SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

I am very happy that Heilige Mutter Armor - Bombshell NON-BBP is here, but a little bit disappointed with the lack of breast bounce because in Fantasy Earth Zero (the game where this armor was copied from), the breasts actually bounces.

You could try using HDT physics system along with the HDT Havok object for bounce in general.

Hello, the armor/clothing needs to have bbp or tbbp support for the havok object to work.

I am very happy that Heilige Mutter Armor - Bombshell NON-BBP is here, but a little bit disappointed with the lack of breast bounce because in Fantasy Earth Zero (the game where this armor was copied from), the breasts actually bounces.

You could try using HDT physics system along with the HDT Havok object for bounce in general.

Hello, the armor/clothing needs to have bbp or tbbp support for the havok object to work.

Well, you could open Outfit Studio and add bones and stuff xP I mean, it's just one armor so it shouldn't be time consuming.  Or easier yet, just copy the weights from another BBP enabled 7base armor.

Hey guys awesome flurry of activity, very exciting. There must be something in the air 'cos B3lisario has also stirred. Loving LM, kind of burlesque turn of the century New Orleans style which is fertile vampire territory.. I've got the wife Serana in Sister Nightfall (thanks Kplant), awesome looking pair, who could resist?

Probably not the place to ask but I will anyway - have any of you guys experienced a problem adding tbbp butt weighting to these outfits? That's what I've been doing for a while now without issues, it's been my main use of OS tbh. But suddenly I'm getting an instant CTD whenever I try to do it with these outfits. I've reinstalled my skeleton, my body nifs, the HDT files, Body Slide 2, left no stone unturned but still the problem. Weirdly, if I add weighting to say, the ILC outfits there's no issue, but a recent conversion I did of Chapi stuff is affected even though it did formerly work, now if I equip any of those I also CTD?

Anyway I digress. Great work guys, love ya.  :heart:

I don't use TBBP or Bodyslide, so I can't offer support with that. But does it crash when equipping the armor? If yes, a few posts ago a user had the same problem when equipping armors, it turned out that he didn't had the 1st person skeleton from XPMS installed.

His response:

Scratch all that, I've found the real problem. I did not have the 1st person skelly from xpms installed, no idea why that was the case. But everything workes now. Still, many thanks for your help Shocky.

The discussion takes place between the 50-51 pages, maybe you find something useful. (This also applies to everyone asking why does it crash when I equip the armor!)

哈, UNP( B)身形也可以穿!

Yes,yes, the gods are with you.

Hey guys awesome flurry of activity, very exciting. There must be something in the air 'cos B3lisario has also stirred. Loving LM, kind of burlesque turn of the century New Orleans style which is fertile vampire territory.. I've got the wife Serana in Sister Nightfall (thanks Kplant), awesome looking pair, who could resist?

Probably not the place to ask but I will anyway - have any of you guys experienced a problem adding tbbp butt weighting to these outfits? That's what I've been doing for a while now without issues, it's been my main use of OS tbh. But suddenly I'm getting an instant CTD whenever I try to do it with these outfits. I've reinstalled my skeleton, my body nifs, the HDT files, Body Slide 2, left no stone unturned but still the problem. Weirdly, if I add weighting to say, the ILC outfits there's no issue, but a recent conversion I did of Chapi stuff is affected even though it did formerly work, now if I equip any of those I also CTD?

Anyway I digress. Great work guys, love ya.  :heart:

I don't use TBBP or Bodyslide, so I can't offer support with that. But does it crash when equipping the armor? If yes, a few posts ago a user had the same problem when equipping armors, it turned out that he didn't had the 1st person skeleton from XPMS installed.

His response:

Scratch all that, I've found the real problem. I did not have the 1st person skelly from xpms installed, no idea why that was the case. But everything workes now. Still, many thanks for your help Shocky.

The discussion takes place between the 50-51 pages, maybe you find something useful. (This also applies to everyone asking why does it crash when I equip the armor!)

Well it's not really just any armor, just the ones I try to apply butt weighting to using a tbbp refrence in Outfit Studio, and even then not all of them. It's a very weird bug. Ah well, I'll figure it out.

Thanks again for the great new gear. 

I am having a problem with the armored bikinis and was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to fix it? The bikini bottoms seem to be "engulfed" by the legs and butt of my character or a follower.  I use the 7base Bombshell BBPx with the X32 skeleton.  I tried reinstalling the bikini files and nothing seems to work. Has anyone experienced this or know of a way to fix this? I have also tried using b3lisario's unpb-bbpx armored bikini and it does the same thing. Thanks for the help.

I'm getting this odd glitch with the vestless version of the duelist armor. My body has BBP while wearing this armor, so my boobs bounce around inside of a static top which doesn't look right at all. I added BBP to the armor to fix it, but it's still an odd glitch.

Hmm, I've posted some pictures with an modified Lich King armor in Show your Skyrim counterpart some weeks ago, I've been asked if I can release that modification,those who have seen it know what i'm talking about......so......should I release that? keep in mind that it has no bbp or weightslider support. :P

Guest Katherlne

I have a one question... I wanna combine red panty from Aradia Lace Dress with a beatiful red armor from Blacktalon Armor set. But they both a armor and replace each other... Is there a way to make these panty not a armor? Or maybe, someone know, where i can found in good quality panty? Thank!

Hmm, I've posted some pictures with an modified Lich King armor in Show your Skyrim counterpart some weeks ago, I've been asked if I can release that modification,those who have seen it know what i'm talking about......so......should I release that? keep in mind that it has no bbp or weightslider support. :P

b9e4a50269593100cfdd3668638fb23a19ac3724

Oxnard_montalvo.jpg

Nice to see the Dorothy Robes appear. Now I'm just going to have to hack the nif/esp to make all the colors available, and make craftable light/heavy armor versions too. Already done this with some of the mods here.

EDIT: Textures are only 256x256 and 512x512, and look pretty bad in-game @ 2560x1600. Time to learn how to retexture...

Please do. I really like that version :)