IVDT 1.4.0 Hentai Edition V4 & Voice Packs

On 1/13/2024 at 12:33 AM, ShimizuModding said:

not currently. maybe i can stop the mod from playing if has necro or sleep tags

I think it's a good idea hopefully it doesn't take too much work for you.

10 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

try checking if your sexlab gender is set to female

Any Idea on my issue? PC uses IVDT + Hentai. But neither male nor female NPC do work. 

I checked with More Informative console, and there is no IVDT Tracker added to the NPCs.
But it is added to PC as of Console and ofc because voices are working for PC.

Config is:

[DefaultVoices]
iFemaleDefaultVoice = 1
iMaleDefaultVoice = 1

[FemaleVoices]
sFemale1VoiceType = FemaleYoungEager
sFemale2Actor = Serana

Neither Serana or other NPCs with FemaleYoungEager work.

As it affects Male NPCs aswell I think it might be related to IVDT Tracker not getting applied to NPCs in general?
any help is appreciated.
Im heavily modded but since IVDT and Hentai Edition overwrite everything, it should be no issue right?
Installed all the dependencies aswell.

10 hours ago, matameta said:

Any Idea on my issue? PC uses IVDT + Hentai. But neither male nor female NPC do work. 

I checked with More Informative console, and there is no IVDT Tracker added to the NPCs.
But it is added to PC as of Console and ofc because voices are working for PC.

Config is:

[DefaultVoices]
iFemaleDefaultVoice = 1
iMaleDefaultVoice = 1

[FemaleVoices]
sFemale1VoiceType = FemaleYoungEager
sFemale2Actor = Serana

Neither Serana or other NPCs with FemaleYoungEager work.

As it affects Male NPCs aswell I think it might be related to IVDT Tracker not getting applied to NPCs in general?
any help is appreciated.
Im heavily modded but since IVDT and Hentai Edition overwrite everything, it should be no issue right?
Installed all the dependencies aswell.

its likely the ivdt control quest didnt initialize properly due to coincidential heavy script load or something. my suggestion currently is to use resaver to kill off the mod from your save then let it reinitialize

4 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

its likely the ivdt control quest didnt initialize properly due to coincidential heavy script load or something. my suggestion currently is to use resaver to kill off the mod from your save then let it reinitialize

also hey, if i ever made a custom voice pack. ill catch it up to you

15 hours ago, clesh2311 said:

For the ASL Hentai Edition, should its load order be above or below IVDT Hentai edition?

i have no idea what you are referring to, but you can follow this load order at the front page

1) (Must)Intelligent Voiced Dirty Talk 1.4.0

2) (Must)IVDT 1.4.0 Hentai Edition V3

3) (Must)any 1.4.0 Voice Pack

4) (OPTIONAL)Any Gag Add on Voice

5) (Must)IVDT Hentai V3 Male Voice (not a hard requirement but you wont at least get male orgasm noise otherwise)

Sorry for more question, but I'm having some issues with the scaling, I have turned off the even actor height, set the function to be true in the config file, and have FHU, but the height just reverts back to normal when it changed for a split second? Is it a conflict with mods like Sexlab Utility Plus or is there more things that need to be done?

40 minutes ago, clesh2311 said:

Sorry for more question, but I'm having some issues with the scaling, I have turned off the even actor height, set the function to be true in the config file, and have FHU, but the height just reverts back to normal when it changed for a split second? Is it a conflict with mods like Sexlab Utility Plus or is there more things that need to be done?

Have you tried disabling the "even actors height" option in the Sexlab MCM?

@ShimizuModding

Hi Shimizu, just wondering if you have any plans to add support for ZaZ gags, since gag voice doesn't play with ZaZ gag equipped.

Currently I have made some edits to IVDTSceneTrackerScript.psc, specifically HasDeviousGag() function, to look for device keywords instead.
I also recommend storing the playerref as a property instead of using Game.GetPlayer() for faster access, as recommended by the wiki. 

Spoiler
Bool Function HasDeviousGag(Actor char)
	return char == game.getplayer() && (char.WornHasKeyword(Keyword.GetKeyword("zad_DeviousGag")) || char.WornHasKeyword(Keyword.GetKeyword("zbfWornGag")))
endfunction

Edited by DisarmingSnail

Hello,
I just tried your armor swap module and it works but the outfit change does not take place at the start of the animation but at the end towards the last stage.
Is there a parameter to adjust so that the outfit change takes place done at the start of the animation?
Thanks.

This is a great concept! Thank you for doing the work:)

As I'm trying to get this to work in my mod list, I have a couple of questions:

1. Is there a female voice pack that's only sound-effects, squealing, and moaning, but no voiced lines?
  2. If there isn't, would it be possible to request a voice pack like that?
Edited by Anunya

Another question - if I install a voicepack and want to delete or add some clips, will that mess things up or will it work?

I'd love to go through one of the voice pack to add or delete clips to match the personality of my PC, but are there any other steps that I'd need to do to make it work?

Edited by Anunya

Hello,

I tried to look at your script for the armor swap.
I think i understand that;there are checks to see penetration tags or others.
For the tests that i did, these always at the last stage of the animations that the outfit change occurs.
Is it possible to make a version where clothes change at the start of the animation without verification?
The idea is really nice and it works well except for the moment of changing armor in my opinion.
Thanks.

I enjoy your mod but I found a bug and I do not know if the problem lies in your mod or the original.

When you change the folder structure in MO to allow more than 1 voicepack to be active at once without overwriting, every female voice slot except F1 will only play a small percentage of the sound files. 

It seems to prefer to only play a few sound files in any given sub-folder over and over again, which is odd, because many of the sub-folders contain 30-40 wav files.

After some investigation I noticed the ANAM voice records in the .esp are all referencing the F1 file structure.

I assume that means there is a script that is part of the MCM setup that re-directs the path based on what slot you assign? 

There obviously must be something performing this task, as it does play the voicelines. 

Except it doesn't seem to be re-directing to a random selection like it should,  and after some testing I noticed it repeatedly re-directs to the first available file instead.  

Example - calls to Male Orgasm Reaction Soft follows the path -> Sound\fx\IVDT\F2\Male Orgasm Reaction Soft\

Yet it chooses to play file 01.wav almost every time the selection is called. 

Every pack I tried had the same bug. 

Changing the folder structure from Sound\fx\IVDT\F2\ back to Sound\fx\IVDT\F1\ and then only enabling 1 voicepack ESP at a time resolves the bug. 

So it doesn't seem to be a bug in the voicepacks themselves.

My conclusion is that the problem has to be the redirection script, but like I said, I do not know if this means there is a bug in your 1.4 IVDT hentai version or the original 1.4 IVDT scripts and I do not know papyrus well enough to fix the issue myself.

The only workaround I can find right now is to use a script in ssedit that changes the filepath string for every single ANAM record in the esp from 'Sound\fx\IVDT\F1\*' to the actual folder path containing the voiceslot.

I am sorry to trouble you with this.

I hope I have provided enough detailed information to help discover the source of the bug.  

Thank you for your efforts. 

On 1/20/2024 at 5:28 AM, Anunya said:

Another question - if I install a voicepack and want to delete or add some clips, will that mess things up or will it work?

I'd love to go through one of the voice pack to add or delete clips to match the personality of my PC, but are there any other steps that I'd need to do to make it work?

it will still work . but every cycle it tries to play a voiced sound , it will be a wasted cycle because a file cannot be found. id suggest replacing the voiced sound files with moans files instead

Edited by ShimizuModding
On 1/22/2024 at 8:33 AM, alain31 said:

Hello,

I tried to look at your script for the armor swap.
I think i understand that;there are checks to see penetration tags or others.
For the tests that i did, these always at the last stage of the animations that the outfit change occurs.
Is it possible to make a version where clothes change at the start of the animation without verification?
The idea is really nice and it works well except for the moment of changing armor in my opinion.
Thanks.

that shouldnt be the case. armor swapping should happen at the very first stage when it begins. 

if you can see the code, BodySwitchtoLewdArmor() is called in ASLPlayStageTransition() which is called once everytime a sexlab stage changes

On 1/26/2024 at 2:42 AM, blackoperations said:

Works like a charm.  Voice mouth movement is a little light, but that's fine.   This load order works well for me. 
image.png.4bdc7c8b70d53670045b23311fa10eb9.png

you can experiment with assigning higher than 100 in the expression files. with maths it will use higher numbers for expression but close to 100 for intense stages

On 1/24/2024 at 12:58 AM, asdfmovie666 said:

Hey I have the Problem that the male voices dont get called they are enabled as i can trigger them in the menu also they only play when i leave the menu. The Female voices working.

check to make sure the male voices are properly assigned to the specific NPC voices in MCM. just installing is not enough. also not all NPC has their specific voice as there are only 8 slots. so you can test out with a nord or guard