SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

I need your help, please..  :(

I installed singularly my two favorite armor, Leather Harness and Bondage Action Mode, but I can not find them in the forge, I tried with the console command but nothing, in summary how do I get it ..?   :blush:

Try

Help Harness

or

Help Bondage

the ONLY way to get them is by console commands.

Thanks it worked..! :)

A little question,:if this armor "Leather Harness and Bondage Action" also work with UNP bodies ?

if the answer was negative, and there was not a compatible version, I could convert it with Bodyslide version for UNP http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v04-30-sliders/

or is not a feasible thing ?

Thanks it worked..! :)

A little question,:if this armor "Leather Harness and Bondage Action" also work with UNP bodies ?

if the answer was negative, and there was not a compatible version, I could convert it with Bodyslide version for UNP http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v04-30-sliders/

or is not a feasible thing ?

SevenBase is compatible with UNP :/

....and you can do whatever you want, just don't forget about crediting the authors.

Hello everyone. 

I just have a quick question. At the bottom of the list there is a "two esp" download there. Is that for all of the armors listed combined, or just for the fixes listed there at the bottom? 

Thank you for all the hard work done here! After playing vanilla, I decided to mod the heck out of my Skyrim for my mage playthrough, and went with 7b after lots of comparing and searching. Now my mage looks awesome. :)

Quick question probably silly as well but with the all in one esp do I need to download each individual armor and remove the any esp included or is the All in one file standalone?

I wouldn't suggest to use "All In One ESP" , it was not updated and it does not include all the armors recently added, but yes, you will need to remove all ESP's and keep only one.

si eu care credeam ca nu sunt romani pe aici... an nou fericit si spor la conversii ^_^

Sunt romani, trebuie doar sa-i cauti, majoritatea au nume ciudate ca si mine de altfel. Multumesc.

Could you add the date from last update into the title pls?

checking this thread all day bcs it's allways on top :)

Can't do that, I cannot edit my first post anymore and that includes thread title change aswell.

Hello everyone. 

I just have a quick question. At the bottom of the list there is a "two esp" download there. Is that for all of the armors listed combined, or just for the fixes listed there at the bottom? 

Thank you for all the hard work done here! After playing vanilla, I decided to mod the heck out of my Skyrim for my mage playthrough, and went with 7b after lots of comparing and searching. Now my mage looks awesome. :)

Check what I replied to Kyrah.

What could be the problem with the ancient nord armor's pauldrons? Everytime Aela breathes, her shoulders clip through. I use Bombshell over BBP Redux without idles. Would be the skeleton?

Some months ago I remember looking up the ancient nord armor on the skyrim uespwiki site to learn the possible ways to aquire it, you know without console commands.  As I was reading I saw a note about that there is clipping with the shoulder on the female version.  So basically the clipping has been there since vanilla and is more noticeable with certain animations and idles.  Now I don't know much about converting armors, but if something like this has been a problem with the original version then its likey that it will persist with conversions to other bodies or atleast conversions that keep the same style as the original.  Probably why some conversions use a different look atleast when it comes to the shoulder area, you know to get around the clipping issue.  One example would be the version from Crosscrusade's sexy vanilla female armor conversions, much different look.

What could be the problem with the ancient nord armor's pauldrons? Everytime Aela breathes, her shoulders clip through. I use Bombshell over BBP Redux without idles. Would be the skeleton?

Sadly I had the same issue and couldn't resolve it so I went with Stevie's I Love Cleavage version in the end, the pauldrons for that aren't attached to the body armor which seems to help with clipping. You'd have to give up Bombshell's lovely thighs though obviously. 

Sadly I had the same issue and couldn't resolve it so I went with Stevie's I Love Cleavage version in the end, the pauldrons for that aren't attached to the body armor which seems to help with clipping. You'd have to give up Bombshell's lovely thighs though obviously. 

You beat me to it B3ast1e  :P

Shocky's and my conversion are both for 7B cleavage not bombshell btw.

You don't need to download the whole I Love Cleavage mod, instead get the mashup at the bottom of my mod page.

As b3ast1e said (and shocky in an earlier post) my mesh has the shoulders attached to the armor so there should be no clipping.

Also it may look different in the screenshots, but you could get a similar look as shock'y with the right texture.

You don't need to download the whole I Love Cleavage mod, instead get the mashup at the bottom of my mod page.

As b3ast1e said (and shocky in an earlier post) my mesh has the shoulders attached to the armor so there should be no clipping.

Also it may look different in the screenshots, but you could get a similar look as shock'y with the right texture.

Thank you both.

But isn't 7B Cleavage just a modder resource? Or you mean Original and Natural versions?

Thank you both.

But isn't 7B Cleavage just a modder resource? Or you mean Original and Natural versions?

Yes, but the whole cleavage/bombshell discussion is only about with what body the armor was made. You don't need to install that body, any 7B (or any UNP compatible actually) will be fine. You will always get the body the armor was made for when equipping the armor and not the one you have installed. Basically, the armor is a body replacer in itself.

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to update you on my released and pending Sevenbase conversions/edits!

Released:

Deathshell Bikini

m5sFUYN.jpg

Pending:

DPnTrielek Mix

-texture issues, model complete

uuRoHkG.jpg

Witch of the Wilds

-model issues

RB8l4Of.jpg

I am open to requests! I'll add them to a queue and complete them once the above projects are completed.

Thanks guys! Sevenbase and Outfit Studio rock!

-Squint

Shocky are all your necklaces in the pictures private or can you share? I completely understand if they are I'm just curious because there so pretty especially the skull one with the purple roses  :)

The necklaces used are from Temptress Race / Angelika Necklaces(not sure if this is the right name)

I've ported the skull one with roses from somewhere else, so idk....if I public sharing would be ok :s .

Shocky are all your necklaces in the pictures private or can you share? I completely understand if they are I'm just curious because there so pretty especially the skull one with the purple roses  :)

The necklaces used are from Temptress Race / Angelika Necklaces(not sure if this is the right name)

I've ported the skull one with roses from somewhere else, so idk....if I public sharing would be ok :s .

Thank you for letting me know  :) I will look at the others and if you don't know about the sharing that's okay I wouldn't want to upset the person who made them or anything 

Love those body textures, I know I'm not the only one who wonders why you won't share them.

This conversion collection might make me want to switch to 7B, it's got some pretty sweet stuff, and some stuff I've never seen I like.

I started using CBBE then went to UNP..About a month ago I switched to 7B and haven't looked back since

One of the best things about it is all bodies are compatible with any UNP skin.

Love those body textures, I know I'm not the only one who wonders why you won't share them.

This conversion collection might make me want to switch to 7B, it's got some pretty sweet stuff, and some stuff I've never seen I like.

If he shared his personally created textures, his character would no longer be unique. Everyone would just make a mock of his girl & take away from the originality of it. I would love for him to release A texture for 7B, but I don't think he should release anything like his own characters work. She's the only one and I personally think he should keep her to himself.

@ Squint583, Amazing works on TERA re-imagines and sexier armor.

Is it possible to request a TERA Castanic's armor conversion for Sevenbase BBP / TBBP ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3113-tera-mod-collection/

Many thanks.

Thanks halcali!

But please know.. the original DPnTrielek mashup was created by Uriel.. I am simply conveting it to Sevenbase :)

I'll look into the Castanic outfits (love them).. is there one in particular?

Also please check the Nexus.. another 7B converter posted more Tera conversion earlier today.