Age of Wonders 4 adult mods?

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2024 at 8:18 AM, thehurtbear said:

Do the mods here need an update for Primal Fury ?

Most of them do, but things are a little buggy (like missing limbs on the Feudal scout). I still haven't figured out a proper mod order to get every working perfectly, but it's useable (and also I never got everything working perfectly anyway.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/21/2023 at 6:04 AM, DwinX said:

Made a Download page and updated my Nudemod.

New stuff is added Lizards, Toads and tweaked the Tigers with a overlay texture.

I was also working on trying to add Pubic Hair with the Skin Decoration/Tattoos system but I am getting weird errors from that so I will probably give up.

I also figured out how to make more transparent clothes. It's a bit tricky cause some clothes like to remove parts of the body like the arm so you can't let that be transparent so you have to carefully mask things so next mod might be that.

I might also replace all the transformation textures to make sure my tits aren't replaced.

Is it broken in the current update, or am I just missing something?