SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Quick request if possible, don't want to add even more stuff to your list but I would like to see Bob's Boots converted just for 7B I mean I know there is a UNP version but I would love to keep the 7B body and not have it switch to UNP here's the link:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43381/?

Thank You for all that you guys do! You make Skyrim so much more fun  :D

Hi kkblake1,

Honestly, I wish HDT HH Boots got more attention :) I'd be happy to convert some once I clear my two projects.

Update, still having issues with the Witch of the Wilds skirt, sorry for the delays guys.. still learning the software :)

Update 2: While I figure out the above issue, I'll release Elven Scout Armor requested by mps96 tomorrow. Hope you like!

teCzH6a.jpg

Thank you!  :D  My succubus character needs some more awesome sexy boots  :P

Hi there, Iv been having problems with some of the armor's.

For example, i equip the fitnes top i get a CTD or if i equip the Aradia lace dress thong peice i get a CTD and also the hot pants top caused a CTD when equiped.

Not sure if its anything iv done or they conflict with other mods i have.

SG texture renewal

Im using the latest bombshell body

I have the xp32 maximum skelly

I do use a custom race, The Ningheim

Any idea's ?

I'll PM you some info

I'm having the same problem and I'm also using the Ningheim race. Could anyone help me?

I've already tried reinstalling with only the ningheim race and the armor but I still ctd when I equip it.

30. Skimpy Hide *Armor* - Cleavage BBP

How about a Pantyless / Shoulderless version?

For pantyless, open the armor in nifskope and remove the panties (HINT: Click on the panties -> right click -> Remove branch -> save), you can do the same for the shoulder.

My face when I saw the Aradia Rogue Armor:

dragon_tongue____komodo_dragon___by_ding

I'm not usually a request guy. But, I found this 2 Outfits, been trying to port them with the Outfit Studio, horrible results. But I think they deserve mention.

The VampDress by Sbire

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10351-vampdress-cbbe/

And the Lethal Majesty by Sinblood (Already ported to skyrim with an unknow body type. 

////

And, by curiosity, is there a way to port Lady Body mods to Seven/UNP( B ) with the Outfit Studio?

Lethal_Majesty.rar

Hi can someone here help me? I can't wear the full Northgirl armor without one piece taking off the other, like if I wear the belt it takes off the top.  Is there a mod that I'm suppose to install first?

I'm going to assume you're using SoS, cause it causes that exact thing. SoS uses the lower body slot on armors, so if you try to equip anything that uses the same slot, it will equip to your chest slot instead. Only way around it is to assign the slot to something else (via the CK), or not use SoS.

Few more requests for those with time and interest.

1. http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-182.html   - minus the cloak

2. http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-80.html   - if the DL link at the site happens to work for you guys

3. http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-301.html  - again, if you manage to DL it

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0mju2xb9mho9x69/DF_T11.rar  - alternate DL

4. http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-312.html  

Nevertheless, keep up the good work.   :)

edit.  added another DL for DF_T11, if the first link doesn't work.

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-80.html   - if the DL link at the site happens to work for you guys

Damn! Now if someone would have a working download link for Sinblood Lethal Majesty would be great!

Could anyone help me? Anytime I try to equip certain conversions from this thread I ctd. It doesn't happen when I equip the original armor and I've got xpms and sevenbase installed. I am using the Ningheim, so maybe that could cause issues?

Did you installed SevenBase manually into the ningheim folder ?

Did you installed SevenBase manually into the ningheim folder ?

Yes. My character has the sevenbase body and all, and some of these conversions do work without any problem.

Just to name some examples: Gattibondage, Succubus, Fieldmage do work. Hotpants outfit, Kitty corset and Selene cause ctd.

Are you using an character idle replacer that is BBP/TBBP compatible?

or..

Does ningheim contains its own skeleton? If yes, you should replace it with XP32's one.

Are you saying I need an idle replacer with BBP/TBBP?

And yes, I have replaced the original Ningheim skeleton (I believe also xpms) with the latest version of xpms.

or..

Does ningheim contains its own skeleton? If yes, you should replace it with XP32's one.

And yes, I have replaced the original Ningheim skeleton (I believe also xpms) with the latest version of xpms.

I'm just asking, because when I first installed SevenBase, I had CTD problem too, but it was because I didn't had any character animation idle replacer. Anyway, a lot of users have that problem with Ningheim Race and SevenBase, since I don't use ningheim race myself, i can't / don't know how to help you any further,sorry, its probably a compatibility issue with Ningheim or something else.

or..

I'm just asking, because when I first installed SevenBase, I had CTD problem too, but it was because I didn't had any character animation idle replacer. Anyway, a lot of users have that problem with Ningheim Race and SevenBase, since I don't use ningheim race myself, i can't / don't know how to help you any further,sorry, its probably a compatibility issue with Ningheim or something else.

Turnes out the animation replacer I used was not TBBP/BBP compatible. I installed the sevenbase body which came with animations and now I don't ctd when I equip the armors. Thanks for the help.

As a side note: how do I know if the animation replacer is TBBP/BBP compatible? I would like to be able to use these conversions, but I'm not particularly fond of the animations that came with the sevenbase body (which is why I wasn't using them).

Scratch all that, I've found the real problem. I did not have the 1st person skelly from xpms installed, no idea why that was the case. But everything workes now. Still, many thanks for your help Shocky.

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-80.html   - if the DL link at the site happens to work for you guys

Damn! Now if someone would have a working download link for Sinblood Lethal Majesty would be great!

Here is UNP version of that armor. Hope it helped.

Great! I wanted to port it myself from Oblivion, but it looks like someone already did it, going to convert it ASAP <3

or..

Turnes out the animation replacer I used was not TBBP/BBP compatible. I installed the sevenbase body which came with animations and now I don't ctd when I equip the armors. Thanks for the help.

As a side note: how do I know if the animation replacer is TBBP/BBP compatible? I would like to be able to use these conversions, but I'm not particularly fond of the animations that came with the sevenbase body (which is why I wasn't using them).

If you don't want the animation 7b has, go to nexus and read how to remove it correctly, i'm using this idle replacer for example in combination with this Female Animation Pack .

Thank you and your buddies for the conversion and collection, Shocky! It's you that made me decide to use 7B since then. :D

And here's a report about Nightshade Armor converted by ngabber86. I guess he forgot to convert the standard cuirass (1 of the 3 variants) and it's still UNP non-BBP.

You guys made so many excellent works that it took me almost two nights to get them all downed. Now I'm still busy sorting them out... :blush: And I noticed you got some anano's work converted, well, I really hope there be more of him/her!

I'm not good at English, so just thanks again! BTW, may I ask where did you get the awesome blue skin?