IVDT 1.4.0 Hentai Edition V4 & Voice Packs

On 12/30/2023 at 3:29 PM, yencrown12 said:

amazing work as always, any chance Lily IVDT voice will be updated though?

Soon when i can find time. if you are familiar with SSEDIT, you can take any ESP from any one of the 1.4.0 voice packs then copy the "Sound Descriptor" sound files directory over to the 1.4.0 esp, and it would work fine

32 minutes ago, ShimizuModding said:

no. it means when you tried to edit the config file, you added/deleted something that makes it no longer a valid json file. you can reinstall the entire ivdt hentai edition mod or just replace the config file, then carefully edit the values without changing the structure

I think there is an extra comma in the config file at the end of the JSON. After removing it the warning is gone

13 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

you can use Resaver to kill off intelligentvoicedirtytalk.esp from your save and let it reinitialize.

i added a small guide about upgrading on  the front page

I fixed the issue by reducing my ESPs counts apparently

One more question, can IVDT add more slots for female voice? currently there are only two slots

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, nocigs said:

I fixed the issue by reducing my ESPs counts apparently

One more question, can IVDT add more slots for female voice? currently there are only two slots

the number of slots adhere to to the base mod IVDT 1.4.0 . its not updated by the mod author and its also a big pain in the ass to add more slots , so its unlikely in the future.

also this mod is designed for the PC like most sexlab mods and its not really recommended to add the same amount of voice capabilities to other non PC animations to avoid script lag

Edited by ShimizuModding
22 hours ago, Al_banehra said:

hello there, new to this mod but i need to ask which one do i download, there is quite a big number of downloads here, i'm just confused on which one to get 

you can ignore previous versions of IVDT Hentai edition

Load Order / Hentai Rim Installation Guide

1) (Must)Intelligent Voiced Dirty Talk 1.4.0

2) (Must)IVDT 1.4.0 Hentai Edition V3

3) (Must)any 1.4.0 Voice Pack

4) (OPTIONAL)Any Gag Add on Voice

5) (Must)IVDT Hentai V3 Male Voice (not a hard requirement but you wont at least get male orgasm noise otherwise)

1 hour ago, ShimizuModding said:

you can ignore previous versions of IVDT Hentai edition

Load Order / Hentai Rim Installation Guide

1) (Must)Intelligent Voiced Dirty Talk 1.4.0

2) (Must)IVDT 1.4.0 Hentai Edition V3

3) (Must)any 1.4.0 Voice Pack

4) (OPTIONAL)Any Gag Add on Voice

5) (Must)IVDT Hentai V3 Male Voice (not a hard requirement but you wont at least get male orgasm noise otherwise)

thank you 

On 12/29/2023 at 3:44 PM, ShimizuModding said:

you're in luck. try latest V3 file

thanks u, just wanted to know... for expression u said need to disable sexlab expression, but thats make male dont have expression in scene? or this mod have expression too for male?

I am too dumb to get it to work. The MCM Menu for IVDT doesnt recognize any voices and when trying to pick another "Slot" it tells me something along the lines "BrokenGetTheMechanic" kind of bug report. Wish there was a comprehensive Step - to - Step guide.

On 1/1/2024 at 10:18 AM, ShimizuModding said:

Soon when i can find time. if you are familiar with SSEDIT, you can take any ESP from any one of the 1.4.0 voice packs then copy the "Sound Descriptor" sound files directory over to the 1.4.0 esp, and it would work fine

I have downloaded the 1.4.0 voice files and opened it in SSEDIT, I didn't get the second part..copy to where exactly and how...since its open in SSEDIT.

24 minutes ago, yencrown12 said:

I have downloaded the 1.4.0 voice files and opened it in SSEDIT, I didn't get the second part..copy to where exactly and how...since its open in SSEDIT.

rename the 1.3.0 esp to anything . while the 1.4.0 maintained as intelligence voiced dirty talk. open both at the same time then copy the sound descriptor from the renamed 1.3.0 esp to 1.4.0

16 hours ago, DarkLoo said:

I am too dumb to get it to work. The MCM Menu for IVDT doesnt recognize any voices and when trying to pick another "Slot" it tells me something along the lines "BrokenGetTheMechanic" kind of bug report. Wish there was a comprehensive Step - to - Step guide.

it happens when you are upgrading from V2 to V3 in an existing same. you can use resaver to kill off the esp. refer to the upgrade guide on front page

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, wiffe said:

thanks u, just wanted to know... for expression u said need to disable sexlab expression, but thats make male dont have expression in scene? or this mod have expression too for male?

that would turn off male expression too yes. its just that i didnt thought male expressions is such a high priority feature. maybe in the near future i can figure out the suitable expressions for male in different situations that doesnt look too weird

Edited by ShimizuModding
13 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

it happens when you are upgrading from V2 to V3 in an existing same. you can use resaver to kill off the esp. refer to the upgrade guide on front page

But, but.... Its the first time i installed the mod, i never had any versions prior to 1.4 (V3) ;_;

So IDTV + Hentai patch works as expected for PC, but I cant get my followers to use the sounds. I assigned it to matching Voice Type and Target actor seperatly. both don't work. Male Voices also dont play. I checked with More Informative console, and there is no IVDT Tracker added to the NPCs. Default is set to Female1 for Female actors and M1 for Male actors, both directories include the sound files matching correct IVDT version.
Any Idea how to fix or troubleshoot?

Config is:

[DefaultVoices]
iFemaleDefaultVoice = 1
iMaleDefaultVoice = 1

[FemaleVoices]
sFemale1VoiceType = FemaleYoungEager
sFemale2Actor = Serana

Any help is appreciated.
Note that I also have an Issue with Bakafactory Fill her Up moaning sounds when deflating. They wont play most of the times. Maybe this issue is connected?

EDIT: Fixed the FillHerUp Sound issue by disabling, enabling moan sounds. So it seems like it's not connected... Male & NPC Voices still only use Sexlab Voices

Edited by matameta
On 1/1/2024 at 5:18 PM, ShimizuModding said:

allright, pls spill the Mukuro Link

2 hours ago, DisarmingSnail said:

@ShimizuModding 

Hey Shimizu, may I know what your current Sexlab setup is? Are you using the base Sexlab or its variants? (e.g. SLU+, P+)
Just curious since I'm using SLU+ and SLSO but it conflicts with "ASL Patch for SLGP - SexLab Grass Patch SLSO" as it overwrites the core scripts from SLU+

Thanks!

Base Sexlab without its variants. when P+ is complete and stable i might consider moving to P+

Edited by ShimizuModding
On 1/10/2024 at 8:02 PM, Toxicology1 said:

hey there, absolutely love this mod, used 1.3 for so long now im going to plunge into the new version. I might be being a fool, but i cant find the URL for the mukuro pack, am i missing something or can i just not see it ahaha

the top down link that says "view" somehow doesnt seem to be a way to apply appropriate download label name

Edited by ShimizuModding