LoversFutaCompanion

NatanusLikens

Like I said in another thread I'm not much of a modder, I fail in fact. But I do think up stuff. One is this thread name with an idea... so I tried using Slof's wearable cawks with an npc to create a Futa companion... didn't work seeing as the wearable cawks take up the Amulet slot, while Lovers Futa cock takes up some other spot... creating a toon with two cocks the futa and the amulet one. So here's my thoughts on this... a Companion that is a FUTA that reacts to Female characters as a Male. In other words, if walking around nude she/he has either a boner on or a limp futa cock, when asked to have sex reacts as if a male and rapes as if male.

In fact the way the futa becomes your compaion (female PC) is she gives in to her high level Lust, then seeks to apologize by requesting to travel with you.:D

I am not sure what are you asking for; do you want a companion mod using a futa npc, or a futa mod to apply at a female companion?

Because i have made a little mod that allows the player/npc to wear all the futa cocks at request (BTW, the lovers' futa cock use the lowerbody slot, it replaces all that body part).

I made this using the tentacle futanari meshes, but it is very simple to modify it to use default lovers' futanari.

Just saw this post, looking for past info. But here's your answer and I think I know what would need to be done. The companion would be Futa 100% of the time... so if your PC goes to have sex with her the futa part would be there regardless of what gender/action the PC or NPC is taking upon the Companion. IOW she has sex with a male, futa cock is visible not suddenly gone like what normally happens. One thing I've noticed in most futa mods is one of two things... either all females are futa or you just have equipment slots.

lol if I was any good at modding I'd make one that has a choice and effects your armor/clothing... that choice (usable in TES) Male/Female/Futa

sounds like you need to make a new race, or you may find that there is a futa race already out there, that you could use for your companion. I think I did see one, somewhere once, but it has been some time ago.

That would be best way for this, I think. you might make and armor or clothing and make a script for it using the Actor.EquipItem futagear 1 which works pretty well with a begin onunequip

begin OnUnequip actor
actor.EquipItem futa 1
end

but this si not full proof, and will still sometimes fail if another forced equipitem happens.

it will however normally survive a loverspk sex act.

• 7 months later...

Archived