Show your Skyrim counterpart...

New character ahoy!

413041A92B646C6C1DCDA3DC5CD39F8FAD2231BC

E7294C65DDAF125A09DA73DFCD2AEE0A133C3915

Anduril right to the dick.

7C170126FC5BDBA9417544B46382D4725AA1E220

Playing with player.setscale' date=' I've a feeling keeping this height would mess with kill animations so I sadly cannot keep her like this. :(

[/quote']

Mind if you share the hair..?

New character ahoy!

413041A92B646C6C1DCDA3DC5CD39F8FAD2231BC

E7294C65DDAF125A09DA73DFCD2AEE0A133C3915

Anduril right to the dick.

7C170126FC5BDBA9417544B46382D4725AA1E220

Playing with player.setscale' date=' I've a feeling keeping this height would mess with kill animations so I sadly cannot keep her like this. :(

[/quote']

eh.. yeaaaaa. im more concerned with what the blacksmith is wearing. its a little.. um.. out of place hsall we say.

Mind if you share the hair..?

My apologies' date=' but I forgot where I found the download link. I [i']think[/i] I saw it on the Nexus, but I'm not 100% sure.

eh.. yeaaaaa. im more concerned with what the blacksmith is wearing. its a little.. um.. out of place hsall we say.

Lolol, it's an NPC from the Rose Geant mod. Don't know why it's no longer on Nexus, but it's probably been uploaded somewhere else.

trying DMRA

mZrhS.jpg

Mind sharing how you implemented that body? :blush: And is there a UNP variant by chance?

Download from here: [Version 1 release] DMRA1(small butt) mesh

It's based on CBBE' date=' so UNP skin textures can't be adapted. Due to it's still in the early WIP, it has conspicuous neck seem under the muffler. BlackHawk and many people have been trying to fix and build up.

Thank you, me3 and cinemaparadiso. I've installed the DMRA body to CBBE and it looks very sexy. ;)

This is my Jordis ...but i dont know why her face and neck are so dark colored.

Which face mod and body bod are you using? The best combinations are those that are compatible with one another, usually in order to blend neck seams. This is usually stated on either mod's Nexus page by the authors.

Im using ALL Housecarls Sexy replacer by Laurka and im using CHSBHC-BBP nude and jiggly.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11486

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4888

and tried this one as well with the same results and it does the same thing to Lona.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666

Yeah' date=' none of those mods seem to contain face textures. All Housecarls Sexy Replacer recommends using Coverwomen. This contains the face textures you need, but the neck seem may be visible using CBBE. Hope this helps. :)