3 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Are you sure the vaginaless schlong texture patch is enabled and not overwritten by something else?

is it one of these? I had an error in the texture of the hands, feet and heads but I managed to fix it, but the penis now has a different textureimage.png.ee1f8f23eb5473f3496c5aa670d738a6.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2023 at 10:42 PM, 1233311111 said:

Really nice work! May I ask where did you get the pubic hair asset from? I assume there is a pubic hair mod for normal female? It would be wonderful that I could use these pubic hair on usual female chaaracter as well. 

They're from another game, so the originals wouldn't fit Skyrim meshes without editing.

15 minutes ago, Azhyolo said:

i should remove fast hdt smp ?

There should be no need for that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, CedricDnnersby said:

Thanks for your amazing mods! 

When enabling smp physics the balls twitch around like crazy, any idea what could cause that?

Other smp mods like 3BA work fine.

Might be because of the collision boxes of the thighs. Maybe the SMP aggressively calculates the bounce as it runs into those.

52 minutes ago, Public_Swan said:

Might be because of the collision boxes of the thighs. Maybe the SMP aggressively calculates the bounce as it runs into those.

Thank you very much for your suggestion, i adjusted the balls and thighs a bit in bodyslide and now it works flawlessly! :D

Edited by CedricDnnersby
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, ThatOtherOtherOneGuy said:

I installed the non-vaginaless one and was looking for the physics selector FOMOD file because its not included on that page. Had to come here for it after I found out this one existed before.

There'll be a new version of the non-vaginaless schlong soon. I'll make sure to include the selector at least by then

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
15 hours ago, RAAM626 said:

the physics dont change unless i am doing something wrong, i want the schlong to bounce up and down like crazy during cowgirl animations

Then "Semi" or "Soft" from the Schlong Physics Selector should do the job, provided you're installing everything correctly. You do have SMP, right?

On 4/6/2024 at 3:40 AM, donnerwetter said:

Then "Semi" or "Soft" from the Schlong Physics Selector should do the job, provided you're installing everything correctly. You do have SMP, right?

I'm using both faster SMP-HDT and CBPC but whatever I do the Penis remains stiff during animations, the balls move and that's all, I got a mod that allows me to equip something to make the Penis wiggle during animations but the balls go stiff or stretch instead 

16 hours ago, RAAM626 said:

I'm using both faster SMP-HDT and CBPC but whatever I do the Penis remains stiff during animations, the balls move and that's all, I got a mod that allows me to equip something to make the Penis wiggle during animations but the balls go stiff or stretch instead 

When you pick one of the SMP presets that applies SMP to the shaft, you lose the ability to control it manually, if that's what you mean by it remaining stiff

4 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

When you pick one of the SMP presets that applies SMP to the shaft, you lose the ability to control it manually, if that's what you mean by it remaining stiff

It doesn't matter what preset I choose because when the animation starts it goes stiff, unless your referring to in a FOMOD for SMP-HDT, CBPC or Schlongs of Skyrim?

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Hey, I know this will sound dumb but, could I get simple instructions on how to make it work? I have SoS and TRX addon, and sure enough my character has a penis in game but she still has a vagina. I am not sure which file to download and what to do beyond installing it in MO2. Thanks!

Edited by valsiak
52 minutes ago, valsiak said:

Hey, I know this will sound dumb but, could I get simple instructions on how to make it work? I have SoS and TRX addon, and sure enough my character has a penis in game but she still has a vagina. I am not sure which file to download and what to do beyond installing it in MO2. Thanks!

You need the Vaginaless 3BA body and compatible textures as well to go with your schlong

4 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

You need the Vaginaless 3BA body and compatible textures as well to go with your schlong

Oh, I see. And which of those files is the main one? And how do I make sure the game loads that and not the normal 3BA body?