IVDT 1.4.0 Hentai Edition V4 & Voice Packs

On 2/26/2024 at 10:03 AM, WarAcez said:

Thanks again for this mod! Is there a way to make more than 2 voice slots for female? I start using your voice addons back when you have too few but now you have a bunch of new VL. And I want to here them all in game.

for now PC only. 

3 hours ago, xaina222 said:

When I have this mod installed, after a sex scene the npc height (scale) got increased for some reason, any clues as to why ?

Ok set enabletagscaling to 0 in SKSE config stopped the issue

I've been trying to get the armor swapping to work for the Spindrift Knight Armor, but it hasn't behaved how I expected. It seems to add one more of the item currently equipped to my inventory rather than swap to the lewd version.

I added the following lines to the ArmorSwapping.json:

"spindrift knight armor":"0x806|[caenarvon] spindrift knight.esp",
     "spindrift knight pants":"0x913|[caenarvon] spindrift knight.esp",
     "spindrift knight bodysuit":"0x919|[caenarvon] spindrift knight.esp",

I've tried adding the lines for the lewd version:

"spindrift knight armor lewd":"0x80d|[caenarvon] spindrift knight.esp",
     "spindrift knight pants lewd":"0x80e|[caenarvon] spindrift knight.esp",
     "spindrift knight torn bodysuit":"0x810|[caenarvon] spindrift knight.esp"

As well as both at the same time, but with no success. I was wondering if I'm misunderstanding how it is supposed to work or if someone else tried to make that armor work.

Edited by Saggitas
typo
On 3/22/2024 at 4:16 AM, Saggitas said:

I've been trying to get the armor swapping to work for the Spindrift Knight Armor, but it hasn't behaved how I expected. It seems to add one more of the item currently equipped to my inventory rather than swap to the lewd version.

I added the following lines to the ArmorSwapping.json:

"spindrift knight armor":"0x806|[caenarvon] spindrift knight.esp",
     "spindrift knight pants":"0x913|[caenarvon] spindrift knight.esp",
     "spindrift knight bodysuit":"0x919|[caenarvon] spindrift knight.esp",

I've tried adding the lines for the lewd version:

"spindrift knight armor lewd":"0x80d|[caenarvon] spindrift knight.esp",
     "spindrift knight pants lewd":"0x80e|[caenarvon] spindrift knight.esp",
     "spindrift knight torn bodysuit":"0x810|[caenarvon] spindrift knight.esp"

As well as both at the same time, but with no success. I was wondering if I'm misunderstanding how it is supposed to work or if someone else tried to make that armor work.

the armor swapping function works fine after testing. 

if the lewd armor is adding to your inventory means your configuration works fine.

its odd that lewd armor is not equipped, because it is making PC wear it immediately after adding without doing anything else.

try seeing if you have any mods that take the armor out of the inventory to do some sort of armor changes then add them back in

It adds whichever one I have already equipped rather that the one I don't. So if I have the normal armor equipped it adds one more normal armor.

That being said, if it works on your end it's definitely something with my load order. I've been testing the Nolvus Ascension so it could be something I'm not aware of. I thought it might be Equipment Durability System, but I got the same result without it. I'll try the swap function again when I go back to a load order I have more control over.

Thank you for taking the time to help me troubleshoot it. Love the mod.

On 3/26/2024 at 9:23 PM, Coldww said:

Hi. Why does the mouth only open a little bit during oral sex when I install this mod, but it works fine after uninstalling it?

if you have "more informative console" installed, could you take a screenshot of the phoneme when it happens and post here

Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2024 at 3:17 AM, majesticlion54 said:

So, when trying to install I got an error for unable to find actor unknown alias I have found the root cause of SLSO but if anyone knows how to fix it lmk

could you post the exact error msg. dont seem to find any "unknown alias" in sexlab's error logging code base.

this mod doesnt alter sexlab's behavior. it only runs after you have set up a sexlab scene. perhaps try various methods like cleaning sexlab in mcm

Edited by ShimizuModding
3 hours ago, Coldww said:

Is this ?

Hide contents

1.thumb.png.408303157c4bbb54d51b179b1181f5bd.png2.jpg.2a4c74fedb3bf2f6fd7a00929683935c.jpg

its working correctly. Big Aah 100 probably isnt big enough for your preference

if you are using IVDT hentai V4 , you can edit the blowjob override in the Hentai expressions NG to include other phoneme

47 minutes ago, ShimizuModding said:

if you are using IVDT hentai V4 , you can edit the blowjob override in the Hentai expressions NG to include other phoneme

What's the MFG key? 

For example: 

"cclosetoorgasma1":"0,20,0,0,0,0,60,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,100,100,100,100,0,0,0,0,100,100,1,100,20",

Which ones are Mood (8), Phoneme (16), Modifier (14)

I use UBE and in UBE the OohQ and W Phoneme are too strong and need to be tone down. Th phoneme actually sticks out the tongue and looks really good in expressions.

BTW- Amazing work. Your mod is one one my favorites, I can't play without it.  I wish the ASL Patch for SLGP - SexLab Grass Patch SLSO had a patch for Sexlab Utility Plus, everything else doesn't have conflicts.

19 minutes ago, B3juc0 said:

What's the MFG key? 

For example: 

"cclosetoorgasma1":"0,20,0,0,0,0,60,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,100,100,100,100,0,0,0,0,100,100,1,100,20",

Which ones are Mood (8), Phoneme (16), Modifier (14)

I use UBE and in UBE the OohQ and W Phoneme are too strong and need to be tone down. Th phoneme actually sticks out the tongue and looks really good in expressions.

BTW- Amazing work. Your mod is one one my favorites, I can't play without it.  I wish the ASL Patch for SLGP - SexLab Grass Patch SLSO had a patch for Sexlab Utility Plus, everything else doesn't have conflicts.

you can refer to the documentation link or open the spoiler tag at the front page

11 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

could you post the exact error msg. dont seem to find any "unknown alias" in sexlab's error logging code base.

this mod doesnt alter sexlab's behavior. it only runs after you have set up a sexlab scene. perhaps try various methods like cleaning sexlab in mcm

I do think that it's because I couldn't get the IVDT mcm menu to pop off even when installing again.

6 hours ago, wiffe said:

is hentai expressions only for elin race?

default preset is for vanilla race with expressive face gen morphs. if you use elin you can install a preset provided in downloads. anything else you probably have to craft the expressions yourself

10 hours ago, majesticlion54 said:

I do think that it's because I couldn't get the IVDT mcm menu to pop off even when installing again.

try using resaver to kill off the intelligence voice dirty talk esp from your save to force it to reintialize, see if it works out

20 minutes ago, ShimizuModding said:

try using resaver to kill off the intelligence voice dirty talk esp from your save to force it to reintialize, see if it works out

When i did, I started a new game and everything even using resaver it didn't work so Idk what the problem is. Sorry I should of said I used resaver in the previous message.

"enablehugeppscenario":1,

What determines a "hugepp" scenario?  Is it just for creatures (Troll, Giants... etc.) or can it be modified to include lets say Schlongs >9 for size? Is it in the script itself or a json file in another mod?

Edit- I believe the files are in the original SLSO (For anyone that's wondering).

Edited by B3juc0
Answer