Show your Skyrim counterpart...

If you have like "photobucket" just mouse over your image and click on "imgCode" like this(it will say copied)=== The yellow highlite' date='

Then on LL just type in without quotes or spaces

"[ spoiler ]"

hit ctrl V to copy your imgCode <---

"[ /spoiler ]" and your good to go.

Many thanks! :D

OK, so here's my second character "Amy Voldren E'lara" a Wood Elf.

I know the screens are dark, mainly because they were taken with realistic lightning without post blah blah mod.

I'm trying to fix the neck seam, because I'm using a modified CBBE texture to look glossy, but i cant seem to find the right mix.

Anyone know a way? or anyone have a necklace seam mod? necklace to cover the neck.

The one I am currently using,a wizard(don't ask her to use a weapons or to pickpocket,lock opening is better...not that much),pretty classic dress,I have not yet find something that I like (or which work with the body)

(sorry quick pictures taken in the Arch Mage room in the college,was testing the new CHSBHC body and physics mod,and it rock)

post-25004-13597872350121_thumb.jpg

yo , a little update for my char ,found a nice ENB setting,looks nice for indoor shots ,outside its very bright/blurry in the distance , i like that 2 :P

154qw.jpg[/img]

GxSR0.jpg

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5607

@mailamea,no clue if that works with ur glossy effect but u could try to copy and paste the neck areas from the original dds/seamless files into ur normal maps and heal the border regions slightly,tweak the textures 2,to get rid of the seams,some green particles did wonders to my neck area,can upload a non gimped shot later,if interested.

off for work

Guest Deliria

I have two characters on the go at the moment, hoping to turn the wood elf into a companion for my main char when the creation kit *finally* arrives, small description does contain minor spoilers for the Dark Brotherhood quest so I'll pop on the spoiler tags:

First, we have Vailena the vampire, continuing on from her Oblivion days:

2051894-1326105935.jpg

She ends up back in the Dark Brotherhood (The Night Mother was always going to get her lost runaway lamb back eventually) and ended up forming a relationship with Veezara, last of the Shadowscale (mmmm, lizardmen, in my butchered lore he was conveniently with Vailena when the Sanctuary got burnt out, so survived, not having Bethesda kill off my fave characters again damnit!) aswell as reunited with the ghost of her former mentor and dead lover, Lucien Lachance (I suppose you could call that awkward if you were a normal person)

Three VERY unlikely heroes

Lucien, Veezara, and Vailena

2051894-1323448591.jpg

And then we have Varia the Bosmer, who's a bit of an adorable nutcase. Unfortunately for her it turns out she's the descendant of the infamous Adoring Fan (apparantly the great-great-uncle who nobody ever talks about) She doesn't understand why so many people shun her, she can't seem to comprehend exactly why they find talk of the last person she ate unnerving or why most folk don't approve of smearing your enemies blood on your face. Poor lass.

2051894-1321106070.jpg

2051894-1321201243.jpg

2051894-1322010314.jpg