SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

So... I "made" a thing, it contains latex so it isn't lore-friendly. Anyone want it? suggestions ?

Or this, more screenshots can be found in Show your Skyrim counterpart with different angles.

31CjXMe.png

And yes, textures are based on Selene by Neo.

@spiritreaver

@ariantes

I can't do anything about that until Cosmosis provides another link, MEGA hates a lot browsers including the one I use.

I suppose if you want a suggestion to make it lore friendly, a simple texture edit to make it look like hide/leather would be good enough. :)

Can anyone figure out, that what I'm currently doing wrong. For some time now, every time I've tried to convert some CBBE armors to 7B, I get these results. I think it got something to do with the bone weights, and this only happens mostly with the cuirasses. Boots, gloves etc. are all safe from this.

And it always happens with those same bones.

I'm currently using the Calientes Bodyslide 2, CBBE to 7B convert option with 7Bconvert reference, like told in the tutorial at the nexus page.

Plus I'm using 7B Bombshell + XP Maximum Skeleton + HDT collision physics (which I think may also cause the problem)

May I also note, that every other conversion, which isn't made by me, works just fine, no problems there. Only those which I try to convert have this issue.

http://imageshack.com/a/img33/3437/m8sg.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img850/3484/0xos.jpg

Nevertheless, convertors, keep up the good work and keep the conversions coming !    :)

Hey Shocky?

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the Blacktalon armor conversion has a little bug (or maybe it's just me?). When you wear the "Red leather" piece (the red corset-like piece) the only way to have it show up is by having your body's weight all the way to 100, while the rest of all the pieces show up just fine under any given weight value.

Also worth mentioning my "default"/naked body type is UNPB BBP, not 7B, but again don't think that has anything to do with it given every other piece of the armor conversion works and looks great :)

Cheers either way!

P.S.: I'm not 100% sure who exactly should I be referring this little problem to as it seems many people are doing many conversions, but I figured just by posting it here/letting *you* know about it might just be the easiest way to let whoever the author of the conversion is know.

Can anyone figure out, that what I'm currently doing wrong. For some time now, every time I've tried to convert some CBBE armors to 7B, I get these results. I think it got something to do with the bone weights, and this only happens mostly with the cuirasses. Boots, gloves etc. are all safe from this.

I'm currently using the Calientes Bodyslide 2, CBBE to 7B convert option with 7Bconvert reference, like told in the tutorial at the nexus page.

Plus I'm using 7B Bombshell + XP Maximum Skeleton + HDT collision physics (which I think may also cause the problem)

May I also note, that every other conversion, which isn't made by me, works just fine, no problems there. Only those which I try to convert have this issue.

Nevertheless, convertors, keep up the good work and keep the conversions coming !    :)

dont copy bone weight to body mesh

So... I "made" a thing, it contains latex so it isn't lore-friendly. Anyone want it? suggestions ?

Or this, more screenshots can be found in Show your Skyrim counterpart with different angles.

31CjXMe.png

@spiritreaver

@ariantes

I can't do anything about that until Cosmosis provides another link, MEGA hates a lot browsers including the one I use.

I suppose if you want a suggestion to make it lore friendly, a simple texture edit to make it look like hide/leather would be good enough. :)

Just a few ideas:

If one was looking to create a more lore friendly approach, I'd suggest something similar to the hide/leather the textures from the Dark Disciple Armor

And perhaps replace the heart jewel on the "shorts" with the dragon pendant from Ashara Dimonized Dress and Jewelry

If someone would be so kind to make a list of how to obtain these armors that would be great!

I cant realy figure out some of them, also if i do a playtrough I dont realy like to use the console... so I only download craftable ones only. It would be a big help!

If the description spoiler doesn't mention it your best bet is to check out the original armor's link where provided. That's what I'd do anyway :P

If an armor doesn't have any crafting recipe at all though it sometimes means the set isn't going to be exactly "lore-friendly", which I assume is what you're aiming for if you don't want to use the console.

31CjXMe.png

@spiritreaver

@ariantes

@Shocky I LOOOOVE everything about this latex outfit. The choker, heart on the panties, and design of the top make it for me. P.S.- The new Salome conversion is terrific. THANK YOU to all the Sevenbase modders who've been making my Skyrim a more beautiful place.

If someone would be so kind to make a list of how to obtain these armors that would be great!

I cant realy figure out some of them, also if i do a playtrough I dont realy like to use the console... so I only download craftable ones only. It would be a big help!

Sometimes if you don't wanna use the console(which i can both understand AND not understand), your only other real option other than waiting on mod authors to cater to your needs, is to crack open the CK and go to town.

I do it all the time personally. See a great armor and dl it and it only has one little problem, its heavy armor and my current character is light armor only-or vice-versa. Awesome armor-set comes with enchantments i don't like, so-on and so-forth. I just pop open the CK and make any changes i see fit.

Anyways that's just what i do. After you get it down, all you need from the mod authors is the properly packed .nifs and you can do w/e else you like in the CK. 

delete body. save. add new body. save. upload here :D

31CjXMe.png

@spiritreaver

@ariantes

Dat cleavage! Love it. Nice job as usual.

@blacksheep12, Will think about that :)

@LiquidPinky, Yes, the collar comes with it too! the latex will be part of the boots(still have to find / create some boots & gloves)...

@Derpakiin / @rukido, I didn't made it to be lore-friendly, but a leather texture would make it, sort of, however I have something else planned for a lore friendly light armor, can't show any pics now since it isn't done.

@MonaBabii, It worked for me, maybe because you don't use any 7B body? no idea.

EDIT: By the way, for those that don't know yet, Sevennity released some new outfits and made the Barbarian Explorer weightslider compatible, check HERE

31CjXMe.png

@spiritreaver

@ariantes

Yes please, i'd love to use that in skyrim - might have guessed that from the request thread I made  :D

31CjXMe.png

@spiritreaver

@ariantes

it seems that these boots will fit perfect with the black widow "nothing" :)

or somenone should convert these black ones from df_t.

sample with cbbe;

souhait___recovery_by_convaincant-d5y5cb

31CjXMe.png

@spiritreaver

@ariantes

it seems that these boots will fit perfect with the black widow "nothing" :)

or somenone should convert these black ones from df_t.

sample with cbbe;

souhait___recovery_by_convaincant-d5y5cb

that a shot

I scrolled down some old posts on this thread, and noticed/remembered that there were a few requests for an high heel conversion.

At the same time I remembered that I actually had such conversion going on a few months ago, but never finished it because of a lack of interest.

So I'll try to finish that up. Here's a little sneak peek for those interested.

http://imageshack.com/a/img543/328/4wlz.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img163/8791/y0o9.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img809/3001/cuha.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img513/5850/k0tz.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img850/4958/fa46.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img37/9574/vvyo.jpg

edit. added few more shots

delete body. save. add new body. save. upload here  :D

That actually worked. I'll try to finish and upload it, when I have some time.

31CjXMe.png

@spiritreaver

@ariantes

Sure as hell i am interested lol, including the collar as well or? :D

@furiousreason

Cheers for the boots :P