Show your Skyrim counterpart...

First time mixing things up (skyrim is my first bethesda game so bear with me ~3~) Also if anyone can tell me how to do that spoiler thing?

Welcome. :) And spoilers are easy:

[spoiler] yoursexypost [/spoiler]

Edit: Ninja'd while uploading pics' date=' lol.

My latest: Sabina, a semi-rogue Imperial agent out to screw with the Thalmor.

[img']http://i.imgur.com/qJiFc.jpg[/img]

HTrGN.jpg

m3kXo.jpg

Tonight I used the "setrace" command, to play a little around. (I wasn't aware of the possibilities before) And made a dremora out of my male khajiit, then a high elf, then I sexchanged and typed showracemenu. By this point the face mesh was hopelessly asymetrical, I tried some settings in the face menu, but it didn't really help, so I left the menu again, and used the command "setrace breton". The outcome looks kinda neanderthalish, and I have simply to share it:

00NN2.jpg

00NN.jpg

I could imagine one could spawn a whole race out of her, once the construction kit has arrived. :-)

Bakardi' date=' a stealthy ninja imperial. Specializing in daggers, bows and ridiculous hair colours.

Kirala, a busty warrior maiden redguard. Specializing in 2h greatswords and wearing extremely skimpy outfits.

x52kk.jpg

WOW.. whats mods did you use.

Bakardi is using:

Black Sacrament - Craftable ninja armor with femme fatale optionals and default textures.

Extended Slider Colors for hair colour.

Beautiful Hair + Beautiful Hair retexture.

Daggers are Shard of Azzinoth (currently under moderation on nexus for some inane reason) and XIVs Bloody Shanker.

Kirala is using:

A modified dragonplate armor. Original version from unknown author, with some fixes and bouncing added by abovewolf. Info and downloads >here<.

Silver Dragonplate Bone Armor.

Crown Helmets to turn dragonplate helm into a modified jagged crown.

Tera greatsword can be found at Tera Mod Collection thread.

Tera Hair (also on above thread with weapon)

Both characters use:

CBBEv3 BBP body.

Better Females by Bella

Covereyes

skyrim1a0p72.png

Simple' date=' yet beautiful.

Extremely well done :)

[/quote']

seriously. what mods did you use. thats amazing. and what are your settings? my game. i think i need to turn something on. it looks so smooth in that screenshot.

TES-V with custom face textures, SI Facegen Modeller / Exporter, Filter Forge, Adobe Photoshop CS4 filters, decennial experience. The envisaged aim is to develop a graphical frame for a future Skyrim Graphics Extender (SKGE), quite similar to Timeslip’s OBGE. Unfortunately, no one in the scene has his brilliant technical skills, as you can easily see in the frantic attempts by the many experienced on the Nexus to develop the Skyrim successor of Timeslip’s FOMM called NMM.

By now we're still miles behind our expectations. Time will tell.

Jovia is not a complex person,She is in love with (insert a nickname for the current axe she has at this time),Like to behead peoples (Oh Pretty!),drink,eat,fights and...well So far due to universe laws, nothing more,She is not a spell user(Stack of paper full of weird writing,head hurt,give me mah Axe),barelly use bows(stick throwing thing,give me mah Axe)

Add a dash of Redguard and a pinch of Nord, and well, here's Sienna, my resident Thief with a heart of gold :)

sienna.jpg

And just because she's a Thief, doesn't mean she can't flame your face off if you really get on her bad side :P

fireborn.jpg