IVDT 1.4.0 Hentai Edition V4 & Voice Packs

16 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

check to make sure the male voices are properly assigned to the specific NPC voices in MCM. just installing is not enough. also not all NPC has their specific voice as there are only 8 slots. so you can test out with a nord or guard

Hey thanks for the replie. I should have stated that the new install fixed the problem :)

On 1/28/2024 at 3:15 PM, ShimizuModding said:

that shouldnt be the case. armor swapping should happen at the very first stage when it begins. 

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I just did more testing and i found what is causing the problem.
It's the Toggle Free Camera Mode option in the mcm of sexlab framework (i use sexlab utility plus).
I use the free camera mode, it's as if the tfc command was activated at launching a sexlab scene.
Using the default parameters, no tfc command when starting the scene; the outfit swap works well at start-up but if i activate the free camera the outfit change only happens at the last step of the animation.
Do you know where this problem comes from? Is it the same for you if you activate the freecam in the sexlab mcm?

Edited by alain31
17 hours ago, alain31 said:

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I just did more testing and i found what is causing the problem.
It's the Toggle Free Camera Mode option in the mcm of sexlab framework (i use sexlab utility plus).
I use the free camera mode, it's as if the tfc command was activated at launching a sexlab scene.
Using the default parameters, no tfc command when starting the scene; the outfit swap works well at start-up but if i activate the free camera the outfit change only happens at the last step of the animation.
Do you know where this problem comes from? Is it the same for you if you activate the freecam in the sexlab mcm?

its a skyrim engine bug. no way around it for now, as armor changes often wont reflect in free camera

4 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

its a skyrim engine bug. no way around it for now, as armor changes often wont reflect in free camera

Hi,

A solution would be to configure the freecam so that it does not start at the start of the animation but at step 2 or a few seconds after the start to give time for the clothes to change.
I'm going to try asking the creator of the sexlab utility plus to see if it's easy to do.
Otherwise there as another solution, you'll have to press the freecam activation button manually.But not really cool with a controller )=

第一轮动画一切正常,声音动画都自动推进,跟同一个人进入下一轮就会卡在第一一个场景,重复语音动画无法自动推进,

使用sexlab 1.6.3,SLSO,IVDT 1.4.0 V3,(ASL Patch for SLGP 1.0覆盖了SLSO)语音模组部分覆盖了其他的前置

,,谁知道从 SEXLAB 开始的排序,常见的 Fill Her Up Baka Edition,SLSO 等都有使用 目前覆盖的很乱

Edited by COCI_alle
On 2/1/2024 at 7:06 AM, nikos00 said:

Hello, could someone make a video on how to install it and how it works? I have installed everything and tried to follow the instructions but nothing seems to happen.

make sure PC is recognized as "Female" In Sexlab, and PC is correctly assigned to the Slot 1 Female  in IVDT MCM

Edited by ShimizuModding

How to make this mod work on a female character using a male role in sexlab animations? I see the instructions, but no matter how hard I try, I still don’t understand how to do this, can someone explain in detail? Is this even possible?

Pls I need some help with the new armor swapping function. When used at the same time as the Grass patch, the armor swapping doesnt work. The inventory says the correct new armor is equipped but the new armor is not seen during the animation. I guess it got equipped after the animation has started so it doesnt show. When I remove the grass patch the armor swapping work but I still want a shorter animation start time. Is there a fix for this?

On 3/7/2024 at 11:59 AM, This is a name said:

Pls I need some help with the new armor swapping function. When used at the same time as the Grass patch, the armor swapping doesnt work. The inventory says the correct new armor is equipped but the new armor is not seen during the animation. I guess it got equipped after the animation has started so it doesnt show. When I remove the grass patch the armor swapping work but I still want a shorter animation start time. Is there a fix for this?

if sexlab is running Free camera before the armor swap happens, then armor swapping will not show the results. its an engine bug. you could manually trigger free camera after armor swap happens