1 hour ago, valsiak said:

Oh, I see. And which of those files is the main one? And how do I make sure the game loads that and not the normal 3BA body?

Look for the file titled BodySlide Projects. Also pick one body and one schlong texture.

You could use the body as a replacement female body like 3BA. This has the drawback of affecting every female character in the game.

You also have the more complicated options of using the Unique Character mod, which Vaginaless 3BA's installers have support for, or manually set up a custom race or another mod like BOSSE.

9 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Look for the file titled BodySlide Projects. Also pick one body and one schlong texture.

You could use the body as a replacement female body like 3BA. This has the drawback of affecting every female character in the game.

You also have the more complicated options of using the Unique Character mod, which Vaginaless 3BA's installers have support for, or manually set up a custom race or another mod like BOSSE.

Progress! Mostly have gotten it to work, though clearly something is not working perfectly. I tried to make a unique character but I have zero clue how to make it work.

This is the result so far, vagina is gone, the mesh at least but can't quite get the taint to fully cover like in the pictures

20240509172457_1.jpg

23 minutes ago, valsiak said:

Progress! Mostly have gotten it to work, though clearly something is not working perfectly. I tried to make a unique character but I have zero clue how to make it work.

This is the result so far, vagina is gone, the mesh at least but can't quite get the taint to fully cover like in the pictures

20240509172457_1.jpg

Looks to me like the schlong and body textures aren't applying correctly

1 hour ago, valsiak said:

Ah, that sucks. I can live with it at least

Pretty sure it's fixable, so don't give up just yet. You did install the textures, right? Also, how did you end up installing the mod? Default replacement? Unique Character?

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Pretty sure it's fixable, so don't give up just yet. You did install the textures, right? Also, how did you end up installing the mod? Default replacement? Unique Character?

Ah, not too sure if I got the textures, my MO is a mess tbh. I download non Nexus mods then move them to a mod folder then install them with MO2, however I have many versions of SoS installed and deactivated as well as other futa mods as I tried to get it to work

as you can see it's messy

MO list 2.JPG

MO list.JPG

19 minutes ago, valsiak said:

Ah, not too sure if I got the textures, my MO is a mess tbh. I download non Nexus mods then move them to a mod folder then install them with MO2, however I have many versions of SoS installed and deactivated as well as other futa mods as I tried to get it to work

as you can see it's messy

MO list 2.JPG

MO list.JPG

Rightclick on TRX-ERF Hybrid Textures for 3BA (MatureSkin) and check Information -> Conflicts and see what it says

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Rightclick on TRX-ERF Hybrid Textures for 3BA (MatureSkin) and check Information -> Conflicts and see what it says

THat's what I get on that one

Conflict.JPG

Edited by valsiak
1 minute ago, valsiak said:

THat's what I get on that one

Conflict.JPG

Looks like it's working then, huh. Actually, looking at the screenshot you posted earlier a little closer I think the schlong textures are working. Can you check your vaginaless body textures next?

4 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Looks like it's working then, huh. Actually, looking at the screenshot you posted earlier a little closer I think the schlong textures are working. Can you check your vaginaless body textures next?

Which of these?

2.JPG

29 minutes ago, valsiak said:

Which of these?

2.JPG

It looks like you're missing a set of body textures altogether. Download and install this file to get Mature Skin body textures that match your schlong:

1978510493_Installer-BodyTextures(MatureSkin).7z

1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

It looks like you're missing a set of body textures altogether. Download and install this file to get Mature Skin body textures that match your schlong:

1978510493_Installer-BodyTextures(MatureSkin).7z

Alright, downloaded and installed, though now my face textures don't match the body or the schlong lol. But I have the file

3 hours ago, valsiak said:

Alright, downloaded and installed, though now my face textures don't match the body or the schlong lol. But I have the file

Which textures were you using before? Ideally, your choice of vaginaless textures should match your chosen skin textures

1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

Which textures were you using before? Ideally, your choice of vaginaless textures should match your chosen skin textures

BNP female skin, something to do with racial skin variance. IDK if you have something for that

42 minutes ago, valumor said:

almost forgot to say the specifications its cbbe and anniversary edition nothing wrong with the mod just me being a simpleton

For regular CBBE, grab TRX Trixter's horse schlong mod. For Vaginaless 3BA, I haven't converted it over yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, so when I tried following the video to change the schlong, everything went fine until I had to actually apply the textures, at which point nothing applied, or at the very least the obviously visible layer didn't. This has been driving me to my wit's end, so you perhaps know what I did wrong?

Screenshot (53).png