Show your Skyrim counterpart...

Seeing I have about 45 mins left before my re-download of the original BSA files finishes... I figured I would share some random shots of Yin's travels in Skyrim.

The Moon lit samurai

97Hi5.jpg

a7uiC.jpg

A cloudy night is perfect for sneaking around the docks...

IlAlw.jpg

VCy1p.jpg

All dressed up and nowhere to go

Sul13.jpg

^Nice hair. Coolsims + textures?

Honestly... I'm not 100% sure. LOL I know that is a really cheesy answer, I have downloaded every hair mod I can find and this came in a pack I got off 3dm, it seems to have a bit everything in it. I can upload all the hair mods to mediafire If you want but I can not tell you that it is certainly a coolsims hair.

yo ' date=' a little update for my char ,found a nice ENB setting,looks nice for indoor shots ,outside its very bright/blurry in the distance , i like that 2 :P

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5607

[/quote']

Did you change bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 in skyrim.prefs? I couldn't get the fxaa dll to work, so the pics I uploaded are probably different from what the settings were meant to look like.

i didnt change anything-this is without the fxaa injector ,it caused a crash at start up.he removed fxaa anyways from his mod. there r new working enb/fxaa settings,they only dont bring that nice skin tone but r great for outdoor shots,im using one ESB for the situation i need,btw what bout my char,does it look any good or bad^^

edit:

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5820

this one looks good indoors and outdoors,fxaa is working

now some facial animations and poses ,and im happy

to stupid to make that myself :(

9BKgt.jpg

My Breton Mage/Archer character: Erileth.

She's (finally) sporting a new outfit, but I haven't yet found a non-vanilla hair style for her that I like as much as this one. For this SS I'm using PPHybrid, which combines ENB, FXAA Injector and SMAA.

epphybrid.png