Message fixed in the mod by the author: I no longer have time to work on maintaining these items due to now being a full-time sprite artist, so consider these workshop items to be fully open-source. You are free to upload or publish your own variations or updates of this content as you see fit, without restriction.

2 hours ago, Ocel0tJaguar said:

Message fixed in the mod by the author: I no longer have time to work on maintaining these items due to now being a full-time sprite artist, so consider these workshop items to be fully open-source. You are free to upload or publish your own variations or updates of this content as you see fit, without restriction.

yes but SxB mods need explicit permission given by the race authors

10 hours ago, Chrimsi said:
On 6/14/2023 at 7:22 AM, wittie2m said:

hiyas, sorry to ask but is there any chance you could possibly add the regular Taurikin aswell? ^^

If they give me a link, I will try to make it. I won't guarantee quality, but something will happen.

21 minutes ago, BurzanTheWolf said:

Well, I'd like to stick with it and ask the lyceen race if it's possible to make a addon *praying eyes*

*sigh* is it so hard to follow rules?

Step 1) Name of the race you want supported.
Step 2) Link to where the race can be downloaded.
Step 3) Screenshot of the dev of the race giving permission

besides Lyceen creator has said no to a Sexbound patch

• 1 month later...

Think one could be made for this? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731106237&searchtext=vespoid

I know the rules says to ask for permission, but I looked, and the last comment the author of it ever made for the race was August 17th, 2017, so I think it's safe to say, with 6 years of it not getting an update, that the mod is abandoned, and as such, open source

If I'm wrong, I'm sorry

6 hours ago, WildAlex said:

Think one could be made for this? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731106237&searchtext=vespoid

I know the rules says to ask for permission, but I looked, and the last comment the author of it ever made for the race was August 17th, 2017, so I think it's safe to say, with 6 years of it not getting an update, that the mod is abandoned, and as such, open source

If I'm wrong, I'm sorry

I think I remember hearing that vespoids got a direct no from the author

I just finished up my mod for supporting the Arcana Races, so you can check that off  the list if you wish to. 

Hopefully I got everthing looking nice, please send me feedback if you have any.

Edited by Glithic
18 hours ago, DianthusAD said:

Thank you! Hope it won't be too difficult, I dunno if the extra options'll do anything screwy, and I probably would've tried it myself if I had any idea how modding this game works XD

The extra options are added under the facial mask category (which is already used for things like giving humans facial hair or avians beak shapes). Sexbound handles facial masks automatically so all I need to worry about are the changes to the body and head.