IVDT 1.4.0 Hentai Edition V4 & Voice Packs

12 hours ago, jondoes505 said:

@ShimizuModding hi, i downloaded karryn's voice lines and placed it in the F1 folder and followed all the insturtions to a tee. however for osmel i managed to only import 1000 of the actions while the asl human i was able to import 1348 of the actions, is this going to be a problem? if so, how do i fix this?

another issue i have is i've been hearing my PC's moans and only very occasionally do i hear her say karyyn's lines, how do i increase the chances of my PC saying karryn's words?

also these moans sounded lower pitched (I posted a video below but panned the camera away), i'm pretty sure is not karryn's cause i listened to every single one of her voice lines. can i please get some guidance or assistance as to why this is?

thank you

SLATE only imports the actions if you have the corresponding anims installed in sexlab. it just means you dont have some of the animations available out there installed. shouldnt be an issue

there are options in the config file for you to tweak your experience. one of them is chances for dirty talk during penetration stage.

Possible causes for low dirty talk chances are:

1) Scene is initiated with PC being a victim. victim scenario naturally have blocked out intimate dirty talk for immersive reasons. you can disable being a victim in the config file

2) Low chances set in Config

3) Scene is in Lead in, lead in by default haslow chance of dirty talk asking to proceed into penetration in consensual, which is configurable in config

4) No ASL installed for the specific animation. you can check your animation tags in sexlab's MCM "toggle animation". animations with no ASL tags installed will just play foreplay related sounds

Im not sure if is because the scene is happening indoors,  sounds in skyrim do slightly change depending on environment. but if you do hear dirty talk from time to time its definitely setup

22 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

SLATE only imports the actions if you have the corresponding anims installed in sexlab. it just means you dont have some of the animations available out there installed. shouldnt be an issue

there are options in the config file for you to tweak your experience. one of them is chances for dirty talk during penetration stage.

1) Scene is initiated with PC being a victim. victim scenario naturally have blocked out intimate dirty talk for immersive reasons. you can disable being a victim in the config file

3) Scene is in Lead in, lead in by default haslow chance of dirty talk asking to proceed into penetration in consensual, which is configurable in config

4) No ASL installed for the specific animation. you can check your animation tags in sexlab's MCM "toggle animation". animations with no ASL tags installed will just play foreplay related sounds

Im not sure if is because the scene is happening indoors,  sounds in skyrim do slightly change depending on environment. but if you do hear dirty talk from time to time its definitely setup

i see, thank you

may i know the name of the config file?

as for the dirty talk, i'm more inclined for the sounds in the "unamused" file in f1 to play, are there settings for this in the config file?

and i use SL Aventures to trigger the scenes, does that count as lead in?

as for the sounds, when the dirty talk happens i can distinctly tell its higher pitched than the moans does indoor only affects the pitch of moans then?

thanks again

On 11/30/2023 at 5:05 PM, jondoes505 said:

i see, thank you

may i know the name of the config file?

as for the dirty talk, i'm more inclined for the sounds in the "unamused" file in f1 to play, are there settings for this in the config file?

and i use SL Aventures to trigger the scenes, does that count as lead in?

as for the sounds, when the dirty talk happens i can distinctly tell its higher pitched than the moans does indoor only affects the pitch of moans then?

thanks again

you can dig in the mod files in directory IVDT 1.3.0 Hentai Edition V2\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\IVDTHentai\Config.json . read the help file to understand the settings

unamused talk are triggered by being a victim through mods like sexlab defeat, sexlab aroused creatures, getting raped in various mods etc

lead in or penetration activity is decided by the specific animation stage, not by how its being started. like fingering is a lead in and will have mild moaning. 

i dont know exactly how different environment affects the voice , but it shouldnt be too drastic of a change

Edited by ShimizuModding

Hello, the mod works fine but there is something I am not sure

For using the tongue do I need FHU installed or just the meshes?

Also in the mod  Sexlab Anim Stage Labels there is no way to disable SFX, can only set it to 1%. Can you provide the empty sfx voice to completely mute it?

Also, the above mod lacks a tag for some Funnybizness Group Animation when using SLATE (like Cassanova FMMMM, the brutal guro, ...). Is it intended?

Have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/29/2023 at 5:15 AM, ShimizuModding said:

I can't be certain he's got the same problem as me but it's most likely a SLATE problem and not a problem with your mod. In that case it would be #4. 

If the patch for SLATE is not installed, it is almost guaranteed that the animation tags are not installed since after about an hour of fucking around I'm at 25% loaded and SLATE has to be done in one go without the patch (I think). The time required for SLATE cannot be understated and you may want to put that on your mod page. I'd estimate anyone with a whole bunch of animations installed will have the issue to a degree. Slate will even tell you it's worked (if you rebuild the registry) but that's just it writing the action log. 

This will break pretty much everything, such as spanking, leaking, faces (somewhat), everything but ahegao + voice and the occasional dirty talk.  

This can be tested by opening the configuration file action list after SLATE has begun writing for awhile and testing the first animation on the actionlist. I believe it's alphabetical (not sure) so if you have Anubs it should be anubs. You can always just check in skse/plugins/SLATE 

Once again thanks for the mod man, it's one of the greats. If you're looking for more voices, I think Artificial Academy 2 would have some useable voices, as would the 8 or so Kokoitsu personalities that got non-con DLC.  

I've also got the raw voice files from a few H games like future fragments, same person who did Karen's Prison (english) so if that interests you I can PM. 

On 12/4/2023 at 7:50 PM, duy123a said:

Hello, the mod works fine but there is something I am not sure

For using the tongue do I need FHU installed or just the meshes?

Also in the mod  Sexlab Anim Stage Labels there is no way to disable SFX, can only set it to 1%. Can you provide the empty sfx voice to completely mute it?

Also, the above mod lacks a tag for some Funnybizness Group Animation when using SLATE (like Cassanova FMMMM, the brutal guro, ...). Is it intended?

Have a nice day.

you will need the FHU esp as well. i sorta only added tags for most of the animations i installed except for guro . you can manually add your own tags in the ASL SLATe file

On 12/18/2023 at 12:02 PM, k123a456 said:

I'm struggling to get this to work with futa npcs, It's just silent, any idea what I'm doing wrong?

you may have incorrectly assigned the default to female npc voice. regardless i'd suggest now for you to try installing V3 and set Slot 1 as default for female npc

4 hours ago, Miryouko said:

Can ASL Hentai Edition for IVDT v2 work with IVDT v3? Or the patch needs to be updated?

Thanks.

4 hours ago, yarz96 said:

@ShimizuModdingHello, thank you for mod, may i ask you to update fortune pack?

it would take time to upgrade the remaining voice packs

but the voice packs for 1.3.0 V2 should still work with 1.4.0 V3, only that male voice slot 6 7 8 wouldnt work

Posted (edited)
On 12/30/2023 at 4:19 AM, crajjjj said:

Does the new 1.4.0 require a new save? I see invalid slots (for males) after the update.

On 12/31/2023 at 2:10 PM, nocigs said:

I'm kinda lost here, I followed all the requirements, & I still can't get IVDT on MCM, already imported ALS on SLATE

Solution???

Untitled.jpg.58398f2587a223872e078c9a33f32dfa.jpg

you can use Resaver to kill off intelligentvoicedirtytalk.esp from your save and let it reinitialize.

i added a small guide about upgrading on  the front page

Edited by ShimizuModding
Posted (edited)
On 12/31/2023 at 1:35 AM, Gumshoekun said:

Hello, I am stuck :D I am trying to get the expressions to work but I am not sure what you mean with "disable sexlab expressions update." I saw you helped someone out before but they didn't mention where to look. Apart form that everything works perfect!

in sexlab mcm animation page, you have an option that says to auto refresh expression. uncheck that option

Edited by ShimizuModding
On 12/30/2023 at 5:40 AM, MettleKnight said:

I upgrated IVDT and IVDT Hentai and Stage lables to the latest release. However, everytime I start a scene I got a prompt saying " IVDT Hentai has a bad config file" do I need to start a new game to fix this?

no. it means when you tried to edit the config file, you added/deleted something that makes it no longer a valid json file. you can reinstall the entire ivdt hentai edition mod or just replace the config file, then carefully edit the values without changing the structure