SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Mr Flingingfeces did a video showcase for Aradia Rogue, check it on the first page or open this spoiler.

Well, i'm not sure if that was reply to my request, but Aradia Rouge looks too different than Vamp dress. Plus i personally don't like that bdsm style, my preferences are elegant and sexy that are majority of your work and other authors.

Your admirer)

Somebody can tell me what i must do with download files? This is just meshes.. i must have the folder armor but author don`t give any way where i can donwload it. Explaine me somebody please(

What Armor are you talking about?

About almost every amor) 

Are you heard of such a thing as Google?

The last batch of armours is pretty nice, thanks for that, Shocky! :heart:

Is there maybe any chance that you could remove that long "attachment" from the butt/back of Lethal Majesty - Cleavage BBP ? It causes clipping while running and doesn't look all that well, imo. Otherwise great armour you have chosen to convert there!

Takes less then 10 seconds with Nifskope, and it's a good chance to learn if you haven't already.  Download and install Nifskope > Go to your skyrim directory, meshes, clothes, LM.  Load LM Dress_1 with Nifskope. Right Click on the "attachment" (It will be the 'Cloak' in nifskope) and select Block. From the pop-up, select "remove branch."  Then Save as, LM Dress_1, and you'll now have a butt drape free model.  Repeat for LM Dress_0.

It seems intimidating at first, but Nifskope edits are wicked easy after some practice, and soon you'll be able to edit your own armors by removing items, or even copying parts to other outfits.  This particular request is among the easiest things to do in Nifskope.

Give it a whirl.

Thank you for this little guide. Made the changes myself according to it - quite fast and easy, indeed.

The last batch of armours is pretty nice, thanks for that, Shocky! :heart:

Is there maybe any chance that you could remove that long "attachment" from the butt/back of Lethal Majesty - Cleavage BBP ? It causes clipping while running and doesn't look all that well, imo. Otherwise great armour you have chosen to convert there!

Takes less then 10 seconds with Nifskope, and it's a good chance to learn if you haven't already.  Download and install Nifskope > Go to your skyrim directory, meshes, clothes, LM.  Load LM Dress_1 with Nifskope. Right Click on the "attachment" (It will be the 'Cloak' in nifskope) and select Block. From the pop-up, select "remove branch."  Then Save as, LM Dress_1, and you'll now have a butt drape free model.  Repeat for LM Dress_0.

It seems intimidating at first, but Nifskope edits are wicked easy after some practice, and soon you'll be able to edit your own armors by removing items, or even copying parts to other outfits.  This particular request is among the easiest things to do in Nifskope.

Give it a whirl.

Thank you for this little guide. Made the changes myself according to it - quite fast and easy, indeed.

Glad I was able to help in a small way.  Tiny edits like this make my armors feel personalized; Shocky, Stevie, and the other wizards make it awesome.

Thanks for all the hard work on these Shocky (and on your character >.> I came to get armors, I stayed for the pics!) My Skyrim is.... stuffed, to put it lightly, with your converted armors and "armors", lol. 

Edit: nevermind the question if anyone saw it, I answered it myself and feel dumb now.

Use mediafire link. That is the main file.

Install it, craft it at the forge under leather. 

Or type "help huntress" in console.

I don't see the problem, the description tells you what to do.

Hm) I trying) Sorry) Just there didn`t written that i can craft it in forge) and console didn`t work (

I'm getting a crash after the bethesda logo after downloading the dorothy armor, does anyone know what could have went wrong? I have the bombshell body. 

hmm, double check to make sure that the mods you have activated aren't missing any dependencies.

(I.E. hdtHighHeel.esm is active)

well what else is needed for this armor besides the sevenbase bombshell?

First off, very rarely post, but again i wanted to give a big "thank you" to all the contributors in the hella-fine thread! So very, very, very many gear choices for my Skyrim characters now and i LOVE having a hard time deciding what to use!

Now @eyeballjones

well what else is needed for this armor besides the sevenbase bombshell?

Just take a sec and look my friend. kplant says it in the very post you quoted. HDT HighHeels System is a cool mod that some mod authors use as a master for their creations. It being a master means you have to have it set as an active mod in your load order for any dependent mods you might have- ie. Dorothy Robes.

Now barring you have HDT already installed and set to acive, since Dorothy Robes - Bombshell BBP is BBP, you need to have a BBP compatible skeleton installed as well. Outside of those two things, i personally have no clue what is going on. Because i took a sec to look in the CK and everything looks in order with that mod.

Anyways, hope that helps.