View File

My first attempt at uploading something here. Let's hope it works as intended. Anyway:

It has always irritated me that no mesh gives a good view of the butthole, so I decided to remedy that.

Had anal sex with 20 pirates, 15 horses and a horde of goblins? Switch to this mesh for the female lower body for better.....er, immersion. :)

I will probably add more texture options with varying degree of gaping and anal creampies.

Does any mod contain any good pegging action that would justify a male version by the way?

Feel free to use, abuse and tweak this resource at will in your mods.

Requirements: Uses some textures from the juicy Cursed Armor mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/831-cursed-armour-ev-085rev1/?hl=cursed

Credits:

Emily

Fejeena

Kingkong

....and the authors of any resource they used

The original mesh is a futa mesh from the Lovers Resources v3.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/01/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/831-cursed-armour-ev-085rev1/?hl=cursed

Note:  If you are switching this lowerbody mesh out with the Lovers futa mesh then it will no longer be compatible with the Animated Penis resource pack or animations.

I'm not sure I understand this comment. Is there some weight paint missing that would make pasting this mesh into the futa meshes ugly? Or do you just refer to that the futa mesh will replace the normal lowerbody so that the gape no longer is visible? (I have not tried out the animated penis myself.)

Note:  If you are switching this lowerbody mesh out with the Lovers futa mesh then it will no longer be compatible with the Animated Penis resource pack or animations.

I'm not sure I understand this comment. Is there some weight paint missing that would make pasting this mesh into the futa meshes ugly? Or do you just refer to that the futa mesh will replace the normal lowerbody so that the gape no longer is visible? (I have not tried out the animated penis myself.)

The animated penis resource pack (and animations) depend on 2 things:

1.  A revised male and female lowerbody mesh, with cock and futa cock respectively.

2.  Using the customized version of growlf's skeleton that includes the penis bones.

All of this is included in the AP resource pack.  Substituting any of the above will render the animations.....well.....silly.  Since the animations depend on the cock and futa cock meshes having bones that won't be there.  Bottom line is the cocks won't be pointing (or bending) in the correct directions which will make the animations look terrible.

To make yours compatible (if you even want to) you'd need to modify the current male and female meshes that come in the AP resource pack.

Cheers,

Greg

It should work if you copy Mumin's mesh in the animated futa mesh, and delete the animated futa Body but not the penis. Of course in game you must use NPCs and Player with DMRA Body.

delete:  see my next post !

Edit: only the meshes, you need Mumin's texture Folder.

Fejeena, those are old and outdated versions of the futa cock\lowerbody.  They are missing bones and the futa cock isn't aligned correctly.  This will cause "penetration" to be off in many of the animations.

You need to grab the latest versions from the AP resource pack downloads page.

Emily haz idea of combining:

*gsb's realistic vagina.

*wolfzq defloration sauce.

*cenobite pubic hair.

*mumin anal gape.

*All together on manga lower body

For ultimate ravaged rape lower body. :P alas, emily is on mobile atm.

It should look stunning on dark elves, dunmer, orcs and non-human races.

Emily haz idea of combining:

*gsb's realistic vagina.

*wolfzq defloration sauce.

*cenobite pubic hair.

*mumin anal gape.

*All together on manga lower body

For ultimate ravaged rape lower body. :P alas, emily is on mobile atm.

It should look stunning on dark elves, dunmer, orcs and non-human races.

Oooooh :)  (salivating)

Probably best to prune the meshes a bit for that purpose. The game tends to render overlapping transparent meshes rather wonky.

:blink:  GOSH! failed.

Overlapping cum and blood textures, here and there.

Sorry. the least emily can do is give you 4 pubes of anal gape.

uploading now.

4 Pubic hair: [red, brown, black, white]

3 Kind of defloration: [menstruation, soaking wet, Virginity]

Emily haven't test this mesh in game yet.

But her last patching on satyr lower body did work this morning.

So it should work.

---

EDit.

mmm. something doesn't feels right.

Feels like emily done something terribly wrong on those meshes. :s

while it shows up on the niffscope it didn't shows up on CS.

Edit:

Oh dear.

*Removing upload.

re-uploading tomorrow morning.

Perhaps it is possible to add the Body after sex like the sperm splash effect. After several hours anal sex the chacarter is running around (hobbles) some hours with this lowerbody :D

But I like the Body, good for a anal-slave-Bitch or fisting animations. We need some wearable anal plugs and dildos.

There you go.

The anal gape and vagina holes mesh need to sealed though if we're about to make it them more realistic.

Movomo did womb interior lower body before. His inside mesh may seal off mumin & wolfzq gapes.

Mmm, delightful stuff, ladies :)

The vagina could do with sealing but I don't see any cracks in the anus (despite the gape :P ). I could try iron the anal decal mesh better to the lowerbody mesh if that is what you mean. (Any blender expert who knows if I can use the lowerbody mesh as a hard stop when adjusting the vertices?) 

could not test it in game but i have this little seams reworked (not the big gape) !!!         i added little variation to the hair size for options. 

---+req gape.7z

hope it is what you wanted.

my apologies to Krista      that claims  for original mesh work "public hair"

all credits go to Krista of course