4 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Okay, there are communication difficulties and I should have illustrated what I mean right away. Sorry for that and for wasting your time. I'll catch up on that now.

You're not wasting my time - you have an issue and I want to help you as best as I can. No need to apologize, mate! Let's see again...

First, I opened CCOVulgarVillainsReplacer.esp in xedit to see what's in there. There are 24 items of clothing that the mod changes.
I only took these values for viewing, as I wrote above, I had already found out in the experiment that it didn't work.

Hide contents

image.png.67fbad429b53225436d7848584885450.png

I thought this was the problem, but if you're loading CCOVulgarVillainsReplacer.esp just to see what it contains (and you're not exporting anything from Armor Addon, you're good to go).

That's correct - CCO Vulgar Villains Replacer has 24 records in Armor Addon.

Second, I opened fallout4.esm and marked the corresponding counterparts there. Example:

Hide contents

image.png.6b908cf2fbe283a2b596fc627d317a57.png

Okay, yes. I'd do the same...

That would then logically contain the same number of markings as in the picture above. However, since I couldn't match one entry, The script was created from the 23 entries I found. These 23 entries were then loaded and processed via the csv in the generator.

Hide contents

image.png.4baf5c2bbb19f63bb1605e8504e43b2f.png

Makes sense - 24 items in the replacer plugin == 24 exported items. Don't worry about that 1 record you couldn't export.

Bodyslide is available to me as an aid. In the picture below you can see that there are only 18 entries. And as you can see, the entries often have completely different names, which makes editing the CSV more difficult.

Hide contents

image.png.be7969b73d7d978cfc912d1623fcb459.png

I can't find any errors at the moment and would appreciate feedback. But I also know that the whining is of a high standard and I'm thankful for SAKR and for the generator - both of which take the game to a new level.

(I used google for this text, but looked at the result. I apologize for any incorrect formulations)

Yes, you are correct - there are 18 entries in BS for CCO Vulgar Villains Replacer. I think this is how it's supposed to be. Allow me to explain...

Despite the replacer plugin contains 24 records - those are Armor Addons. Those records are not your outfit which you wear in the game, but rather its modification.

The best example I can give you is the Suit outfit. In Fallout 4, there are a few variations of the Suit. You got Black suit, Blue suit, Grey suit, Striped suit, etc. They all use the same mesh, but look different due to their own textures.

CCO replacer replaces the mesh in a way to make outfits look more skimpy. By installing CCO replacer and building it in BS, all the suits in your game will now look like CCO's suit (skimpy). Also, as far as I know CCO uses vanilla (base game) textures.

This means that you can see less entries (outfits) in BS as there are more variations. Because the mesh is shared, all the Suits will use it; but because there are more variations (colors) for it, they will look different than one another (texture-wise).

In your exported CSV, do you see a few Suits? If you do, they will all look as your 'CCO FG - Suit'. With that in mind, in SAKR/RCPGen you should apply the same keywords for all the suits.

I hope this helped a bit. If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out!

That would then logically contain the same number of markings as in the picture above.

This is part of what's confusing you, I think. Don't make assumptions. There is not a 1:1 correlation between ARMO (Armor) and ARMA (ArmorAddon) records. While it may seem like that's often the case, not all ARMO records have an ARMA, while others may have multiple ARMAs switched in-game through OMOD attachment.

For replacers (the CCO collections or others), it's not easy and takes a bit of research. Using those ARMA records can help you get an idea of some of what was replaced, but I think GrafPanzer only added them to items which needed dismemberment data, which is probably not everything. Looking in the included BodySlide files may also provide some hints, but as you've noted they don't always use the same names (the base game is quite guilty of this too). Sometimes the filenames of the meshes are a clue as to what the ARMO forms that use them are called, sometimes not.

As explained earlier, the replacer mods are focused on replacing mesh files (and sometimes texture and material files), and there's no easy way to map those back to the plugins and form IDs that use them. Mostly it involves guesswork and then checking your guesses in FO4Edit or FO4CK to see if the mesh file paths match what you thought.

OK, I think I understand now. Many thanks to you both for the very detailed explanations.
FO4 is always full of challenges away from the actual gameplay. That will be one of the reasons players stay here for years.

Not a problem, mate!

It might be difficult at first, but everything (almost) always makes sense. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out! Take care and good luck!

OK, I think I understand now. Many thanks to you both for the very detailed explanations.
FO4 is always full of challenges away from the actual gameplay. That will be one of the reasons players stay here for years.

If it were me doing it, I'd bet on GrafPanzer including the same outfits in both the replacer and craftable versions, so would try to use the ARMO records from the craftable collections to create a list of forms to look for in Fallout4.esm (he probably took a shortcut and gave each craftable ARMO a name similar to the equivalent vanilla form name).

6 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I always translated it as self-made, but that's probably wrong, as I can see?
The links in FG clothes thread lead to the Nexus and these are the versions that I have installed. Which version do you mean?

In the English versions of Nexus, the file pages like https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35581?tab=files list the options as "craftable" and "replacer" but I have no idea if they translate that in other languages.

What I was suggesting is that if you look at the craftable version of a given collection, the ARMO records in it should hopefully give you some idea of what forms to look for in Fallout4.esm for the replacer version. While the form IDs will be entirely different, their names will hopefully follow a similar pattern.

Edited by vaultbait
7 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Ah, that's what's meant. I had seen them but ignored them because apparently there is no craftable version for the other CCO versions. Or do you know where to find them?

I'm not sure I understand your question, but I think you're saying you ignored the craftable versions because they're CBBE only and not for Fusion Girl? If so, that's irrelevant if you're just using them to get some hint of what the names of the vanilla forms for the included meshes might be named.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I'm not sure I understand your question ...

Not quite. By craftable version you mean this?

Spoiler

image.png.041fe52020f8e8bd1b07ed2f07fac371.png

For the other versions of CCO
- Vulgar villains
- Saucy Settlers
- Cheeky casuals
- Silver Shroud
- Cait's Corset
is missing this entry. It's only available from Foxy.

Of course, I may have misunderstood something here.

Edited by deathmorph
10 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Not quite. By craftable version you mean this?

Hide contents

image.png.041fe52020f8e8bd1b07ed2f07fac371.png

For the other versions of CCO
- Vulgar villains
- Saucy Settlers
- Cheeky casuals
- Silver Shroud
- Cait's Corset
is missing this entry. It's only available from Foxy.

Of course, I may have misunderstood something here.

No, not that. What's in your screenshot is a patch to add AWKCR support to the craftable version of Foxy Factions. Scroll all the way up that page to the main files section and you'll see an entry named "Classy Chassis Outfits - Foxy Factions Craftable (CBBE)" which has the craftable (non-replacer) version of the collection.

• 4 weeks later...

Its work!!!

I started for around a week to give FO4 a fourth try with the third kind of fucking Manual and looks good so far. First this SAKR looks to complex after the dozens of issues i already has to  fix, but is much easier then i thougt.

But one strange think happens. The Breast size of my PC was reset after installed SAKR and reassign looks menu preset did not work . A new Batch build fixed it.

One question. If a formid used multiple times/different files are the keywords merged or overwritten?

Nice work and thank you.

12 hours ago, rollo said:

But one strange think happens. The Breast size of my PC was reset after installed SAKR and reassign looks menu preset did not work . A new Batch build fixed it.

SAKR doesn't touch bodies or body morphs at all, so chances are you also installed something else that did (maybe LooksMenu BodyGen configs or a different body replacer entirely?).

12 hours ago, rollo said:

One question. If a formid used multiple times/different files are the keywords merged or overwritten?

For purposes of SAKR keywords specifically, you can think of them as getting merged. More generally though, RobCo Patcher can alter values on all sorts of stuff so in some cases you may have multiple configurations updating the same value for something and that will result in the old value getting overridden by the new value.

If you're worried though, turn on verbose logging in RobCo Patcher's Data\F4SE\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher.ini configuration file, and then the next time you run the game look at the RobCo_Patcher.log (in the same directory as your f4se.log, probably somewhere like Documents\My Games\Fallout4\F4SE) for a list of every single patching action it took.

• 4 weeks later...

I did not understand at all how to change the path in the last decisive step. I did everything right up to this step, created an empty mod, but why is it needed and how to enter this address, I have no idea, can someone explain?

It looks like a whole step or two in the instructions has been removed.

How to create a path?
Why do I need an empty mod and why is it on the screenshot inside the robco patch
How to do it? I have no idea

3124123.png

Edited by Empty3301
10 hours ago, Empty3301 said:

rlly?
So I don't even need to create an empty mod? Oh my God...

Correct. You don't need to create an empty mod. However, I highly recommend it. That way if you accidentally overwrite or delete your custom INIs from RobCo Patcher, the ones in your new empty mod would stay untouched.

The way you do it is the following:

(I assume you've successfully created your custom INI)

0) Save your newly created INI.

1) Open your MO2 and create new empty mod and give it any name.

2) Open that newly created empty mod in Windows Explorer.

2.1) You will now see only meta.ini file inside your empy mod directory. That's expected as MO2 uses those meta files.

3) Create the following directory structure (directories inside a directory):

F4SE\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\armor\<mod>

'<mod>' is a directory with your plugin name without plugin extension. From the example I provided, I patched COCO's LaceBody. The plugin of that mod is 'COCO-LaceBody.esl', but because you need just the name without the extension, your new '<mod>' directory should be 'COCO-LaceBody'.

This now means that the RobCo Patcher patch (ini file) for COCO Lace Body should be here:

<your empty mod>\F4SE\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\armor\COCO-LaceBody\COCO-LaceBody.ini

The second example: patching Monno Bikini mod. The plugin for that one is 'MonnoBikini.esp', so its INI file (MonnoBikini.ini) should be inside 'MonnoBikini' directory. The final path in this case should be:

<your empty mod>\F4SE\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\armor\MonnoBikini\MonnoBikini.ini

Hopefully this helps somewhat. Despite creating an empty mod and directories within it isn't required, I would strongly recommend it. It makes organizing things much easier.

If you need further help and/or assistance, feel free to ask. Take care!

6 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Correct. You don't need to create an empty mod. However, I highly recommend it. That way if you accidentally overwrite or delete your custom INIs from RobCo Patcher, the ones in your new empty mod would stay untouched.

The way you do it is the following:

(I assume you've successfully created your custom INI)

0) Save your newly created INI.

1) Open your MO2 and create new empty mod and give it any name.

2) Open that newly created empty mod in Windows Explorer.

2.1) You will now see only meta.ini file inside your empy mod directory. That's expected as MO2 uses those meta files.

3) Create the following directory structure (directories inside a directory):

F4SE\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\armor\<mod>

'<mod>' is a directory with your plugin name without plugin extension. From the example I provided, I patched COCO's LaceBody. The plugin of that mod is 'COCO-LaceBody.esl', but because you need just the name without the extension, your new '<mod>' directory should be 'COCO-LaceBody'.

This now means that the RobCo Patcher patch (ini file) for COCO Lace Body should be here:

<your empty mod>\F4SE\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\armor\COCO-LaceBody\COCO-LaceBody.ini

The second example: patching Monno Bikini mod. The plugin for that one is 'MonnoBikini.esp', so its INI file (MonnoBikini.ini) should be inside 'MonnoBikini' directory. The final path in this case should be:

<your empty mod>\F4SE\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\armor\MonnoBikini\MonnoBikini.ini

Hopefully this helps somewhat. Despite creating an empty mod and directories within it isn't required, I would strongly recommend it. It makes organizing things much easier.

If you need further help and/or assistance, feel free to ask. Take care!

Thank you very much, now I understand

• 2 weeks later...

Is a great tool, keyword use always been a pain to set up for every item, run into that with huds, inventory, etc... I'm sure you know that.

Silly me, DX_StLouis.esp I do not know how I really plan to treat "St. Louis Dress" since it's technically a Top (Cleavage, Low-Cut, SideBoob, Shear) and a Skirt - (Sheer, Mini) should be both technically ... really is not tight but does hug at points and does not cover much at all.  :) 

32 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

Is a great tool, keyword use always been a pain to set up for every item, run into that with huds, inventory, etc... I'm sure you know that.

Silly me, DX_StLouis.esp I do not know how I really plan to treat "St. Louis Dress" since it's technically a Top (Cleavage, Low-Cut, SideBoob, Shear) and a Skirt - (Sheer, Mini) should be both technically ... really is not tight but does hug at points and does not cover much at all.  :) 

Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it!

As for the outfit, well... I don't use it myself but from what you described I'd probably add the same keywords as you just suggested. From looking at the pictures of the outfit on Nexus, it appears that the outfit is lacking both the bra and panties and it definitely shouldn't be considered an armor.

I also noticed that the outfit comes with high heels, so if it really is like that (the dress and the heels are both equipped when you equip the dress), you'd probably want to add the heels keyword as well!

Just my recommendation, it's totally up to you - hence I made this tool!

If you need any further assistance, be sure to let me know! Take care and good luck with adding keywords! :)

On 6/30/2023 at 8:34 PM, Empty3301 said:

Thank you very much, now I understand

What I do is just build the directory struct, drop the ini's in it then archive it.

For vortex you just drop in the archive on it ... which then unpacks and stages on install so from then on installs or uninstalled on a click. If I need to make changes again, is easy then, just drop in the updated archive and vortex will replace the old one. 

2 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it!

As for the outfit, well... I don't use it myself but from what you described I'd probably add the same keywords as you just suggested. From looking at the pictures of the outfit on Nexus, it appears that the outfit is lacking both the bra and panties and it definitely shouldn't be considered an armor.

I also noticed that the outfit comes with high heels, so if it really is like that (the dress and the heels are both equipped when you equip the dress), you'd probably want to add the heels keyword as well!

Just my recommendation, it's totally up to you - hence I made this tool!

If you need any further assistance, be sure to let me know! Take care and good luck with adding keywords! :)

Well yeah, is unusual for DX to create it that way, usually is slot hungry, yes the dress has the heals in the mesh, panties separate if we can call them that - is a strand of pearls, put those in as a shear g-string. 

Things like that is why a tool like this is a must have, is pretty easy just to change the keywords later if wanted. 

Oh and am glad you have ASA and all that Vtaw in your repo file... only needed to add a few others of theirs. Just easy girl and TRS left to add but will do that later.

Edited by eflat01
37 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

What I do is just build the directory struct, drop the ini's in it then archive it.

For vortex you just drop in the archive on it ... which then unpacks and stages on install so from then on installs or uninstalled on a click. If I need to make changes again, is easy then, just drop in the updated archive and vortex will replace the old one. 

Thank you for your answer, but I wasted a lot of time that day agonizing over characterizing clothes that ended up looking bad on the character (skin came through textures) so I don't need help with that anymore, thanks

18 hours ago, eflat01 said:

Well yeah, is unusual for DX to create it that way, usually is slot hungry, yes the dress has the heals in the mesh, panties separate if we can call them that - is a strand of pearls, put those in as a shear g-string. 

Things like that is why a tool like this is a must have, is pretty easy just to change the keywords later if wanted. 

Oh and am glad you have ASA and all that Vtaw in your repo file... only needed to add a few others of theirs. Just easy girl and TRS left to add but will do that later.

Personally, I wouldn't add any tags to the panties as they are basically non-existent. That way your character is even lewd-er and it's a bit more realistic.

Glad you like the tool! There are some minor annoyances that I have to address but I'm currently very busy with work and stuff so I physically cannot invest enough time to polish it out. Hopefully in the near future when I have a bit more free time I'd be able to fix those minor issues and push an update. The same goes for my SAKR repository, there's a bunch of stuff that I've patched and have ready for upload, but I don't have the time to document it properly (to update the description).

Either way, thanks for kind words! Should you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out! Take care!

Edited by rubber_duck