hi Zquad1, if PlayerSuccubusQuest transform works the way I think it does, that is the game loads a new body in the PSQ folder when transformed, then I'm going to use the demon fet body for the transformed state, since you have so many great outfits converted for it already. One thing though, your hdtCBBE.xml file at the top of your post, it links to https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles. Is that correct?

UPDATE:----> Celes Nightingale Armor:    MULTICOLO<------has Been Added   

72850_2015_07_13_00001.png72850_2015_07_13_00002.png72850_2015_07_13_00003.png72850_2015_07_13_00006.png72850_2015_07_13_00007.png72850_2015_07_13_00008.png72850_2015_07_13_00009.png72850_2015_07_13_00010.png72850_2015_07_13_00011.png

OK guys don't get me wrong I love the Green.... BUT!!!!  I love variety, so I added a few more color options to this mod, & I also placed this armor in the nightingale Hall sitting right on top of the center armor stone, to get there you'll have to play through the nightingale missions to gain access to the Nightingale Hall, thats if you like to earn your way to this armor or you could also craft it or use the console commands like all my other armors. but you guys have fun with this!!!

I figured out why I can't see the screenshots. I use a chrome extension called privacy badger. It blocks websites from tracking my internet browsing. The site postimg.org has trackers which the extension is blocking. It's all good though, Ill just use internet explorer to browse the images.

Odins Skimpy Glass Armor:  <------has Been Added

Note:

Just want you all to know I found this armor among one of my first armor conversions & the first Oblivion ports I've done as well so it's really old & I haven't yet had a chance to play with the texturing to get it to look like glass so when I do... I'll repost the outfit but in the mean time your welcome to play around with it.

Guest Vendayn

The Horus one looks really nice judging by the screenshots! I don't have access to my PC to install it (no Skyrim :( ), but looks great. To be honest, better than I thought it would come out. Nice work. :)