IVDT 1.4.0 Hentai Edition V4 & Voice Packs

17 hours ago, hetiropeghfksfj\ said:

Hi, wonderful mod!

Just wanted to ask for the Ahegao scenario, would I still need to have it turned on in sexlab survival? Because currently whenever the ahegao shows up it uses the Survival tongue which doesnt fit my character.

Thank you.

the tongue here is independent from SL Survival. if you are using tongue for fill her up through this mod, disable SL Survival ahegao

On 4/2/2024 at 11:33 AM, B3juc0 said:

"enablehugeppscenario":1,

What determines a "hugepp" scenario?  Is it just for creatures (Troll, Giants... etc.) or can it be modified to include lets say Schlongs >9 for size? Is it in the script itself or a json file in another mod?

Edit- I believe the files are in the original SLSO (For anyone that's wondering).

for now the race is hardcoded. maybe in the future i can find a way to access that schlong size without having to create ESP dependency

I'm too stupid for this, I entered the comments and got even more lost haha, some questions I have: 🤔

1.this mod affects only SL scenarios?🤭

2.What requirements do I need? If you can leave me a link I would appreciate it, I can't find it in the search engine.😣

3.Is there a 2b voice package?😈

4. If I have the game in Spanish? (skipping question 1) change the voices of the other npc's to another language?😶

5. I don't understand the manual installation thing. (I use MO2)🫠

heya, so i was running the 1.4 V3.1 before, and upgraded to V4.7.  for some reason doing so has broken all voices and sounds from the mod. nothing plays when im in any animation. is there an upgrade process i missed that i should have done? reverting back to 3.1 makes it work again which is very strange. i've tried killing the mod in resaver to no avail. i do run SLU+ without the grass patch if that helps narrow it down. any lead on where to begin with this would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by monarch443

Ok so it seems i had wrong mfg fix, now i have correct one, expressions are playing, but the console error persists.

it looks like i've done everything correctly but for some reason i'm receiving this error in console and expression are not playing:

image.png.6d87d5d5a54e08eb1a9353d4c5a9010e.png

I did not touch the file, and when i went insinde i can't even find "cb1" line.

then on different scene it's:

image.png.8e781104ab85efd5048cc90a50b43a7e.png

Edited by badandrzej

Do you have a list of the emotions you use (bigAah, etc.) and in which order?  The number is smaller than the one available on Racemenu.   So, figuring out what I'm changing after the first dozen is hard.

Also, I edited the blowjob face ("blowjobphonemeoverride"), to get the perfect face (using race menu to model it) but it doesn't seem to allow you to go above 100 (as it does in the race menu settings) and if you do, it reverts to zero.

Here's what I came up with that works  for medium to large  

"blowjobphonemeoverride":  75,100,100,0,0,70,0,100,0,40,35,0,0,0,0,0

This creates a rounder mouth, with the lips compressing to cover all but the tips of the teeth. It looks great, and it would be even better with the ability to go over 100 with a few of the settings.

A nice feature:  the ability to go well over 100 for large (troll, etc.) 

Edited by blackoperations
10 hours ago, blackoperations said:

Here's what I came up with that works  for medium to large  

"blowjobphonemeoverride":  75,100,100,0,0,70,0,100,0,40,35,0,0,0,0,0

This creates a rounder mouth, with the lips compressing to cover all but the tips of the teeth. It looks great, and it would be even better with the ability to go over 100 with a few of the settings.

A nice feature:  the ability to go well over 100 for large (troll, etc.) 

Where is that file?

Bug Report:
Okay I found what is conflicting with IVDT not working on followers.
When I started a new game it was working correctly for both PC and NPCs, but as soon as Bakafactory Fill Her Up Deflation sounds were playing (no matter from which NPC) The IVDT for followers stopped working. When reloading the save it works until a deflation sound is played again, after that it only works for PC not NPC's.
Getting a fix for that would be great!
Happy to provide further details if needed.
Thanks for the awesome work!

27 minutes ago, blackoperations said:

In the SKSE folder, dig down four levels and find HentaiExpressionsNG.json. There is a massive list of different expressions.  One for the blowjob.

Get more informative console.  During a bj, etc.  Hit the ~ and click on the PC.  Click on tab (at least that's the key for me) and MFG dat will come up.  Look for phenotypes. It'll list the order by number next to them (although they aren't listed by number).   That will tell you which phenotypes are active during the BJ and it will help you tweak them (which you can do in Racemenu's emotion tab) to get just the right look.  NOTE: there is only one BJ mouth override.  Nothing for bigger or smaller.  

So even on a new save, voices for 4.7 are not functioning for me anymore, where they did with 3.7. I'm at a loss for what to do to fix this. My load order matches the installation instructions, and i can get the mcm menu to play samples sometimes, but when a scene starts even with ASL tags on the animation nothing plays.

Expressions seem to be working though which is good. At this point im at a loss because everything except the audio works.

load order

MFG Fix

MFG Fix NG

IVDT 1.4

Lily Voice Pack 1.4

Elaisha Voice 1.3

Killi Voice (reformatted to male voice pack)

IVDT Hentai Edition 1.4 v4.7

Fortune Voice 1.4

I have tried:

Purging the mod from the original save to force it to restart

Starting a new save on 4.7

reinstalling all voice packs

changing which voice pack's esp gets used

As of now im glued down to 3.7, but id really like to be able to update for the newer expression handling. does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

Edited by monarch443
On 4/8/2024 at 3:41 AM, ShimizuModding said:

for now the race is hardcoded. maybe in the future i can find a way to access that schlong size without having to create ESP dependency

It is possible

Here is a function I wrote for my mod to get schlong size if SOS is installed, otherwise fallback, plus hardcode creature size:

Set use_SOS in the MCM / auto if user has SOS installed. SOS_API is a global script installed with SOS

Spoiler

float Function GetCreatureSiseFloat(Actor Target)
	float standard = 100.0
  	if use_SOS
		If Target.haskeyword(ActorTypeNPC)
			if  SOS_API.get().IsSchlonged(Target)
				return 10.0*SOS_API.get().GetSize(target)
	 	     	 else
				return 50.0
			endif
		endif
	elseif Target.haskeyword(ActorTypeNPC)
		return 100.0
    	EndIf

String RaceName = sslCreatureAnimationSlots.GetRaceKey(Target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace())
    If RaceName == "Ashhoppers"
		return 1.5* standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Bears"
		return 1.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Boars" || RaceName == "BoarsAny" || RaceName == "BoarsMounted"
		return 1.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Canines"
		return 0.8*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Chaurus"
		return 3.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "ChaurusHunters"
		return 3.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "ChaurusReapers"
		return 3.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Chickens"
		return 0.1*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Cows"
		return 1.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Deers"
		return 1.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Dogs"
		return 0.8*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "DragonPriests"
		return 1.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Dragons"
		return 5.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Draugrs"
		return standard
	elseIf RaceName == "DwarvenBallistas"
		return 1.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "DwarvenCenturions"
		return 3.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "DwarvenSpheres"
		return 1.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "DwarvenSpiders"
		return 1.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Falmers"
		return standard
	elseIf RaceName == "FlameAtronach"
		return 1.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Foxes"
		return 0.1*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "FrostAtronach"
		return 3.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Gargoyles"
		return 3.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Giants"
		return 4.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Goats"
		return 0.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Hagravens"
		return 1.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Horkers"
		return 1.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Horses"
		return 4.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "IceWraiths"
		return 1.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Lurkers"
		return 4.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Mammoths"
		return 5.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Mudcrabs"
		return 0.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Netches"
		return 4.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Rabbits"
		return 0.1*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Rieklings"
		return 1.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "SabreCats"
		return 1.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Seekers"
		return 3.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Skeevers"
		return 1.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Slaughterfishes"
		return 1.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "StormAtronach"
		return 2.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Spiders"
		return 2.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "LargeSpiders"
		return 3.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "GiantSpiders"
		return 4.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Spriggans"
		return 1.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Trolls"
		return 3.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "VampireLords"
		return 3.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Werewolves"
		return 3.0*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "WispMothers" || RaceName == "Wisps"
		return 1.5*standard
	elseIf RaceName == "Wolves"
		return 1.5*standard
	Endif

return standard
EndFunction

On 4/19/2024 at 6:20 PM, monarch443 said:

So even on a new save, voices for 4.7 are not functioning for me anymore, where they did with 3.7. I'm at a loss for what to do to fix this. My load order matches the installation instructions, and i can get the mcm menu to play samples sometimes, but when a scene starts even with ASL tags on the animation nothing plays.

Expressions seem to be working though which is good. At this point im at a loss because everything except the audio works.

load order

MFG Fix

MFG Fix NG

IVDT 1.4

Lily Voice Pack 1.4

Elaisha Voice 1.3

Killi Voice (reformatted to male voice pack)

IVDT Hentai Edition 1.4 v4.7

Fortune Voice 1.4

I have tried:

Purging the mod from the original save to force it to restart

Starting a new save on 4.7

reinstalling all voice packs

changing which voice pack's esp gets used

As of now im glued down to 3.7, but id really like to be able to update for the newer expression handling. does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

Go into the IVDT MCM and set the voice to the player.  

Any idea what this papyrus spam is?  I don't get much else besides this type of warning (since I switched from XPMSE weapons to immersive equipment displays, which saved me from cloaking spam/congestion)

[04/23/2024 - 01:43:18PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp573"
stack:
    [Active effect 9 on  (4A00E39F)].IVDTSceneTrackerScript.PhaseFemaleexpressions() - "IVDTSceneTrackerScript.psc" Line 4127
    [Active effect 9 on  (4A00E39F)].IVDTSceneTrackerScript.OnUpdate() - "IVDTSceneTrackerScript.psc" Line 795

[04/23/2024 - 01:08:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 32 on  (00000014)].IVDTSceneTrackerScript.BodySwitchtoLewdArmor() - "IVDTSceneTrackerScript.psc" Line 3746
    [Active effect 32 on  (00000014)].IVDTSceneTrackerScript.ASLPlayStageTransition() - "IVDTSceneTrackerScript.psc" Line 2907
    [Active effect 32 on  (00000014)].IVDTSceneTrackerScript.ASLUPDATE() - "IVDTSceneTrackerScript.psc" Line 2226
    [Active effect 32 on  (00000014)].IVDTSceneTrackerScript.PerformInitialization() - "IVDTSceneTrackerScript.psc" Line 425
    [Active effect 32 on  (00000014)].IVDTSceneTrackerScript.OnEffectStart() - "IVDTSceneTrackerScript.psc" Line 234

[Active effect 32 on  (00000014)].IVDTSceneTrackerScript.OnUpdate() - "IVDTSceneTrackerScript.psc" Line 850
[04/23/2024 - 01:08:02PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp179"
stack:
    [Active effect 32 on  (00000014)].IVDTSceneTrackerScript.femaleisvictim() - "IVDTSceneTrackerScript.psc" Line 1348
    [Active effect 32 on  (00000014)].IVDTSceneTrackerScript.ASLPlaySBFB() - "IVDTSceneTrackerScript.psc" Line 2293
    [Active effect 32 on  (00000014)].IVDTSceneTrackerScript.OnUpdate() - "IVDTSceneTrackerScript.psc" Line 897

Seems to look good otherwise.  I have lipsync on in SL and have turned off show emotions and refresh.  It seems to work really well with that.

Okay, im really struggling here because no matter what i do none of these voices ever seem to work, I dont know if ive installed the mods wrong or if they just dont work with MO2 or something but ive been trying to figure this out for the past two days and nothing seems to work. Maybe Im just missing something or being an idiot but i really need the help

17 hours ago, Number2415LS said:

Okay, im really struggling here because no matter what i do none of these voices ever seem to work, I dont know if ive installed the mods wrong or if they just dont work with MO2 or something but ive been trying to figure this out for the past two days and nothing seems to work. Maybe Im just missing something or being an idiot but i really need the help

If just the voice isn't working, did you set the player voice in IVDT's MCM?

Seems I've finally hit a snag. Facial animations on player aren't working. BJs consistently don't open her mouth for example, but checking her phenome settings in the console shows adjustments (see image in spoiler tag below). Everything else for voices works fine, unsure where to look next on this if anyone has ideas. SL option for "refresh expressions" is disabled, do any of the others need disabled? I did try with "apply expressions" and "lip sync" disabled but that didn't seem to work either. Things were working at one point, MFG fix NG is still installed as well, just trying to find a direction to look in and I'll dig further on my end.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Hold on this, seems MFG isn't applying expressions manually either, just looked up how to do that. It's weird because with no other changes I just had an encounter where the PC's mouth was open but not in an oral-tagged animation. Something screwy going on with MFG I think, MFG NG specifically. Disregard for now.

EDIT2: Should've mentioned exact setup before, but I found a fix-ish for myself. I'm on SSE v1.6.1170 and using MfgFix with MfgFix NG. If I load a save, open showracemenu, then exit all expressions start working. Very weird, left a post on the MfgFix NG page to see if I can get more info. Maybe if you're in a similar setup/issue this will help.

Spoiler

MfgError01.png

Edited by HalcyonAndOn
4 hours ago, HalcyonAndOn said:

Seems I've finally hit a snag. Facial animations on player aren't working. BJs consistently don't open her mouth for example, but checking her phenome settings in the console shows adjustments (see image in spoiler tag below). Everything else for voices works fine, unsure where to look next on this if anyone has ideas. SL option for "refresh expressions" is disabled, do any of the others need disabled? I did try with "apply expressions" and "lip sync" disabled but that didn't seem to work either. Things were working at one point, MFG fix NG is still installed as well, just trying to find a direction to look in and I'll dig further on my end.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Hold on this, seems MFG isn't applying expressions manually either, just looked up how to do that. It's weird because with no other changes I just had an encounter where the PC's mouth was open but not in an oral-tagged animation. Something screwy going on with MFG I think, MFG NG specifically. Disregard for now.

Reveal hidden contents

MfgError01.png

I'm just in the process of updating and starting a new set-up myself.  I've only just begun testing recently, but for me with current IVDT Hentai, MFG and MFG NG, expressions were behaving as expected.  I also wasn't getting oral mouth opening though, but haven't had a chance to isolate that.  So far I've been trying to get it working with SLU+, and I'm not sure how much of that is conflicting, as it's working on expression modification stuff too - but it recently has some camera fixes (unspecified), which I'm hoping are of some benefit as I like auto free-cam.

So that doesn't directly help, but at least is a data point for isolating what may be going on on your end...  ?  :)