IVDT 1.4.0 Hentai Edition V4 & Voice Packs

On 10/31/2023 at 1:22 PM, tutukanntt said:

is the expression inside ivdt compatible with conditional expression mod?

the expression in the ivdt hentai only runs during sex scenes and does nothing outside. as far as i know conditional expression doesnt do anything during sex scenes so should  be ok

15 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

you can go to the mod folder  \Sound\fx  and delete the entire PC Head Tracking Folder

I did delete the whole file. It still does the a breath/moan sound when I sprint. Using the Karryn voice. I also use a different head tracking voice which works normally except for the sprinting sounds of course.

11 hours ago, MettleKnight said:

I did delete the whole file. It still does the a breath/moan sound when I sprint. Using the Karryn voice. I also use a different head tracking voice which works normally except for the sprinting sounds of course.

you might want to check other files or lingering files for PC Head Tracking. pretty sure i dont add moan or breath sounds during sprinting

32 minutes ago, ShimizuModding said:

you might want to check other files or lingering files for PC Head Tracking. pretty sure i dont add moan or breath sounds during sprinting

Will do, it does sound bugged. Its probably from my end. I also cant get any audio to play during multiple actors animations. With 3 or more actors there will be no audio, with 2 the audio is normal. Any Suggestions on what I should do? Also thanks for the quick replys. Mod is great

6 minutes ago, MettleKnight said:

Will do, it does sound bugged. Its probably from my end. I also cant get any audio to play during multiple actors animations. With 3 or more actors there will be no audio, with 2 the audio is normal. Any Suggestions on what I should do? Also thanks for the quick replys. Mod is great

theres the IVDT MCM option to allow play sound during 3 or more actors

On 11/6/2023 at 3:58 AM, lightspeed77 said:

i see theres files for FHU, PC head tracking, and SL survival, how do we use them for their respective mods?

It's automatic if you use MO2 and if you load this mod contents after the PCH, SL Survival and FHU mods in your left pane, those mods will detect the files that override them and use them.

I have the problem that IVDT doesn't detect the voice files from here and I can't assign them, :(  followed the instructions + the correct load order, still something doesn't work for me....

For some reason, the right catagories won't play. All I hear are moans, and when my character is giving a blowjob for example, the files in the blowjob folder don't play: its just moans. I'm using Kayrrn voice pack, and alot of her files have voice lines in them, but I have yet to hear a single one, except for the orgasm. There only seems to be two folders playing: The orgasm files work, but other than that, its just soft moans.

Edited by EcIipse
On 11/7/2023 at 7:13 PM, Billy1969 said:

It's automatic if you use MO2 and if you load this mod contents after the PCH, SL Survival and FHU mods in your left pane, those mods will detect the files that override them and use them.

I have the problem that IVDT doesn't detect the voice files from here and I can't assign them, :(  followed the instructions + the correct load order, still something doesn't work for me....

If you are using MO2, you have to go into the voice mods themselves. For example, I am using the Rinko and Asagi voices. I have to go into the mods themselves and rename the IVDT folder of F1. I left Rinko as F1 and changed Asagi's F1 folder name to F2. It should work. Otherwise, your issue might be something different. 

15 hours ago, raiyamo said:

If you are using MO2, you have to go into the voice mods themselves. For example, I am using the Rinko and Asagi voices. I have to go into the mods themselves and rename the IVDT folder of F1. I left Rinko as F1 and changed Asagi's F1 folder name to F2. It should work. Otherwise, your issue might be something different. 

Yes I renamed them to match the IVDT syntax, strange thing is I see and can select the male eventoned voice om M1 that I downloaded on IVDT page, but not the other male packs nor the eventoned female and not the packs here that I install, I tried several and renamed them as it should but no dice.  It has to be something simple that I'm overlooking but I've been  searching for a long time now and no luck yet.

EDIT: It seems when I select F1 - empty in the MCM and assign it to my character and then click in the MCM to test a voice sample, I hear the correct voice!  It's just still labeled as empty, strange

Edited by Billy1969
  • 2 weeks later...

There is no sound during scenes after I install the mod.
I have just installed the mod and everything is fine the mod can be seen on the mod config page.
I can also enter IVDT config page, assign the voice to the main character, and the test voice is played normally.
However, when i entered the scene, there was no voice.
I wonder if there is something wrong with SLSO that the sound won't play when the meter doesn't go up?
Or can it be other issue?

On 11/11/2023 at 9:58 AM, EcIipse said:

For some reason, the right catagories won't play. All I hear are moans, and when my character is giving a blowjob for example, the files in the blowjob folder don't play: its just moans. I'm using Kayrrn voice pack, and alot of her files have voice lines in them, but I have yet to hear a single one, except for the orgasm. There only seems to be two folders playing: The orgasm files work, but other than that, its just soft moans.

make sure you installed Anim stage labels. the tags must be properly assigned to the anims. you can check them in sexlab mcm.

if the ASL Tags are not installed, it will only play simple moans and orgasms

Edited by ShimizuModding
On 11/25/2023 at 6:45 PM, PoroKing2 said:

There is no sound during scenes after I install the mod.
I have just installed the mod and everything is fine the mod can be seen on the mod config page.
I can also enter IVDT config page, assign the voice to the main character, and the test voice is played normally.
However, when i entered the scene, there was no voice.
I wonder if there is something wrong with SLSO that the sound won't play when the meter doesn't go up?
Or can it be other issue?

you might want to double check the assignment.

Does it work under the Native IVDT mod without the Hentai Patch?

try posting your IVDT mcm config. something should play even if the enjoyment meter is 0.

If you have "More informative Console" Mod installed, you could further debug the issue:

every time a sexlab scene event starts , an "IVDT Scene Tracker" Effect will be added to PC and sounds will play. if the Effect is not added then you might want to try to reinstall or clean your sexlab

Edited by ShimizuModding

@ShimizuModding hi, i downloaded karryn's voice lines and placed it in the F1 folder and followed all the insturtions to a tee. however for osmel i managed to only import 1000 of the actions while the asl human i was able to import 1348 of the actions, is this going to be a problem? if so, how do i fix this?

another issue i have is i've been hearing my PC's moans and only very occasionally do i hear her say karyyn's lines, how do i increase the chances of my PC saying karryn's words?

also these moans sounded lower pitched (I posted a video below but panned the camera away), i'm pretty sure is not karryn's cause i listened to every single one of her voice lines. can i please get some guidance or assistance as to why this is?

thank you

Edited by jondoes505