[mod] Have permission to give a race sexbound support? Share here!

Hello. I do not live in an English speaking country and use a translator.
When using "Sexbound Umbreon Patch" and "Lycanroc SxB" at the same time,

[19:51:51.697] [Warn] Root: Overriding duplicate asset source '. \mods\Lycanroc SxB' named 'sexbound_Umbreon' with higher or equal priority source '. \mods\Sexbound Umbreon Patch

and appears in the log. and Lycanroc is not working properly. (Become a bald person)

I understand that Lycanroc's SxB works fine when the Umbreon mod is removed.
What should I do?
Also, I am new to replying to topics, so apologies if I am clumsy.

Translated with DeepL

starbound.log

Edited by aburaage1624
10 hours ago, aburaage1624 said:

Hello. I do not live in an English speaking country and use a translator.
When using "Sexbound Umbreon Patch" and "Lycanroc SxB" at the same time,

[19:51:51.697] [Warn] Root: Overriding duplicate asset source '. \mods\Lycanroc SxB' named 'sexbound_Umbreon' with higher or equal priority source '. \mods\Sexbound Umbreon Patch

and appears in the log. and Lycanroc is not working properly. (Become a bald person)

I understand that Lycanroc's SxB works fine when the Umbreon mod is removed.
What should I do?
Also, I am new to replying to topics, so apologies if I am clumsy.

Translated with DeepL

starbound.log 136.69 kB · 1 download

That means that when I copied the metadata file from the umbreon support I used as reference, I forgot to change the text inside it to say lycanroc instead of umbreon. To fix it, you need to open the file named _metadata with any text editor and replace every Umbreon with Lycanroc. You could also download the attached file and replace the _metadata with it. I shall upload the fixed version shortly.

_metadata

Edited by Ant Cant
12 hours ago, Ant Cant said:

つまり、参照として使用した umbreon サポートからメタデータ ファイルをコピーしたときに、その中のテキストを umbreon ではなく lycanroc に変更するのを忘れていました。これを修正するには、_metadata という名前のファイルをテキスト エディタで開き、すべての Umbreon を Lycanroc に置き換える必要があります。添付ファイルをダウンロードして、_metadata をそのファイルに置き換えることもできます。近いうちに修正版をアップロードします。

_メタデータ 245B · 0 ダウンロード

Thank you for your response.
We have confirmed that it works fine.
We appreciate your cooperation!

Today I learned that editing the files resyncs the replyable topic post to the to the file post. Time to go back through everything and remake the request list but on the correct page this time.

Turns out editing details on the file post doesn't sync them, it is specifically pressing the update file button that syncs them which is why I thought I had to edit both of them separately.

Edited by Ant Cant
42 minutes ago, Chrimsi said:

no and as the author isn't even active on his mod anymore you can give up hope (unless you make it yourself and don't share it)

Wait what? I'm sure there was one for the square robots and those elves around, but I can't find them anymore, did I just make them up on my head? or maybe I saw it somewhere else

5 hours ago, Algene said:

Wait what? I'm sure there was one for the square robots and those elves around, but I can't find them anymore, did I just make them up on my head? or maybe I saw it somewhere else

I also saw a mod here that allowed races from elithian races to work with sexbound. But it seems to have been removed.

4 hours ago, rhenzuf said:

I also saw a mod here that allowed races from elithian races to work with sexbound. But it seems to have been removed.

At least I'm not that crazy yet

3 hours ago, Chrimsi said:

because race supports without/denied permission are removed as fast as possible to avoid drama nad conflict

Ye, we know that my man, this one seems to had the permission of a supposed friend of the author or something, evidently wasn't true or wasn't enough

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 9:29 AM, SOP311 said:

Hi.
I'd like to make a support request for Galaxy in Conflict mod and their attached races:

Made contact with TenguTango, Dev of Galaxy in conflict and acquired consent for SXB support of GIC races.

Can find the mod page here:
Steam Workshop::Galaxy in Conflict [v2.9.0 - The Long Lunacy] (steamcommunity.com)

and
Screenshot from my chat on discord:

consent.JPG

I've done it. Here is the file.
It's pretty much just vanilla files/vanilla race redux POV copied over and renamed. Gets the job done.
Works with both base GiC and GiC Cutebound patch.

UPDATE: Due to an oversight, I forgot to make a patch to the GiC base template, which meant no funtimes in the colonies. I have done this now.

UPDATE: Had to update a few more behaviors (minor patches) and stuff. Everyone* should be fuckable now. Let me know if something breaks.

*= Does not include bosses (IE White Wolf, Occassus Assassin, Ex Cultist, etc.) or Razed enemies since those aren't NPCs, those are monsters. And I'm not going to bother trying to make them fuckable.
Also does not include the Partisan or Sika gunner crewmembers. For whatever reason, they just absolutely refuse to work, and no matter what I try I just cannot get them to become fuckable. I've concluded this is just due to their scripts being too complicated. So in the end I just gave up on getting them to work right.
I guess their captors just castrated/FGM'ed them as part of their captivity. That's the best in-universe explaination you're getting.
They work now.

Sexbound_GiC.pak

Edited by rylasasin
Killed log spam.
On 5/7/2023 at 10:30 PM, Ant Cant said:

Have permission to give a race sexbound support? Share here!

View File

I'm willing to make sexbound support for races, but I find myself not social enough to go out and get permission to make those supports. In the race requests post I saw people mention having permission for some races but not willing to make support. Turns out if we work together we can make things happen. As a disclaimer, these supports may not be fully tested so if you find a bug, hopefully I will be able to fix it. Some problems, like what happened with bohemian lions, I could not even begin to fix.

REQUEST POSTING ETIQUETTE GUIDE:

Step 0) Please make your request on this forum topic, not in my private messages.

Step 1) Name of the race you want supported.
Step 2) Link to where the race can be downloaded.
Step 3) Screenshot of the dev of the race giving permission.

If the race was uploaded by DrPvtSkittles, they give permission by default so you can fulfill step 3 by just mentioning that and I will be able to confirm it when I open the link. I will not go out of my way to support their races without them being requested since it is quite the amount of work to make each support when there is a good chance that race will never be used for sexbound anyways.

Requests found here:

This pls: Squids in Space!: A Splatoon Mod

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=734855883&searchtext=

man people really read the first rule and then say "aight i've seen enough" ignoring the rest of the rules

Edit:

also look at this list to see what race you can ask for and which not

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kHYDblYaPt4Yp1fi_wcbxp7RVx4UBGXYyRNhqe5B2C8/view#gid=0

Red and Orange means No/Author Denied

Green means yes/Asked Permission

and most importantly:
Ask the mod author for permission before posting here and provide proof you asked

Edited by Chrimsi
  • 3 weeks later...

hello, I saw that the spreadsheet says someone got permission for making a trollbound nude patch but nobody has made one yet, but, it says someone called "soul ares" is an author on the patch, does this mean it's in development and if so where can I go for news on the patch like progress or when it will be finished? I really need it badly.