18 hours ago, GermanEngineeredMachine said:

SOS does work on AE, just depending on which version of the game you're using. I'm on 1.6.353, and having the base SOS mod with this dll overwriting it works.

On a different note, would it be possible to use these SMP collisions with AE? The semi-floppy settings I have right now are disappointing, but this addon looks very promising

Whenever I install the DLL the game yells at me that it'll fuck up my game.

8 hours ago, Saraniamic said:

Do you have the correct game version and SKSE? If you have the latest update for AE (1.6.640), then this won't work. That's the only thing I can think about that would give you that warning. I double checked my modlist, and it's just SoS AE that overwrites the DLL from Schlongs of Skyrim SE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

First and foremost, thank you for a most wonderful addition to this community!

Secondly, I've noticed that this schlong is not, in fact, compatible with the "TRX Futanari - Racemenu Morphs" addon that allows customization of schlong shape in-game. Having it be compatible or releasing your own version would be very much appreciated! Alternative, if a fix exists, I'd be more than happy to do it myself, provided there are instructions!

48 minutes ago, The-Raven said:

Hello!

First and foremost, thank you for a most wonderful addition to this community!

Secondly, I've noticed that this schlong is not, in fact, compatible with the "TRX Futanari - Racemenu Morphs" addon that allows customization of schlong shape in-game. Having it be compatible or releasing your own version would be very much appreciated! Alternative, if a fix exists, I'd be more than happy to do it myself, provided there are instructions!

Thanks!

Yeah, unfortunately I haven't figured out how to hook up the new sliders to RaceMenu. It involves scripting that I'm not familiar with.

It'd be perfectly doable, I just don't know how

Edited by donnerwetter
1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

It'd be perfectly doable, I just don't know how

Well. Considering that Trixter is still very active on the site, and he is the one that originally wrote those scripts, I'd recommend you seek him out for such a thing!

But then, he appears to have abandoned work on the TRX addon line since a year or so back.

1 hour ago, The-Raven said:

Well. Considering that Trixter is still very active on the site, and he is the one that originally wrote those scripts, I'd recommend you seek him out for such a thing!

But then, he appears to have abandoned work on the TRX addon line since a year or so back.

The country he lives in was famously invaded about a year ago which has presumably affected his output somewhat.

Regardless, I may look into adding Racemenu support for my bodies and schlongs at some point

Edited by donnerwetter
  • 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, jjef231 said:

would it be possible to make it so you can swap the sos physics in game (from the SMP Schlong Physics Selector)

You can alt tab out of the game, replace MaleGenitals.xml, alt tab back in and type "smp reset" into the console

1 hour ago, smurf555 said:

I am getting purple textures on the pubes when using the DW pubes version am i dumb or missing a file?

Looks like I somehow forgot to include the pube textures in the downloads. Thanks for letting me know! Will amend the archives later, but for now, install these:

textures.7z

Installed the texture pack to fix purple pubes. They no longer show as purple, but instead default to blond, and I have to enter into racemenu every time to fix it. I've tried equipping and  de-equipping gear to fix it but it still defaults back to blond.

51 minutes ago, NedStark03 said:

Installed the texture pack to fix purple pubes. They no longer show as purple, but instead default to blond, and I have to enter into racemenu every time to fix it. I've tried equipping and  de-equipping gear to fix it but it still defaults back to blond.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48311/

Try the above mod. Even with it, the pubes will still occasionally default but changing any equipment will fix them

On 4/17/2023 at 12:18 PM, Saraniamic said:

Try this   working fine with my last AE 1.640 ( remove the DLL no need )

10.  SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with PapyrusUtil & SexLab (Tweak) include: 

• Based on the SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim PapyrusUtil version Beta of Erstam. Can be used on any Skyrim version even if the original mod isn't being updated.
  • Include the SexLab Addon of Sly9er. Means that is recommended for Futa actors.
  • Fix issue with the Player outfit not being updated after the Load Game event, if the PapyrusUtil functions are in charge.
  • Fix few small issues on the original Mod.

Installation:

** This need the original Mod to work

*** In case of small penises issues, Reset the Addons with the option for that on the "Schlongs of Skyrim" MCM. Happens only after switch between the PapyrusUtil and the DLL native functions.

14 hours ago, Honch said:

Hi dw, is it possible to backport this to regular 3BA through sliders or outfit studio and if not is this something that you have ever considered doing for this addon?

It's a surprisingly large amount of work, since in addition to remodeling the base to fit a different body you'd also have to make sure the sliders and weights are seamless. It IS possible to do, though I would highly recommend something like Blender over OS in this case. You'd just need to find someone willing to put the time in

If you just want a quick solution, you could just try to use OS sculpting tools to roughly make sure the edges of the schlogn connect to 3BA and then copy the missing vagina sliders back onto it

Edited by donnerwetter
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, how are you, sorry for my English, I have a physics problem, I don't know what it could be, the ball is passing through the penis and it is also bent to the side, other than that it works normally, if you can help me, thank you. i know what to do 

image.png.7f47504159654a2aac689e2fa630718e.png

54 minutes ago, Saac_Dg said:

Hello, how are you, sorry for my English, I have a physics problem, I don't know what it could be, the ball is passing through the penis and it is also bent to the side, other than that it works normally, if you can help me, thank you. i know what to do 

image.png.7f47504159654a2aac689e2fa630718e.png

I just manually pose the schlong with SHIFT + PAGEUP so it doesn't clip.

On 11/07/2023 at 22:08, donnerwetter said:

Eu apenas posiciono manualmente o schlong com SHIFT + PAGEUP para que não seja cortado.

hi it's me again, sorry to bother you but i have another problem, the texture is different from the body, is there any specific file to download to fix this? I'm not very good at downloading these mods if you can help me I'm happy, I was right before but I don't know what I did to make this happenimage.png.03fb0e4c806250603e5f6034621e19b9.png 

5 minutes ago, Saac_Dg said:

hi it's me again, sorry to bother you but i have another problem, the texture is different from the body, is there any specific file to download to fix this? I'm not very good at downloading these mods if you can help me I'm happy, I was right before but I don't know what I did to make this happenimage.png.03fb0e4c806250603e5f6034621e19b9.png 

Are you sure the vaginaless schlong texture patch is enabled and not overwritten by something else?