TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong for 3BA Vaginaless v2

View File

trxerfhybridschlong.png.d67ff1f069c40851ca70dbd45dd0b54c.png 

An edit of TRX_Trixter's TRX Futanari Addon that attempts to combine the best aspects of TRX_Trixter's TRX Futanari Addon and EvilReflex's Futanari CBBE SSE as well as Azazellz' LE UUNP conversion of Evil Reflex's Horse Penis Redux, namely the shaft, glans and foreskin shape and customisation from the former with the scrotum shape and sliders from the latter. Specifically made to fit Vaginaless 3BA.

Comparison of TRX-ERF Hybrid and default TRX

trx_trxerfhybridcomp.png.aea84bbdce1fe72018bd3bd912b31f21.png

Demonstration of new scrotum sliders

A major impetus behind making this variant of TRX was frustration with trying to make scrotum physics look good with the default mesh. Comparing the structure of TRX's scrotum to ERF's, I concluded that the simpler geometry of the latter deformed less chaotically and the droopier shape made it better for dangly SMP physics, so I decided to combine the two. Here are some videos demonstrating the scrotum physics on this schlong:

NOTE: Requires the original TRX Addon. Every variant is SMP-enabled dy befault. To disable SMP, do not install the physics config file and use the "SMP Collisions Object Off" zap slider in BodySlide.

There are several files available. Below is a rundown of each.

TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong for 3BA Vaginaless v2.1 Default

Just the basic schlong addon made to fit Vaginaless BHUNP. Comes with SMP support, but otherwise nothing fancy.

TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong for 3BA Vaginaless v2.1

3BAwetTRXmini.png.32d59102e678fe2cb9a93b38fd889bf0.png

The glans has been separated into its own mesh with tweaked specular values, giving it a glistening wet look.

TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong for 3BA Vaginaless v2.1 DW Pubes

A version with the aforementioned wet glans edit and my 17(+17) pube styles and ball hair, selectable as BodySlide zaps. Separated into three different projects due to size. See screenshots section for previews of each style. SMP-enabled.

TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong for 3BA Vaginaless v2.1 TRX Pubes

A version with the wet glans and the four TRX Futanari Addon pubic hair by TRX_Trixter, selectable as BodySlide zaps. Note: The meshes for these styles do not show up in BodySlide. SMP-enabled.

FW4 Versions

vgnlsschlngfw43bamini.png.82910bff68073775e4d09bd4da31cdb0.png

You will notice that there are also versions of each of the above files marked "FW4". This is a reference to the FW4 foreskin slider. I like foreskin on my characters but due to the way that Skyrim's weight painting works, the glans will often clip through the foreskin when using the various TRX foreskin sliders. On these versions, I made the FW1+2+3+4 sliders permanent and readjusted the sliders and weights accordingly to eliminate clipping issues. I made these for my personal use but I figure others might like to use it too.

For additional foreskin related customisation I recommend my TRX Foreskin Overlays (assembly required):

Spoiler

Note: Unfortunately, all of the above are simple BodySlide projects that output meshes that replace the schlong in the original TRX Futanari Addon. If you wish to turn these into separate addons, I recommend you see this tutorial for instructions:

Spoiler

dw's Schlong Physics Selector FOMOD

A FOMOD by tznvlw that allows you to select from 4 different SMP configuration files that enable physics and collisions on the scrotum, and optionally the shaft. With the new collision shapes introduced in 2.1, there now are semi-accurate collisions with your characters thighs. They are not perfect, however, and there are several "blind spots" where the balls will simply fall through your character like nothing was there.

Acknowledgements

TRX_Trixter for TRX Futanari Addon, EvilReflex for Futanari CBBE SSE, Azazellz for Horse Penis Redux LE, pema123 for SMP config

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/06/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Original TRX Futanari Addon
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Note to anyone downloading this right now: I was trying to upload the updated version of Vaginaless 3BA v2.1 at the same time, but LoversLab ate all the files after I had spent a couple of hours uploading them when I tried to publish it. I'll need to reupload everything which will take at least an hour.

Vaginaless 3BA update is now out, go nuts!

Edited by donnerwetter
3 minutes ago, Hylysi said:

"Ball Physics SMP Config"

So where is it? There's no file for it in the downloads section nor is it packaged in the archives.

Is it meant to be downloaded elsewhere?

I did mean to include it. Sorry- I uploaded a ton of files today and this one slipped through. I'll upload it later, but since the xml is the same across all of my vaginaless schlong mods, you can get it from one of them for now.

Check my files, any other vaginaless schlong mod with a red or blue background should have the xml

4 hours ago, Hylysi said:

I also noticed a good number of sliders, unrelated to foreskin, are missing from the TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong for 3BA Vaginaless v2.1 FW4 BodySlide.

No idea if other FW4 versions are affected.

It feels wrong, since even ones like 'SOS - Length' are missing.

Oof. I knew there'd be some colossal screwup hiding somewhere ?

Looks like I have some work to do. Thanks for the report, I'll dig into this when I get back.

Edited by donnerwetter
4 hours ago, Hylysi said:

I also noticed a good number of sliders, unrelated to foreskin, are missing from the TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong for 3BA Vaginaless v2.1 FW4 BodySlide.

After a quick test it seems it's only the base FW4 that's affected. Use one of the pube versions for now and simply don't select any of the pubes when building if you want a shaved look.

Fixing it later

Edited by donnerwetter
9 hours ago, Hylysi said:

Please try redownloading TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong for 3BA Vaginaless v2.1 FW4, the missing sliders should now be back

(The SMP config file has also been added)

Edited by donnerwetter
3 minutes ago, juniper_b said:

Apologies if this is just something im doing blatantly wrong, but after looking everywhere i have been unable to find fixes so I'm just gonna ask. Whenever my character's dick is flaccid, it clips horribly into her balls like its being stretched down and pushed in between the thighs through them. I've tried everything from manually editing the shapes to try and purposely circumvent the clipping to no avail, redoing all of my physics configs for everything several times to see if its like, conflicting with the thigh physics, also removing the SMP physics. it also happens with other similar schlongs like futanari CBBE. do you have any idea what the cause could be or a possible fix? i really want to use this mod cause it looks like perfect and otherwise it functions as intended, its just when flaccid

I've seen many complaints about this in the futa thread. It happens in my game too, but I just use the SOS erection controls to move the schlong up a notch or two. I'm assuming most people complaining about this are using something like Sexlab Arousal and that their character's erection states are controlled by various scripts.

Have you tried pema123's Arousal Changes? that allows you to customise the schlong's proportions at certain erection states, maybe it could help. Disclaimer: haven't used it myself, don't know how easy it is to set up, don't know if it will work with these schlongs. You'd have to customise the XMLs to copy over the scrotum physics and collision values from this mod's XML as well.

Opening it in bodyslide, for some reason it wouldn't appear in the preview window. Tried building it anyway without vaginaless but it fails, saying it can't load the nif input. Does it only work on vaginaless, or i am doing something wrong? 

9 minutes ago, Kraditos said:

Opening it in bodyslide, for some reason it wouldn't appear in the preview window. Tried building it anyway without vaginaless but it fails, saying it can't load the nif input. Does it only work on vaginaless, or i am doing something wrong? 

Which project did you use? I've discovered that there's a problem with my filenames, namely that they're too long and that's causing issues with Windows. If your Skyrim/Mod Organizer installation paths were already long (say, inside the default Steam folder) you might well be hitting the Windows limit.

If you let me know which project you used, I can try shortening the name.

2 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Which project did you use? I've discovered that there's a problem with my filenames, namely that they're too long and that's causing issues with Windows. If your Skyrim/Mod Organizer installation paths were already long (say, inside the default Steam folder) you might well be hitting the Windows limit.

If you let me know which project you used, I can try shortening the name.

I used TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong for 3BA Vaginaless v2.1.

• 1 month later...
Just now, GermanEngineeredMachine said:

SOS does work on AE, just depending on which version of the game you're using. I'm on 1.6.353, and having the base SOS mod with this dll overwriting it works.

On a different note, would it be possible to use these SMP collisions with AE? The semi-floppy settings I have right now are disappointing, but this addon looks very promising

I don't see why they wouldn't work with AE ?

51 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

I don't see why they wouldn't work with AE ?

I've had trouble with SMP on AE before, but I suppose if the files work with the Faster SMP mod, then it should be compatible. I don't use the vaginaless textures though, so hopefully it won't look weird with the normal CBBE textures. Unless you have a version of the schlong for normal vagina textures also lying around.

8 minutes ago, GermanEngineeredMachine said:

I've had trouble with SMP on AE before, but I suppose if the files work with the Faster SMP mod, then it should be compatible. I don't use the vaginaless textures though, so hopefully it won't look weird with the normal CBBE textures. Unless you have a version of the schlong for normal vagina textures also lying around.

It's not just the textures, the mesh is shaped to fit vaginaless 3BA which has slightly different crotch geometry due to obvious reasons. AFAIK regular TRX isn't an exact fit with 3BA anyway so you might not notice much difference

10 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

It's not just the textures, the mesh is shaped to fit vaginaless 3BA which has slightly different crotch geometry due to obvious reasons. AFAIK regular TRX isn't an exact fit with 3BA anyway so you might not notice much difference

I see. Right now I've been using the schlong EvilReflex made, but I don't know how to make SMP collisions myself yet. I might have to learn that to get the results I want

7 minutes ago, GermanEngineeredMachine said:

I see. Right now I've been using the schlong EvilReflex made, but I don't know how to make SMP collisions myself yet. I might have to learn that to get the results I want

I've also got a version of the ERF schlong with the same collisions, btw. (And the ERF schlong is not a fit with 3BA either).

You'll just need an xml from my schlongs and some collision shapes. You should be able to use the ones from my schlongs, the differences between vaginaless and regular 3BA are minimal for that purpose

28 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

I've also got a version of the ERF schlong with the same collisions, btw. (And the ERF schlong is not a fit with 3BA either).

You'll just need an xml from my schlongs and some collision shapes. You should be able to use the ones from my schlongs, the differences between vaginaless and regular 3BA are minimal for that purpose

Thanks. I'll download that one and see if I can make it work. I should just replace the mesh from the original mod with yours then to get the collision shapes?