SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Huge request, I know, but I would love to see Chronotrigger's Remodeled Armor (CBBE Bodyslide) converted for this, including the Dawnguard and Dragonborn armors. There are incomplete versions out there for UNP, but nothing for sevenbase. I would switch overnight if this existed.

Hi Arizona_Steve,

Have you seen the awesome conversions by Stevierage?

Linked Here: SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

His Post covers most, if not all, vanilla armors converted to Sevenbase.

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to update you on my released and pending Sevenbase conversions/edits!

Released:

Deathshell Bikini

Pending:

DPnTrielek Mix

-texture issues, model complete

Witch of the Wilds

-model issues

I am open to requests! I'll add them to a queue and complete them once the above projects are completed.

Thanks guys! Sevenbase and Outfit Studio rock!

-Squint

What model issues are you having with witch of the wilds?

Hi Myztikrice,

First, I appreciate any and all help I can get. I'm still very new to armor conversion:

Model issues:

Left arm and Right leg misaligned:

RCNabUn.jpg

---Oddly this issue is resolved by setting a pose in PinupPoser.. but obviously not a solution :(

Skirt model jumbled, possibly crossed some of the vertices during edit??

u0QCcrw.jpg

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Hi Myztikrice,

First, I appreciate any and all help I can get. I'm still very new to armor conversion:

Model issues:

RCNabUn.jpg

---Oddly this issue is resolved by setting a pose in PinupPoser.. but obviously not a solution :(

u0QCcrw.jpg

idk when i try it i get that leg thing too, but not the skirt. also trying to add bone weights doesn't do anything and corrupts the nif for me

Hi Myztikrice,

Model issues:

RCNabUn.jpg

u0QCcrw.jpg

Yeah, that issue is, I think,  with the low>high weight reference xml, the infamous jelly leg bug. The only way I found to get around it was not to use it. Instead I've been sticking with the high>low xml, exporting the high weight body as normal, then conform all for that same mesh, then setting the slider to 100% (or low) and just exporting what's in the  preview window as my body 0. 

I've done that for a lot of my own conversions and haven't had any issues, seems to work okay. Give that a go. 

Hi Myztikrice,

Model issues:

RCNabUn.jpg

u0QCcrw.jpg

I had the same lag

Body fix - delete body, save convertion, load and add new body

Skirt - there no weight paint on skirt

*sorry i did not read previous comments

Requesting: http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1502.html

Tried to convert it myself for few days, but in the end I only managed to make a mess.  :-/

I remember visiting that blog not long ago, you have some great looking characters and

always felt a little jealous at how awesome they looked, can i ask what textures/mods and enb you use to make them look so good?

I think you got the wrong person   :)

Hi Myztikrice,

Model issues:

RCNabUn.jpg

u0QCcrw.jpg

Yeah, that issue is, I think,  with the low>high weight reference xml, the infamous jelly leg bug. The only way I found to get around it was not to use it. Instead I've been sticking with the high>low xml, exporting the high weight body as normal, then conform all for that same mesh, then setting the slider to 100% (or low) and just exporting what's in the  preview window as my body 0. 

I've done that for a lot of my own conversions and haven't had any issues, seems to work okay. Give that a go. 

If I copy the body into the nif doing that it uses the full size version though

Hi Myztikrice,

Model issues:

RCNabUn.jpg

u0QCcrw.jpg

Copy the body into the nif with the slider at 0%, copy weights, use conform all, export armor_1 nif.  Then slide to 100% and export the armor as armor_0. The body will already be there when you export the slider at 100% for the size 0 armor.  There is no need to copy the body twice with this method, or set an additional base shape once you've gotten as far as the Sevenbase template High>Low.

Huge request, I know, but I would love to see Chronotrigger's Remodeled Armor (CBBE Bodyslide) converted for this, including the Dawnguard and Dragonborn armors. There are incomplete versions out there for UNP, but nothing for sevenbase. I would switch overnight if this existed.

Hi Arizona_Steve,

Have you seen the awesome conversions by Stevierage?

Linked Here: SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

His Post covers most, if not all, vanilla armors converted to Sevenbase.

Thanks for those! Didn't even know about them (I was looking for stuff on the Nexus).

Hi Myztikrice,

Model issues:

RCNabUn.jpg

u0QCcrw.jpg

Copy the body into the nif with the slider at 0%, copy weights, use conform all, export armor_1 nif.  Then slide to 100% and export the armor as armor_0. The body will already be there when you export the slider at 100% for the size 0 armor.  There is no need to copy the body twice with this method, or set an additional base shape once you've gotten as far as the Sevenbase template High>Low.

All right that seems to have worked. Although I can't get BBP to work with it so I'll see if squint finishes his conversion.

Hi Myztikrice,

Model issues:

RCNabUn.jpg

u0QCcrw.jpg

All right that seems to have worked. Although I can't get BBP to work with it so I'll see if squint finishes his conversion.

I know we're straying far off the conversion thread with this, so this will be my last thought on this, but try http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta13c-1-14-2014/

I've been able to add a bit of bounce action to the back section quite successfully with that utility, and it should work for other areas as well.  If you have questions about it, i suggest asking in that thread.

Hey guys,

Quick update:  - deleting body, saving project, then reloading body solved the misaligned body problem.. thanks!

- Weight paint is working on the skirt.. just finding the right amount to apply at the moment

I will submit the armor to Shocky tonight.. thanks again for all of your help!

Quick request if possible, don't want to add even more stuff to your list but I would like to see Bob's Boots converted just for 7B I mean I know there is a UNP version but I would love to keep the 7B body and not have it switch to UNP here's the link:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43381/?

Thank You for all that you guys do! You make Skyrim so much more fun  :D

Hi kkblake1,

Honestly, I wish HDT HH Boots got more attention :) I'd be happy to convert some once I clear my two projects.

Update, still having issues with the Witch of the Wilds skirt, sorry for the delays guys.. still learning the software :)

Update 2: While I figure out the above issue, I'll release Elven Scout Armor requested by mps96 tomorrow. Hope you like!

teCzH6a.jpg