Looking For An Extended Family Mod??

One (If not BOTH) of THESE are CONFIRMED as FUNCTIONAL after play testing them

Full House / Increase Your Household Size

Set Family Relationships

I also downloaded the Larger Households mod but I haven't play tested this mod yet so I can't confirm it's functionality yet (I plan to do so as soon as I post this though)

I DO NOT develop ANY of them.  I just found them

Edited by PC Naughty Gamer
11 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Is it working together with Wicked Whims?

It requires S4CL and is compatible with all other mods as far as I can tell.
Anyhow I have no idea whether WW contains again malware code to throws exceptions if S4CL or CM is installed.

On 4/9/2023 at 10:13 AM, Oops19 said:

You could add ControlMenu to the list. It's working fine and doesn't break with TS4 updates.
image.png.658e8cee9a1bc17e3bd642353507ea73.pngimage.png.9dbceec8ce73934e776b7263d6c4d51d.pngimage.png.05727fa9b31f89b6b5077cd0eeab420e.png

It can modify also many other things:
image.png.21b3a4a5b849e603566c39e0cc980090.png       image.png.47558fdb86fe8977461ed89c4272d2b3.png

I'll try this out. Though I doubt I'll EVER need it to change the weather (I think Seasons does a pretty good of that by itself :D ) or to modify Lot Data (Why would my sims want to turn their own house into a nightclub just because they do private strip shows for themselves?? :) lol) or managing the occult (I'm not into that & will delete the werewolf townies :D), this might work even better than the ones I have now at setting relationships more accurately & setting Household size

On 4/9/2023 at 12:36 PM, PC Naughty Gamer said:

One (If not BOTH) of THESE are CONFIRMED as FUNCTIONAL after play testing them

Full House / Increase Your Household Size

Set Family Relationships

I also downloaded the Larger Households mod but I haven't play tested this mod yet so I can't confirm it's functionality yet (I plan to do so as soon as I post this though)

I DO NOT develop ANY of them.  I just found them

HI , do you know a mod who enable more 8 sims in CAS ? , i used MCC for more 8 sims in game and it work fine but not in CAS , the game delete other sims from the familly :(

I'm not aware of one. I assume that a CAS (GFX/Flash) mod is required to display and keep more sims.

Updated:

GFX = Scale Form GFX / type 0x62ECC59A - also known as Flash - can be found in many CAS package files

Edited by Oops19
9 hours ago, Oops19 said:

I'm not aware of one. I assume that a CAS (GFX/Flash) mod is required to display and keep more sims.

All GFX mods do is improve the quality of GRAPHICS.  That does NOTHING to add more slots in CAS or increase the size of households or add extended family members

THE ONLY way tp add in-laws is to make them a "Fiancee'" whom of course you never marry

11 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

HI , do you know a mod who enable more 8 sims in CAS ? , i used MCC for more 8 sims in game and it work fine but not in CAS , the game delete other sims from the familly :(

The problem with MCCC is you have to have the sims already on the lot  That means move them into the same household & then add the relationships in live mode. Easier said than done if there are more than 8 sims involved

The project I'm on now as I await Modders to update important mods like AEP so I can finish updating my Mods folder in the wake of the Infants rollout is relating my sims as best as possible.  This has been easier said than done because one of the groups because one of the groups collectively involve 10 sims (Which includes 3 unborn babies)