IVDT 1.4.0 Hentai Edition V4 & Voice Packs

1 hour ago, Bigglsby said:

I'm just in the process of updating and starting a new set-up myself.  I've only just begun testing recently, but for me with current IVDT Hentai, MFG and MFG NG, expressions were behaving as expected.  I also wasn't getting oral mouth opening though, but haven't had a chance to isolate that.  So far I've been trying to get it working with SLU+, and I'm not sure how much of that is conflicting, as it's working on expression modification stuff too - but it recently has some camera fixes (unspecified), which I'm hoping are of some benefit as I like auto free-cam.

So that doesn't directly help, but at least is a data point for isolating what may be going on on your end...  ?  :)

Thanks for the reply, though you may have just missed my 2nd edit by minutes XD Weird issue with MfgFix NG solved by just opening showracemenu, BJs work, all the expressions, etc after doing that. Haven't looked at SLU+ may have to. And good luck with your bug hunting too 🫡

Edited by HalcyonAndOn

To anybody interested:  This does work well together with the current SLU+ (20240407).  I've also got it together with Hakkey's Tweaks (there is a user posted patch for same version of SLU+ in the Hakkey's tweak thread).  Expressions and oral work as expected.

On 4/26/2024 at 9:30 PM, HalcyonAndOn said:

Thanks for the reply, though you may have just missed my 2nd edit by minutes XD Weird issue with MfgFix NG solved by just opening showracemenu, BJs work, all the expressions, etc after doing that. Haven't looked at SLU+ may have to. And good luck with your bug hunting too 🫡

Opening the race menu (a keystroke with a light race menu) solves most emotion/lipsync issues and hair issues.

Voices or expressions or lip sync suddenly stops?  Open the race menu, wait for a second for a blink and close it.  It reinitializes it.   

Hair doesn't work?  Do this or check devious devices to see if it is hiding hair.

No voice, but everything else works?  Go to the IVDT menu and screw around with assigning a voice (for me, it is female 2) to the player.   Check that the voice is correct by clicking the sample.