Blue Palace Terrace SE - Beastiality and Furry Paintings

Blue Palace Terrace SE - Beastiality and Furry Paintings

View File

Some beastie artwork for the Blue Palace

This is a simple texture replacer for the 20+ paintings added to the Blue Palace in Solitude by Drengin's Blue Palace Terrace.

It does not change any meshes or the placement or edits the mod in any way.

ScreenShot3110.jpg.5789d059d58839170ee2795b43d315f2.jpg

I selected pictures that fit the setting, but they are not Skyrim specific. Mostly I wanted them to look painted, and not too realistic. I edited all of them accordingly, and this is the best choice I could make. Many are displaying Ciri from The Witcher, some are generally bestiality-themed, some more furry. But personally, I like them all. No, I am not making individual change requests ...

All painings are in 2K, even though some of then appear very small in the game, which is too bad really.

(In the screenshots you see the Blue Palace Terrace mod in action including Extravagant Interiors - Solitude.)

• The original mod is required, this is just a texture replacer, you need to load it after the original mod.
  • Can be safely added or removed during gameplay any time.

Enjoy.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/19/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Drengin's Blue Palace Terrace (SE)
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I am 100% guessing that my friend - Forge - Would not be cool with being included in a bestiality art pack. 

I'd suggest getting permission from the owner's of the art before including them in your mod.

I see no list of permissions. Just a fair warning I am going to let a few of them know what their art is being packed in. 

I suggest deleting this mod and messaging each artist for permission before uploading it. 

(it is a small world after all) 

Edited by Valehyena

Unfortunately I do not know where the original was from, it was shared openly without references, and as free to use.

If you can get me the contact details from Forge, I am very happy to ask and replace to respective images in the meantime.

23 hours ago, frostbitten39 said:

a similar replacement for Clockwork would be great

I am not a fan of these huge quest mods, which is why I don't use them, sorry. It would be a pain for me to get it to work (happy my system is stable with all the kinky stuff and their tons of scripts) and to edit and verify it.