Age of Wonders 4 adult mods?

11 hours ago, Kelvae said:

So the Scout was in fact STILL missing her shins but surely it works now...

Also, I managed to import a new body model into the game, but I can't manage to figure out how to attach the bones to it so it animates.  The modding guide just says "skin your meshes to your bones" and uh...

I'm going to make a separate mod for the units from Expanded Faction Units probably later today.

Also, not a sir haha.

Lewd.7z 9.93 kB · 31 downloads

You aren't knighted!?!

I am shocked! For thou art a hero in these troubled lands of barren lewdness!

So I went through and maybe did all the Tome units but...
1) They're split across a ton of different files.

2) There's apparently no way to view tome units in game without having them unlocked, which seems so bizarre to me.  Unless they spawn elsewhere.

So I hit as many as I could, but may have missed a few and with no way to view them all easily, there's probably some clipping issues and otherwise, so please let me know if you spot any problems.

Screenshots:

20230524035843_1.jpg.96496f27a5870616c127cef8699a723c.jpg

20230524035800_1.jpg.225add0243b9c09f538229ae781afe22.jpg

20230524035709_1.jpg.8c4568e69976abc578698c5b04a1c060.jpg

20230524032421_1.jpg.c5a032db4ae89405acaa3c23caf4bbd2.jpg

Yes this is a female copper golem, it's hard to tell but it does look different lol

20230524032614_1.jpg.c6b429fdca1f93a1a0c76c902eebc73b.jpg

Lewd Neutral Units.7z

hmm if we got enough folk already starting mods on this game why not get a sub-forum for it along side the other paradox games now? I mean I'm seeing several mods in this thread already and spinoffs for them being worked on lol. Would be so much easier to find the mods if they all had things posted up in the downloads section here to, instead of just the AoW4 Erections mod.

2 hours ago, HuntressLilith said:

hmm if we got enough folk already starting mods on this game why not get a sub-forum for it along side the other paradox games now? I mean I'm seeing several mods in this thread already and spinoffs for them being worked on lol. Would be so much easier to find the mods if they all had things posted up in the downloads section here to, instead of just the AoW4 Erections mod.

Might have to message one of the moderators of LL about that.

7 hours ago, Kelvae said:

Sorry guys, I tried for like 12 hours, but I just can't figure out how to get you some nice boobs.

are you saving the skeleton with the mesh that you import? it has to have all the bones in the right order too (the same skeleton as the unit). My process is get the skeleton inside the mesh -> parent with automatic weights and hope for the best (only bones that start with hum_) -> save mesh and skeleton using options from the modding guide

latex "bodysuit" because textures are too hard

gobbo.jpg.fce52a70ba23bf984d3ac47ff0ea04ba.jpg

8 hours ago, 9zs said:

are you saving the skeleton with the mesh that you import? it has to have all the bones in the right order too (the same skeleton as the unit). My process is get the skeleton inside the mesh -> parent with automatic weights and hope for the best (only bones that start with hum_) -> save mesh and skeleton using options from the modding guide

I tried parent with automatic weights and it crashes every time on import into Content Editor.  Interestingly, parenting with envelope weights works (no idea what that is) but the animation is pretty weird.  How exactly are you setting up your bones, you just delete any bone not used by the same part in a normal rigged part?

Well I managed to finish up as far as I'm gonna get with this project:

I made Nipples for "almost" all female forms (Dwarves, Elves, Goblins, Halflings, Humans and Orcs)

Had some issues with the halflings, they seem to only show them now and then, but most likely a local issue for me only and if not I have no idea how to fix it, as they look correct in the Content Editor.

Unfortunately I am not skilled enough to do it for furries and toads.

I have attached 2 7z files below, one is the mod and the other contains my textures if anyone wants to mess around with them, everyone is welcome to use them as they see fit ;)

Screenshot was taken using the age of fashion mod, as if you use this alone, there aren't any outfits that shows the nipples, so by itself it does nothing (except put nipples under the clothes for the races).

image.png.b95f3ffbd1999e82958a9d9d589bc980.png

Nipps for all - Textures.7zNipples for all.7z

Edited by mikmak300
On 5/26/2023 at 8:34 AM, Kelvae said:

I tried parent with automatic weights and it crashes every time on import into Content Editor.  Interestingly, parenting with envelope weights works (no idea what that is) but the animation is pretty weird.  How exactly are you setting up your bones, you just delete any bone not used by the same part in a normal rigged part?

I barely know what I'm doing so maybe someone can correct me, but you can delete all the bones you don't want, parent with auto weights, then unparent and parent to original skeleton with empty groups.

The problem is as you probably see the skeleton in blender is fucked. If you look at the weights your chest thats not animating is probably attached to something weird like "EventPanelCamBottom", but even removing that stuff automatic only works for half the parts so like RightUpLeg will work fine but LeftUpLeg is in the middle of the chest...

so it has to be fixed manually.. or pirate maya that the developers use

image.png

image.png

Edited by 9zs
2 hours ago, 9zs said:

I barely know what I'm doing so maybe someone can correct me, but you can delete all the bones you don't want, parent with auto weights, then unparent and parent to original skeleton with empty groups.

The problem is as you probably see the skeleton in blender is fucked. If you look at the weights your chest thats not animating is probably attached to something weird like "EventPanelCamBottom", but even removing that stuff automatic only works for half the parts so like RightUpLeg will work fine but LeftUpLeg is in the middle of the chest...

image.png.5480a4e6b8893efa9599acfa0e1b7f8f.pngimage.png.a1505c9240a625bb0197a0329e64f5b0.png

so it has to be fixed manually.. or pirate maya that the developers use

I understand nothing of what you said, but it sounds like you do know what you're doing lol. Would you be willing to keep.. researching? Maybe come up with a way to simplify the importation of new body models and such? :D Please? >.< With extra lewd waifus on top?

Are you guys redoing the rigging/skinning (with weight paint or automatic weights)? Is there no way to export rigged base models then data transfer? 

I'd like to start with some facial piercing customization mod, but so far I haven't figured out how to export rigged models. I can export the versatile rig and the humanoid head models separately, but the head model vertices have no weights.

image.png.28c28ff88ae3cf2c1f76e64a67379946.png

Is it possible to add separate cultures, but just change them to using all female units? I'd like to see all the base cultures but all female instead so you could do an Amazon faction of whichever you choose. Same or similar armor as the base, not a nude one.

1 hour ago, LazyIcarus said:

Are you guys redoing the rigging/skinning (with weight paint or automatic weights)? Is there no way to export rigged base models then data transfer? 

I'd like to start with some facial piercing customization mod, but so far I haven't figured out how to export rigged models. I can export the versatile rig and the humanoid head models separately, but the head model vertices have no weights.

:O Nice seeing you here Icarus! Your assistance to the lewd Age of Wonders 4 cause would be most appreciated, if you can lend it!

4 hours ago, LazyIcarus said:

Yeah redoing the rigging, they put a humanoid rig in the modding information too.  I haven't seen a way to export the meshes except through RenderDoc.

Edit:

3 hours ago, Pickle86 said:

Is it possible to add separate cultures, but just change them to using all female units? I'd like to see all the base cultures but all female instead so you could do an Amazon faction of whichever you choose. Same or similar armor as the base, not a nude one.

Yeah it's possible, but it's a lot of work.

Edited by Kelvae
3 minutes ago, Kelvae said:

Yeah redoing the rigging, they put a humanoid rig in the modding information too.  I haven't seen a way to export the meshes except through RenderDoc.

I'm looking into making the RenderDoc FBX plugin also export the skinning information. Testing on a simple cube exported with and without its rig

image.png.bc55f6c68329d6a20e45c4e00a2cf030.png

mainly results in the generated FBX having these differences (there's a SubDeformer::bottom corresponding to the bottom bone, and a SubDeformer::top corresponding to the top bone). I have no idea what the TransformLink is though.

image.png.a38126f416b05fb5c8912184f8449eea.png

On 2023/5/26 at PM10点34分, mikmak300 said:

好吧,我设法完成了这个项目:

我为“几乎”所有女性形态(矮人、精灵、地精、半身人、人类和兽人)制作了乳头

半身人有一些问题,他们似乎只是偶尔显示它们,但很可能只是我的本地问题,如果不是我不知道如何解决它,因为它们在内容编辑器中看起来是正确的。

不幸的是,我不够熟练,无法为毛茸茸的动物和蟾蜍做这件事。

我在下面附上了 2 个 7z 文件,一个是 mod,另一个包含我的纹理,如果有人想乱用它们,欢迎大家使用它们;)

屏幕截图是使用 age of fashion mod 拍摄的,就好像你单独使用它一样,没有任何显示乳头的服装,所以它本身没有任何作用(除了将乳头放在比赛的衣服下面)。

图片.png.b95f3ffbd1999e82958a9d9d589bc980.png

所有人的乳头 - Textures.7z 8.51 MB · 51 次下载 all.7z 的乳头 412.42 兆字节 · 137 次下载

So how do we use them?

2 hours ago, awhfddof said:

So how do we use them?

Same way you use any other mod, unpack the 7z file and put the unpacked folder into your mods folder in documents, and then add the mod to your playset in the Paradox launcher.

If you only wanna use the mod, don't download the texture 7z file, that's just a resource for modders to use if they want to ;)

Just made a quick "All Femme Fatale"  mod, that changes almost all humanoid male units to female, some screenshots in the spoiler section.

Haven't changed any of their outfits, so there will be clipping as some are wearing the male outfits, planning to make a mod that changes their outfits, see examples in the below screenshots, I am using my Nipple mod posted earlier for the screenshots:

Spoiler

Barbarian.png.9fcf08e290385bf8902ad89deceb27cf.png1937808135_TomeUnits.png.1949297646c073bf509799a862af76ac.pngMystics.png.1175afc39f2742b4ab25237a4a5cb4cd.pngIndustritious.png.b240a35770ff3c027d38b8852d4ff2af.pngHigh.png.3b0249115c69d3914fb11ef279479aa5.pngFeudal.png.bb1ed54c9344b3bfb2c9c8742cbc9496.pngDark.png.0554b377e95361955ce542ae1f446011.png

Mod attached in 7z file format below:

All Femme Fatale.7