Show your Skyrim counterpart...

705688-1330428345.jpg

HqK5Q.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

o boy THIS it is my new desktop

sorry for steling;)

bu i must:D

btw how did you got this face?

some mod or your work?

Haha' date=' it's okay to steal it. I'm glad you like the shots. :D

I made that character with my own custom race: The Ashen

[spoiler=Thought this was pretty good for just a vanilla shot]TESV2012-02-2901-33-52-26.png

if only this was in 1920x1080

Hmmm photobucket must resize it.

another reason i dont use photobucket, so if you have the 1920x1080 could you upload it to imagevenue.com or just attach it ?

[spoiler=Thought this was pretty good for just a vanilla shot]TESV2012-02-2901-33-52-26.png

if only this was in 1920x1080

Hmmm photobucket must resize it.

another reason i dont use photobucket' date=' so if you have the 1920x1080 could you upload it to imagevenue.com or just attach it ?

[/quote']

can anyone suggest any uploading image sites aside from photobucket? cause i use it and it does resize it. Hopefully one that is free and can do at least 2048x1152

EDIT: nvm i found out that you can change the upload size in the home settings section of photobucket

Ashencopy-1.jpg

Some quick side by side screens of how awesome the white Ank Castle glasses are and the random pink glasses on the sides for AMBIENCE or whatever... They really aren't made to be in some particular order but just showing how nice the Ashen race and the white glasses can be even if you use other hairstyles.

i altered the mochimochi jap girl color map and the normal map from oriental women,

attached onto ran´s headmesh,and main effect is aesthetics lightning ENB,

vanilla not allways gives satisfying screen results,except for 2nd shot below,

both images were taken down from nexus....vindictus armor,copyright violation aso,

this is ur last warning-btw the one and only :huh:

upping em here now XD.

bhdd6.jpg

4DWnq.jpg

Ashencopy-1.jpg

Some quick side by side screens of how awesome the white Ank Castle glasses are and the random pink glasses on the sides for AMBIENCE or whatever... They really aren't made to be in some particular order but just showing how nice the Ashen race and the white glasses can be even if you use other hairstyles.

I like the hair, what pack is that?

Ashencopy-1.jpg

I like the hair' date=' what pack is that?

[/quote']

Its Apachii's hair mod and Lovely Hairstyles also Coolsims and Beautiful hair pack.. I have quite a bit of Hair mods but those are the ones that are shown on the pictures.

Its Apachii's hair mod and Lovely Hairstyles also Coolsims and Beautiful hair pack.. I have quite a bit of Hair mods but those are the ones that are shown on the pictures.

Ah cool thanks, I never really noticed them even though I've tried them out at some point haha